Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bastian and Grograman enjoy doing what in the sand?
2. As the clock strikes 12, Bastian calls out the Empress' name and what happens?
3. What happens to Grograman at night?
4. How does the Old Man react to the Empress' request about the book?
5. Bastian's silence leaves The Princess no choice but to do what?
Essay Topic 1
The Nothing represents people forgetting about Fantastica. As people stop believing, the Nothing takes over Fantastica. What sort of person are you? Do you still dream and believe in fantasies? Why or why not? Use examples from life, as well as the book, to back your choice up.
Essay Topic 2
When Bastian finally returns home, he has learned to love. Use examples from the book and real life to explain what love means to you. How important is it to love others? Is it more or less important to love yourself?
Essay Topic 3
Fantastica and the real world are forever tied together. Use examples from the story to explain how what goes on in one affects what goes on in the other.
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)