|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the princess who wants to marry the best knight in the tournament?
2. Atreyu realizes that the Auryn seems to work differently for humans and is doing what to Bastian?
(a) causing him to forget things
(b) turning him into a monster
(c) causing him to fear everything
(d) changing him into a tiny
3. Where does Dame Eyola live?
(a) The House of Courage
(b) The House of Change
(c) The House of Chance
(d) The House of Caring
4. What are the residents of the strange town called?
5. How does the Empress say that Atreyu called the savior to Fantastica?
(a) with the Auryn
(b) through brave deeds
(c) by shouting
(d) by crying
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sikandra?
2. How is Bastiana nd Atreyu's friendship sealed?
3. What is the name of the people who think communally and help Bastian cross the sea?
4. Which of the following is not a name of a knight that Bastian meets after he leaves the temple?
5. Whose story does Dame Eyola tell Bastian?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Xayide and Bastian's army when they reach the City of Old Emperors?
2. Describe the image of Bastian, as the Empress sees him.
3. What is the Temple of a Thousand Doors and who tells Bastian about it?
4. What story does Bastian tell the people of Amarganth and how does it help them?
5. Why does Bastian get rid of his mule, Yikka and how does he try to make it up to her?
6. What happens on the day of the coronation?
7. Who do the orchids belong to and what happens as the travelers pass through them?
8. Who is the Old Man of Wandering Mountain and why does the Empress try to find him?
9. What are the knights that Bastian meets, after he leaves the Temple, on their way to do?
10. What happens when the group finally reaches the Ivory Tower?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)