|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grows from Dame Eyola's body?
(a) magic wings
(c) wish bubbles
2. Why does Bastain banish Atreyu from his company?
(a) Atreyu kills Falkor.
(b) Atreyu tries to talk Bastian into going home.
(c) Atreyu tries to take over leading the group.
(d) Atreyu tries to steal the Auryn.
3. Why does Bastian admit that he waited so long to help the Empress?
(a) He couldn't think of a good new name for The Empress.
(b) He was afraid that she wouldn't like how he looked.
(c) He didn't want to get trapped in Fantastica.
(d) He didn't realize that he was the savior of Fantastica.
4. When Bastian explains the meaning of Grograman's existence, Grograman gives him what in exchange?
(a) a sword
(b) an amulet
(c) some food
(d) a ring
5. When Bastian finds himself hovering in the dark, what does The Empress say to him?
(a) She asks him to repeat her new name.
(b) She tells him that he is trapped in Fantastica forever.
(c) She tells him that he is too late.
(d) She thanks him for saving Fantastica.
Short Answer Questions
1. Xayide claims that her will is strong enough to do what?
2. How does the Empress say that Atreyu called the savior to Fantastica?
3. Who does Atreyu declare is the winner fo the tournament?
4. How is Bastiana nd Atreyu's friendship sealed?
5. Bastian finds a picture of a man encased in a wall of what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Dame Eyola and how does she help Bastian?
2. What happens when Bastian asks the other knights about Hynreck?
3. What happens on the day of the coronation?
4. Who do the orchids belong to and what happens as the travelers pass through them?
5. What does Bastian find that the people of Amarganth like to do and what problem do they have with their hobby?
6. What story does Bastian tell the people of Amarganth and how does it help them?
7. Who is Grograman and what is the relationship between him, Perilin and Goab?
8. What is the Temple of a Thousand Doors and who tells Bastian about it?
9. What are the knights that Bastian meets, after he leaves the Temple, on their way to do?
10. How does the tournament in Amarganth end?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)