|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Bastian loses his memory entirely, what will happen?
(a) He'll never get home.
(b) Falkor will take him to the desert and leave him to die.
(c) He'll trade places with Atreyu permanently.
(d) He'll turn into a monster.
2. The party enters a field full of what?
3. Bastian and Grograman enjoy doing what in the sand?
(c) chasing each other
(d) sunning themselves
4. Why does Bastain banish Atreyu from his company?
(a) Atreyu tries to talk Bastian into going home.
(b) Atreyu tries to take over leading the group.
(c) Atreyu tries to steal the Auryn.
(d) Atreyu kills Falkor.
5. The group is awakened by a group of ugly worms doing what?
(a) building a tower
(b) fighting amongst themselves
(c) attacking the group
(d) stealing food
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Empress ask the Old Man to do?
2. Who does Atreyu declare is the winner fo the tournament?
3. What warning does Grograman give Bastian about the Temple?
4. Grograman tells Bastian about The Temple of how many doors?
5. How does Bastian plan to impress Atreyu?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Bastian the first one that Grograman has ever talked to?
2. Who are the Know-Nothings?
3. Describe Atreyu's meeting with the Empress.
4. What happens when Bastian asks the other knights about Hynreck?
5. Describe the relationship between Bastian, Falkor and Atreyu after Xayide joins their ranks.
6. Describe how Bastian's wish for wisdom backfires on him.
7. Why does Bastian get rid of his mule, Yikka and how does he try to make it up to her?
8. What happens to Xayide and Bastian's army when they reach the City of Old Emperors?
9. As they travel towards the Ivory Tower without really knowing their destination, what does Atreyu begin to notice about Bastian?
10. What happens when Bastian spends the night in Grograman's castle?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)