|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bastian regrets creating what, as the travelers see destruction on their way to The Ivory Tower?
(a) a dragon
(b) a great storm
(c) a desert
(d) a forest
2. Why does Bastain banish Atreyu from his company?
(a) Atreyu tries to take over leading the group.
(b) Atreyu tries to talk Bastian into going home.
(c) Atreyu tries to steal the Auryn.
(d) Atreyu kills Falkor.
3. The party enters a field full of what?
4. Bastian finds a picture of a man encased in a wall of what?
5. What is Yikka's impossible wish?
(a) to go to the human world
(b) to have children
(c) to leave Fantastica
(d) to turn into a woman
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the princess who wants to marry the best knight in the tournament?
2. Who lives in the Star Cloister?
3. Which of the following is not a name of a knight that Bastian meets after he leaves the temple?
4. What is the first thing in Fantastica that Bastian recreates?
5. How many suits of armor attack the travelers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Temple of a Thousand Doors and who tells Bastian about it?
2. Who is the Old Man of Wandering Mountain and why does the Empress try to find him?
3. Why is Bastian the first one that Grograman has ever talked to?
4. What does Bastian find that the people of Amarganth like to do and what problem do they have with their hobby?
5. What story does Bastian tell the people of Amarganth and how does it help them?
6. Describe where the Old Man of Wandering Mountain lives.
7. Why does Bastian get rid of his mule, Yikka and how does he try to make it up to her?
8. What happens on the day of the coronation?
9. What happens when Bastian spends the night in Grograman's castle?
10. What happens when the group finally reaches the Ivory Tower?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)