|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magical power does the spider's poison have?
(a) It allows the bitten person to heal another's wounds.
(b) It gives a person incredible intellect, until thepoison kicks in and they die.
(c) It allows a person to go back in time.
(d) It allows anyone to wish themselves to anyplace in Fantastica.
2. Atreyu is so hungry in the deserted town that he does what?
(a) eats poisonous berries
(b) eats a strange fruit
(c) eats rotten food
(d) eats grass
3. To reach Uyulala, one must pas through how many gates?
4. Who is Anna?
(a) Bastian's aunt
(b) Bastian's housekeeper
(c) Bastian's mother
(d) Bastian's friend
5. When Falkor dives down to rescue Atreyu from the nothing, what happens tot heir skin?
(a) The nothing turns it orange.
(b) The nothing turns it black.
(c) The nothing sucks the color from it.
(d) The nothing turns it green.
6. How old is Bastian when the book opens?
7. Bastian feels like his father pays no attention to him ever since his mother died because of what?
(a) a car accident
(b) a plane crash
(c) an operation
(d) a boat sinking
8. What is the enemy of luckdragons?
9. Who is the voice?
(c) the sphinx
10. What does Bastian steal from the store?
(b) a toy
(d) a book
11. What does Bastian think about as the clock strikes one?
(a) where he will sleep
(b) whether or not his mother can see him
(c) where he will find his next meal
(d) going home and admitting his mistakes to his father
12. What fact does Bastian learn about Atreyu that he can relate to?
(a) Atreyu loves to play games.
(b) Atreyu's favorite color is red.
(c) Atreyu is a hunter.
(d) Atreyu is an orphan.
13. How long does Falkor tell Atreyu that Atreyu was gone, after Atreyu returns from the gates?
(a) three weeks
(b) three days
(c) a day
(d) a week
14. What is the alchemist's name?
15. What are the people of the Grassy Ocean known as?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bastian say that the other children like to tease him?
2. As they gather a few floors below the pavilion, how many doctors have already assembled from all over Fantastica?
3. Bastian doesn't think his father will forgive him for what act?
4. Which of these describes Bastian?
5. What kind of snail does the tiny insist that his snail is?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)