|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Bastian loses his memory entirely, what will happen?
(a) He'll never get home.
(b) Falkor will take him to the desert and leave him to die.
(c) He'll turn into a monster.
(d) He'll trade places with Atreyu permanently.
2. What wish finally gets Bastian out of The Temple?
(a) He wishes to meet Atreyu and be friends.
(b) He wishes The Temple would disappear.
(c) He wishes to return to the attic.
(d) He wishes to return home and reconcile with his father.
3. What does the back of the Auryn say?
(a) Do what you wish.
(b) Wish with your heart.
(c) Wish with care.
(d) May your wishes come true.
4. What warning does Grograman give Bastian about the Temple?
(a) Nobody has ever come out of The Temple alive.
(b) The Temple is located in a far off land.
(c) If Bastian's wish is unclear, he could get lost inside The Temple forever.
(d) A great wolf guards The Temple.
5. When Bastian learns that the Amarganthians are storytellers, how does he help them?
(a) He tells a story about a public library full of books, which comes true.
(b) He writes down all the stories that he can remember.
(c) He tells them stories of his life back home.
(d) He asks Falkor to use his luck to allow them to create new stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bastian and Grograman enjoy doing what in the sand?
2. What is the first thing in Fantastica that Bastian recreates?
3. What does The Empress tell Bastian to do in order to recreate Fantastica?
4. In the hallway of columns, a voice asks Atreyu to do what?
5. What is on the cover of the book Bastian reads?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)