|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bastian name the desert that he creates?
2. Falkor is too sad to do what?
(a) believe in luck
3. What is Bastian's middle name?
4. Atreyu is so hungry in the deserted town that he does what?
(a) eats grass
(b) eats a strange fruit
(c) eats poisonous berries
(d) eats rotten food
5. When do the snakes allow Bastian to pass?
(a) when Falkor asks the fountain for safe passage
(b) when Atreyu says that Bastian willingly gave up the Auryn
(c) when Bastian drinks from the fountain
(d) when Bastian remembers who he is
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days away is Bastian's coronation when Xayide convinces him to take over as the Childlike Emperor?
2. Bastian's silence leaves The Princess no choice but to do what?
3. Falkor, the luckdragon, overheard the spider and wished himself where?
4. How old is Bastian when the book opens?
5. When Atreyu falls from Falkor's back, what happens?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)