|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Bastian loses his memory entirely, what will happen?
(a) He'll turn into a monster.
(b) He'll never get home.
(c) Falkor will take him to the desert and leave him to die.
(d) He'll trade places with Atreyu permanently.
2. What does Atreyu tell Falkor he wants to bring with him when he sees the Empress?
(b) food and water
(c) the human savior
(d) the Auryn
3. What grows from Dame Eyola's body?
(a) magic wings
(c) wish bubbles
4. Bastian decides to run away for how long?
(a) until his father forgives him
(c) for a year
(d) for a week
5. How does Bastian escape the Shlamoofs?
(a) Atreyu and Falkor rescue him.
(b) The Shlamoofs leave on their own after a while.
(c) Moon Child rescues him.
(d) Blubb rescues him.
Short Answer Questions
1. A song of Atreyu's people says that it is better to die in the swamps than do what?
2. Why does Bastian say that the other children like to tease him?
3. How does Bastian plan to impress Atreyu?
4. Who owns the store where Bastian hides?
5. What is the name of the mythical land in the book?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)