|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the residents of the strange town called?
2. How is Bastiana nd Atreyu's friendship sealed?
(a) They both slay a great beast together.
(b) They both listen to Falkor's song.
(c) They both share a meal.
(d) They both save each other from drowning.
3. What news does the tiny give the night-hob about the Childlike Empress?
(a) She is missing.
(b) She is dead.
(c) She is deathly ill.
(d) She is in a meeting with other messengers.
4. In the past, how would Bastian have dealt with Mr. Coreander?
(a) Bastian would have left Mr. Coreander a note.
(b) Bastian would have asked his father to talk to Mr. Coreander for him.
(c) Bastian would have mailed Mr. Coreander a replacement for the lost book.
(d) Bastian would have avoided seeing Mr. Coreander again.
5. How quickly does the spider's poison work?
(a) within a day
(b) within a minute
(c) within an hour
(d) within 2 hours
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Atreyu learn that the Childlike Empress needs, when he is in the Swamps?
2. Who does Atreyu declare is the winner fo the tournament?
3. Who lives on Tortoise Shell Mountain?
4. Atreyu does what to cheer Bastian up, after Bastian's attempt to help the Acharis fails?
5. Atreyu realizes that the Auryn seems to work differently for humans and is doing what to Bastian?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)