|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bastian runs through the snakes' gateway, who does he call out for?
(a) Moon child
(b) his mother
(d) his father
2. How does Bastian think his father will take Bastian's leaving?
(a) Bastian wonders if his father will even notice he's gone.
(b) Bastian thinks his father will miss him immediately and start searching for him.
(c) Bastian thinks his father will notie, but go on with his life after a while.
(d) Bastian thinsk his father will kill himself without Bastian.
3. What does Atreyu do in order to get his first sight of the nothing?
(a) puts on a special pair of glasses
(b) climbs a mountain
(c) climbs a tree
(d) goes into an open meadow
4. What happens to Falkor when he gives Auryn back to Atreyu?
(a) He flies away.
(b) He collapses.
(c) He disappears.
(d) He turns intot he Empress.
5. How are Bastian, Atreyu and Falkor transported to the Water of Life?
(a) Moon Child transports them.
(b) They fall asleep and awake at the Water of Life.
(c) The Auryn transports them.
(d) A sprite shows them the way.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do many Fantasticans join Bastian and the group on their journey to the Ivory Tower?
2. Bastian's day-to-day life is what?
3. How old is Bastian when the book opens?
4. How is Bastian's father's outlook and attitude described in the prologue?
5. When Bastian learns that the Amarganthians are storytellers, how does he help them?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)