|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who translates the fountain's song for the boys?
(b) a sprite
(c) a snake
(d) a gnome
2. How long does Bastian's father tell him he's been gone?
(a) since a week ago
(b) since a month ago
(c) since yesterday
(d) since three days ago
3. Which of these describes Bastian?
4. In order to escape his day-to-day life, Bastian does what?
(a) disguises his appearance
(b) goes to live with a friend
(c) changes his name
(d) escapes by reading the book
5. Why does Bastian stall their arrival at the Ivory Tower?
(a) He is afraid that he will be unable to see Moon Child again.
(b) He is afraid his friends will leave him.
(c) He is afraid he will lose the Auryn.
(d) He is afraid that Moon Child will send him home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the past, how would Bastian have dealt with Mr. Coreander?
2. Atreyu forgets who he is when he does what?
3. What are the people of the Grassy Ocean known as?
4. The group is awakened by a group of ugly worms doing what?
5. If Bastian loses his memory entirely, what will happen?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)