|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Querquobad?
(a) the ruler of Amarganth
(b) a pet that belongs to the princess of Amarganth
(c) a captain who agrees to take Bastian and Atreyu away on a boat and help them
(d) a knight that dies in the tournament
2. Bastian's day-to-day life is what?
(d) always changing
3. Atreyu is so hungry in the deserted town that he does what?
(a) eats grass
(b) eats rotten food
(c) eats poisonous berries
(d) eats a strange fruit
4. Who is the voice?
(a) the sphinx
5. When Bastian learns that the Amarganthians are storytellers, how does he help them?
(a) He tells a story about a public library full of books, which comes true.
(b) He tells them stories of his life back home.
(c) He asks Falkor to use his luck to allow them to create new stories.
(d) He writes down all the stories that he can remember.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Childlike Empress live?
2. In the attic, Bastian speaks to Atreyu under his breath and asks him what?
3. Atreyu forgets who he is when he does what?
4. Who is trapped in the giant spider web?
5. What is the name of the princess who wants to marry the best knight in the tournament?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)