|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Snakes form an oval on the cover of the book by doing what?
(a) weaving together in a zig zag pattern
(b) sticking out their tongues
(c) biting each other's tails
(d) holding two halves of a medallion in their mouths
2. What type of animal is the Many-Colored Death?
(a) a tiger
(b) a wolf
(c) a lion
(d) a dragon
3. What happens to Falkor when he gives Auryn back to Atreyu?
(a) He collapses.
(b) He flies away.
(c) He disappears.
(d) He turns intot he Empress.
4. The voice tells Atreyu that the creatures of Fantastica are just what?
(a) characters in a movie
(b) imaginings of a boy
(c) imaginings of a girl
(d) characters in a book
5. How does the Old Man react to the Empress' request about the book?
(a) He is thrilled because he thinks it will save Fantastica.
(b) He is upset because he has already tried that suggestion with no success.
(c) He is horrified because he thinks they'll all be trapped forever.
(d) He is skeptical because he doesn't know if it will work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does The Empress tell Bastian to do in order to recreate Fantastica?
2. Who is the voice?
3. Atreyu is so hungry in the deserted town that he does what?
4. Which of the following is not a name of a knight that Bastian meets after he leaves the temple?
5. How does Bastian console himself when he is upset?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)