|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bastian learns that the Amarganthians are storytellers, how does he help them?
(a) He asks Falkor to use his luck to allow them to create new stories.
(b) He tells a story about a public library full of books, which comes true.
(c) He tells them stories of his life back home.
(d) He writes down all the stories that he can remember.
2. Why does Bastain banish Atreyu from his company?
(a) Atreyu tries to talk Bastian into going home.
(b) Atreyu tries to steal the Auryn.
(c) Atreyu tries to take over leading the group.
(d) Atreyu kills Falkor.
3. To reach Uyulala, one must pas through how many gates?
4. What distracts the store owner shortly after Bastian arrives?
(a) another customer entering
(b) the television
(c) the telephone
(d) the radio
5. What is the first thing in Fantastica that Bastian recreates?
(a) The Swamp of Sadness
(b) The Ivory Tower
(d) The Grassy Ocean
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bastian do when he realizes that he has used up his food?
2. How is Bastian's father's outlook and attitude described in the prologue?
3. What does Atreyu tell Falkor he wants to bring with him when he sees the Empress?
4. Bastian sneaks out of the attic to do what, after he reads about the poisoning?
5. Cairon, one of the doctors, returns from examining the Empress with a medallion called what around his neck?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)