|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bastian admit that he waited so long to help the Empress?
(a) He was afraid that she wouldn't like how he looked.
(b) He didn't want to get trapped in Fantastica.
(c) He couldn't think of a good new name for The Empress.
(d) He didn't realize that he was the savior of Fantastica.
2. As they gather a few floors below the pavilion, how many doctors have already assembled from all over Fantastica?
3. When Gmork dies, Atreyu becomes trapped because of what?
(a) Gmork's mouth is closed around Atreyu's leg.
(b) Gmork has placed a freezing spell on Atreyu.
(c) Gmork has locked his chain around Atreyu's waist.
(d) Gmork's mouth is closed around Atreyu's arm.
4. After leaving the store, where does Bastian go?
(b) to school
(c) to a friend's house
(d) to a park
5. Why does Bastian say that the other children like to tease him?
(a) He is ugly.
(b) He stutters.
(c) He makes up stories.
(d) He is too tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bastian and Grograman enjoy doing what in the sand?
2. Where is Atreyu approached by bark trolls?
3. Atreyu has a dream about what sort of animal?
4. Who is the voice?
5. Bastian sneaks out of the attic to do what, after he reads about the poisoning?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)