|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bastian admit that he waited so long to help the Empress?
(a) He didn't realize that he was the savior of Fantastica.
(b) He was afraid that she wouldn't like how he looked.
(c) He didn't want to get trapped in Fantastica.
(d) He couldn't think of a good new name for The Empress.
2. How quickly does the spider's poison work?
(a) within 2 hours
(b) within an hour
(c) within a day
(d) within a minute
3. What is the tower city shaped like?
(a) a snail shell
(b) a mountain peak
(c) a magnolia blossom
(d) a giant bear
4. Who admits to Atreyu that they knew how to save the Empress before Atreyu went on his quest?
(c) The Empress
5. Bastian sneaks out of the attic to do what, after he reads about the poisoning?
(a) see a friend
(b) hide somewhere else to read more
(c) find food
(d) go to the bathroom
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Empress say that Atreyu called the savior to Fantastica?
2. How does Xayide die?
3. When Bastian finds himself hovering in the dark, what does The Empress say to him?
4. What does Bastian do to mark the fact that he passed through the desert?
5. Falkor is too sad to do what?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)