|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Xayide die?
(a) Bastian's army shoots her with poison arrows.
(b) She falls into the Sea of Mists.
(c) She burns and becomes a pile of ash all of a sudden.
(d) Her metal giants trample her.
2. What does Bastian do with Sikandra?
(a) gives it to Argax
(b) throws it in the sea
(c) buries it
(d) breaks it in half
3. A song of Atreyu's people says that it is better to die in the swamps than do what?
(a) lose your way once you pass them
(b) abandon your friends
(c) enter the Dead Mountains
(d) remain alive
4. How many days away is Bastian's coronation when Xayide convinces him to take over as the Childlike Emperor?
5. What does Bastian learn about Moon Child when he finally reaches the tower?
(a) She is refusing to see anyone.
(b) She is missing.
(c) She is dead.
(d) She is Xayide.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Yor's Minroud, Bastian must find what?
2. Argax tells Bastian that his only hope of getting home now is to cross The Sea of what?
3. What is Sikandra?
4. What sort of animal advises Bastian about the residents of the strange town?
5. Falkor, the luckdragon, overheard the spider and wished himself where?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)