|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the back of the Auryn say?
(a) May your wishes come true.
(b) Do what you wish.
(c) Wish with care.
(d) Wish with your heart.
2. What does Bastian do to mark the fact that he passed through the desert?
(a) He wishes a tree to stand permanently in the desert.
(b) He takes a handful of sand with him.
(c) He marks his initials in the sand.
(d) He leaves a piece of clothing behind.
3. How does the Empress say that Atreyu called the savior to Fantastica?
(a) by crying
(b) through brave deeds
(c) with the Auryn
(d) by shouting
4. What is Sikandra?
(a) a shield
(b) a desert
(c) a sword
(d) a forest
5. In Yor's Minroud, Bastian must find what?
(a) a picture of Atreyu
(b) a picture of someone to hate
(c) a picture of himself
(d) a picture of someone to love
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Atreyu do in order to get his first sight of the nothing?
2. Blubb has been sent to inform whom about the Nothing that is spreading?
3. Grograman tells Bastian about The Temple of how many doors?
4. Why doesn't Bastian call out the Princess' new name immediately?
5. How does Bastian escape the Shlamoofs?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)