1. What is Bastian's last name?
2. In what type of store does Bastian hide from his classmates?
(a) clothing store
(c) toy store
(d) grocery store
3. Who owns the store where Bastian hides?
(a) Mr. Alexander
(b) Mr. Lavender
(c) Mr. Miller
(d) Mr. Coreander
4. What is the store owner doing when Bastian enters the store?
(a) reading a book
(b) talking to a customer
(c) mopping the floor
(d) restocking a shelf
5. What distracts the store owner shortly after Bastian arrives?
(a) the telephone
(b) another customer entering
(c) the radio
(d) the television
6. What does Bastian steal from the store?
(a) a book
(b) a toy
7. What is on the cover of the book Bastian reads?
8. How old is Bastian when the book opens?
9. Why does Bastian say that the other children like to tease him?
(a) He is too tall.
(b) He stutters.
(c) He makes up stories.
(d) He is ugly.
This section contains 4,653 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)