|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Madame keep repeating as Tommy and Kathy speak to her in chapter 21?
2. How does Miss Emily respond when Kathy accuses Madame of being frightened of the students at Hailsham?
3. In chapter 16, why does Ruth think that Tommy might not want to be romantic with Kathy?
4. In chapter 16, why does the narrator feel she must apologize to Ruth?
5. How does the narrator say Ruth responded to the possibility of not taking the trip to Norfolk in chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
This section contains 1,195 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)