Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Ruth and her friends follow the possible from the office in chapter 14?
2. What job does Martin (Rodney and Chrissie's friend mentioned in chapter 13) have?
3. In chapter 14, what are the office workers doing when Rodney points out Ruth's possible?
4. In chapter 13, why does Ruby become irate when Kathy suggests they switch seats?
5. At what job does Rodney and Chrissie report Ruth's possible worked at?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss one of the following in detail, citing examples from the novel to support your conclusions:
1) Character motivation
2) Character relationships
3) Character traits.
Essay Topic 2
In an essay, discuss the following elements as they exist and impact the developing plot in the early chapters of the novel:
3) Point of view.
Essay Topic 3
Who are Ruth and Tommy? How did Kathy know them in her past? How does she learn that Ruth has become a donor? Why does Kathy request to become Ruth's carer? What does Kathy tell the reader about her first meeting with Ruth? How was Ruth somewhat odd? Why did Ruth feel the need to protect Miss Geraldine? Was there a real danger toward Miss Geraldine? How did Kathy help Ruth keep up the illusion of a special relationship between she and Miss Geraldine? How did Ruth repay this kindness?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)