1. What is the point of view of this novel?
2. Where is the novel set?
3. What is the name of the narrating character?
4. How old is the narrating character?
5. Where did the donor in the narrator's third year grow up, causing her to recall her own childhood at Hailsham?
6. What is a guardian?
The teachers and administrators at Hailsham.
7. Why did the students at Hailsham love the sports pavilion?
It reminded them of cottages in storybooks.
This section contains 5,693 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)