|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concern has Tommy admitted to the narrator he has for the creatures in his drawings?
(a) How they might catch food.
(b) How they will be kept safe.
(c) How they will keep warm.
(d) How they can reach and fetch things.
2. What were the students at Hailsham allowed to wear on weekends, but not during the week?
(c) Their own clothing.
(d) Team jerseys.
3. In chapter 16, why does the narrator think she and her companions did not talk about their trip to Norfolk?
(a) They were anxious to hide the truth.
(b) They were waiting for Ruth to say something.
(c) They were embarrassed for Ruth.
(d) They were embarrassed for themselves.
4. Who suggests in chapter 18 that the narrator become Ruth's carer?
5. How does Tommy appear to accept his destiny in chapter 23?
(a) He grows closer to Kathy.
(b) He starts looking forward to his final donation.
(c) He begins pulling away from Kathy and growing closer to the other donors.
(d) He begins volunteering for more donations.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 15, why does Tommy think he has blown his future by refusing to participate in art at Hailsham?
2. How old does Miss Emily suggest in chapter 22 the cloning program is?
3. What items does the narrator say in chapter 18 she likes to window shop for and compare to the ones she has at home?
4. How does Miss Emily respond when Kathy accuses Madame of being frightened of the students at Hailsham?
5. What trip does the narrator foreshadow at the end of chapter 11?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)