|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of chapter 4, what does Ruth accuse the narrator of doing all wrong?
(a) Drawing a hopscotch grid on the sidewalk.
(b) Putting her imaginary horses away.
(c) Putting their toys away.
(d) Drawing pictures of horses.
2. What is Madame's real name?
3. Who was Moira B?
(a) A girl who lived in the same dorm room with Ruth.
(b) Another girl kicked out of the secret guard.
(c) A student in the narrator's art class.
(d) Another secret guard leader.
4. In chapter 16, from whom does the narrator keep her distance in her final weeks there?
(a) Rodney and Chrissie.
(b) Laura and Harry.
(c) Claire and Charlie.
(d) Tommy and Ruth.
5. Who suggests in chapter 18 that the narrator become Ruth's carer?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 15, what does Tommy suggest Madame does with the art from the Hailsham students?
2. In chapter 16, how does the narrator make her intention to become a carer immediately known?
3. What kind of drawings does the narrator find Tommy making in chapter 20?
4. Who is Keffers?
5. What is Bramble, as described in chapter 4?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)