|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the ages of the Junior classes at Hailsham?
(a) Seven through eleven.
(b) Birth to twelve.
(c) Fifteen to seventeen.
(d) Five through eight.
2. In chapter 13, who has been placed in charge of the spending money for the Norfolk trip?
3. How does Tommy appear to accept his destiny in chapter 23?
(a) He starts looking forward to his final donation.
(b) He begins volunteering for more donations.
(c) He begins pulling away from Kathy and growing closer to the other donors.
(d) He grows closer to Kathy.
4. In chapter 14, why does Chrissie say she and Rodney like to buy birthday cards in bulk?
(a) They like the art on them.
(b) They are a cheap alternative to construction paper.
(c) They are cheap and are always on hand.
(d) They like to use them as postcards.
5. What rumor does Miss Emily tell Tommy and Kathy in chapter 22 has existed since before their time at Hailsham?
(a) The myth that clones cannot escape from donations.
(b) The idea of donations from clones.
(c) The ability to escape from donations.
(d) The deferment for lovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ruth ask Kathy to ask Tommy to come back to her in chapter 9?
2. In chapter 15, what kind of shops did Tommy and Kathy initially visit in the search for her Judy Bridgewater tape?
3. Why did the narrator believe Ruth to be a good chess player?
4. What does the narrator say the students used their tokens on?
5. Who was often blamed, as mentioned in chapter 11, for all the pornographic magazines discovered at the Cottages?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)