|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tommy tell Kathy that Ruth wanted for him before her own completion?
(a) To have Kathy at his side during his final donation.
(b) To get a deferral.
(c) To escape the donation world.
(d) To find happiness before his death.
2. In chapter 16, why does the narrator feel she must apologize to Ruth?
(a) She wants to make peace.
(b) She feels guilty.
(c) She wants to use Ruth to get close to Tommy.
(d) She is socially desperate for Ruth's friendship.
3. What would the narrator often hold while listening to her favorite song, Never Let Me Go?
(a) A hairbrush.
(b) A baby doll.
(c) A curling iron.
(d) A pillow.
4. Who is Miss Geraldine?
(a) A carer in Kathy's clinic.
(b) A guardian at Hailsham who is everyone's favorite.
(c) A donor at the clinic where Kathy works.
(d) A teacher at the Cottages.
5. How old was the narrator when she first recalls making friends with Ruth?
(a) Seven going on eight.
(b) Six going on seven.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of chapter 18, the narrator tells the reader what is one of the most difficult parts of working as a carer?
2. Who suggests that Kathy might be Tommy's next girlfriend in chapter 9?
3. Who did the narrator once see giving a speech to an imaginary classroom, as described in chapter 4?
4. What is Bramble, as described in chapter 4?
5. What is the secret guard?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)