|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Miss Emily tell Tommy and Kathy that Madame came and took their art away in chapter 22?
(a) To prove clones have souls.
(b) To make money for the school.
(c) To remember the students by.
(d) To encourage more people to create clones.
2. In chapter 14, what causes Rodney's group to run away from the office?
(a) One of the women waves to them.
(b) A child stops and stares at them.
(c) A dog begins barking at them.
(d) A cop tells them to move on.
3. What does Madame reveal in chapter 21 that the artwork from Hailsham was supposed to show?
(a) The students' souls.
(b) The students' inner child.
(c) The students' intelligence.
(d) The students' creativitiy.
4. At what point in her donation cycle did Chrissie die?
(a) After the first.
(b) After the third.
(c) After the second.
(d) After the fourth.
5. With whom has Tommy recently had a break up as described in chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Cottages before it became a halfway house for clones?
2. What is Dave's stump?
3. In chapter 15, what does Tommy tell Kathy that he heard Miss Emily said about the artwork Madame took from the school?
4. In chapter 16, why does the narrator feel she must apologize to Ruth?
5. How old does Miss Emily suggest in chapter 22 the cloning program is?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)