|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose departure from Hailsham shocks all the students in chapter 9?
(b) Miss Lucy.
(d) Miss Emily.
2. At what point in her donation cycle did Chrissie die?
(a) After the second.
(b) After the third.
(c) After the fourth.
(d) After the first.
3. Why did the narrator believe Ruth to be a good chess player?
(a) Ruth often commented on chess games in progress.
(b) Ruth said she was.
(c) Ruth had a collection of books on the subject.
(d) Ruth often voiced a desire to play the game.
4. What lie has Ruth told Chrissie that Tommy nearly blows for her in chapter 13?
(a) That a Hailsham student became a barrister.
(b) That a Hailsham student became a bookkeeper.
(c) That a Hailsham student became a doctor.
(d) That a Hailsham student became a park keeper.
5. How much older than the clone is suspected a possible would be as described in chapter 12?
(a) Twenty to thirty years.
(b) Forty to fifty years.
(c) As much as ninety years.
(d) Five to ten years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 18, the narrator learns that Hailsham is to be turned into what?
2. What billboard does the narrator point out in chapter 19 that she hopes will remind Tommy and Ruth of their trip to Norfolk?
3. In chapter 16, why does Ruth think that Tommy might not want to be romantic with Kathy?
4. What are Sales?
5. What warning does Miss Emily offer the students in chapter 7 about having sex with people in the outside world?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)