|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 16, who was the first of the Hailsham students to begin their carer training?
2. In chapter 15, what does Tommy suggest Madame does with the art from the Hailsham students?
(a) Uses it to determine when a clone should train as a carer.
(b) Uses it to determine who should become a donor.
(c) Uses it to determine who should receive deferments.
(d) Uses it to raise money for the school.
3. What was the Cottages before it became a halfway house for clones?
(a) A farm.
(b) A health spa.
(c) A resort.
(d) A private school.
4. What does the narrator describe as a piece of art she bought at an Exchange in chapter 8?
(a) A paper mache doll.
(b) A small elephant sculpture.
(c) A calendar.
(d) A collage of animal pictures.
5. Where did the donor in the narrator's third year grow up, causing her to recall her own childhood at Hailsham?
(a) Kansas City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woods?
2. Who is Miss Geraldine?
3. What does Ruby ask the narrator forgiveness for in chapter 19?
4. Who calls Tommy an idiot in chapter 1 for not seeing that the boys are going to ignore him while picking players for the sports team?
5. What job does Martin (Rodney and Chrissie's friend mentioned in chapter 13) have?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)