|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing the narrator notices most about the drawings Tommy shows her in chapter 15?
(a) The oddness of them.
(b) The originality.
(c) The childishness of them.
(d) The details.
2. What does the narrator reveal in chapter 10 her topic was for her writing assignment when she first arrived at the Cottages?
(a) Clone rights.
(b) Modern American novels.
(c) Women's rights.
(d) Victorian novels.
3. Who asks Tommy to get back into his art in chapter 9?
(b) Miss Lucy.
(d) Miss Emily.
4. What does Laura teach the narrator in chapter 7 in order to discourage boys?
(a) A disgusting way of eating her dessert.
(b) A disgusting way of speaking.
(c) A disgusting way of drinking tea.
(d) A disgusting way of blowing her nose.
5. In chapter 15, what do Kathy and Tommy talk about?
(a) Sneaking away from the Cottages.
(c) Hailsham's students.
(d) The deferrment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vice is strongly discouraged at Hailsham?
2. In chapter 15, what kind of shops did Tommy and Kathy initially visit in the search for her Judy Bridgewater tape?
3. In chapter 21, what do Tommy and Kathy try to convince Madame of?
4. What did Kathy see Miss Lucy doing in a quiet classroom at the beginning of chapter 8?
5. How old is the narrating character?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)