|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 21, what do Tommy and Kathy try to convince Madame of?
(a) They are in love.
(b) They are brilliant artists.
(c) They are in desperate need of money.
(d) They are in danger.
2. What is the Goosehouse?
(a) A barn filled with geese.
(b) A building for storing grain.
(c) A barn at the Cottages with a leaky roof.
(d) An outhouse at the Cottages.
3. At what point in her donation cycle did Chrissie die?
(a) After the second.
(b) After the fourth.
(c) After the third.
(d) After the first.
4. What vice is strongly discouraged at Hailsham?
(a) Premarital sex.
5. Who admits to the students that she has indulged in the forbidden vice in chapter 6?
(a) Miss Lucy.
(b) Miss Emily.
(c) Miss Geraldine.
(d) Miss Jody.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 15, why does Tommy think he has blown his future by refusing to participate in art at Hailsham?
2. In chapter 14, what causes Rodney's group to run away from the office?
3. What kind of drawings does the narrator find Tommy making in chapter 20?
4. In chapter 12, the narrator suggests that the clones believed they could learn what from meeting their possible?
5. In chapter 16, what do Kathy and Ruth make fun of at Tommy's expense?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)