|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the narrator when she first recalls making friends with Ruth?
(a) Six going on seven.
(b) Seven going on eight.
2. What warning does Miss Emily offer the students in chapter 7 about having sex with people in the outside world?
(a) That it was something they physically could not do.
(b) That it was more emotional for those who could have children.
(c) That it could keep them from having to make donations.
(d) That it could be fun.
3. What was the secret guards evidence against the conspirators?
(a) Drawings of crime scenes.
(b) Witnessed conversations.
(c) Written confessions.
(d) Pictures of strangers.
4. In chapter 14, what was the predominate theme of the artwork in Portway Studios?
(b) Space exploration.
(c) The sea.
5. What kind of drawings does the narrator find Tommy making in chapter 20?
(a) Portraits of donors.
(b) Dogs and cats.
(c) Pictures of Ruth.
(d) Imaginary animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 14, what are the office workers doing when Rodney points out Ruth's possible?
2. What does the narrator say the students used their tokens on?
3. What would the narrator often hold while listening to her favorite song, Never Let Me Go?
4. In chapter 16, how does the narrator make her intention to become a carer immediately known?
5. Why do Peter and Gordon say they want to go to America in chapter 7?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)