|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 11, what does the narrator define courses as?
(a) Training to be a nurse.
(b) Training to be a vet.
(c) Training to be a donor.
(d) Training to be a carer.
2. What trip does the narrator foreshadow at the end of chapter 11?
(a) A trip to Norfolk.
(b) A trip to London.
(c) A trip to Hailsham.
(d) A trip to Dover.
3. What is Songs After Dark?
(a) A piano book of popular songs.
(b) An album of French music.
(c) A choir book used at Hailsham.
(d) An album containing Kathy's favorite song.
4. What is the Black Barn?
(a) A restaurant near the Cottages.
(b) A bar where the clones hang out.
(c) A building where supplies are stored.
(d) A building at the Cottages.
5. Where is the novel set?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who admits to the students that she has indulged in the forbidden vice in chapter 6?
2. In chapter 16, what does Ruth begin to forget?
3. What is the definition of a possible as described by the narrator in chapter 12?
4. What promise does the narrator make to Ruth after her second donation in chapter 19?
5. What billboard does the narrator point out in chapter 19 that she hopes will remind Tommy and Ruth of their trip to Norfolk?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)