|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the ages of the Junior classes at Hailsham?
(a) Fifteen to seventeen.
(b) Seven through eleven.
(c) Five through eight.
(d) Birth to twelve.
2. What would the narrator often hold while listening to her favorite song, Never Let Me Go?
(a) A curling iron.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A hairbrush.
(d) A baby doll.
3. What difference did the narrator begin to note in Tommy during their Senior 2 year, as described in chapter 2?
(a) He stopped hanging out with his friends.
(b) He stopped going to classes.
(c) He stopped playing sports.
(d) He stopped losing his temper.
4. In chapter 10, the narrator describes a fear of doing what once they arrived at the Cottages?
(a) Socializing with outsiders.
(b) Trusting the guardians.
(c) Judging their own proper behaviors.
(d) Traveling outside of the immediate grounds.
5. What does the narrator describe as a piece of art she bought at an Exchange in chapter 8?
(a) A paper mache doll.
(b) A calendar.
(c) A small elephant sculpture.
(d) A collage of animal pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the narrator when she first recalls making friends with Ruth?
2. Why did the students at Hailsham love the sports pavilion?
3. In chapter 15, what does Tommy suggest Madame does with the art from the Hailsham students?
4. Who is Miss Geraldine?
5. In chapter 16, who were Kathy and Ruth discussing when Ruth finds the Judy Bridgewater tape?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)