|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What warning does Miss Emily offer the students in chapter 7 about having sex with people in the outside world?
(a) That it could be fun.
(b) That it was more emotional for those who could have children.
(c) That it could keep them from having to make donations.
(d) That it was something they physically could not do.
2. Why did the students feel Madame was different, odd?
(a) She enjoyed the art that others thought was poorly made.
(b) She interacted with the kids more than others.
(c) She avoided the guardians.
(d) She never allowed the children to come near her.
3. To where does Ruth and her friends follow the possible from the office in chapter 14?
(a) A gym.
(b) A gallery.
(c) A dog park.
(d) A hospital.
4. What was the Cottages before it became a halfway house for clones?
(a) A private school.
(b) A resort.
(c) A farm.
(d) A health spa.
5. Who first suggests, in chapter 18, that Tommy join Kathy and Ruby in their visit to the marooned boat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator suggest Ruby was correct in accusing her of making no friends outside of Hailsham alum?
2. Who suggests that Kathy might be Tommy's next girlfriend in chapter 9?
3. Who suggests in chapter 18 that the narrator become Ruth's carer?
4. Why was often terribly cold in the farmhouse at the Cottages, as mentioned in chapter 10?
5. What is the Black Barn?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)