|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose departure from Hailsham shocks all the students in chapter 9?
(c) Miss Emily.
(d) Miss Lucy.
2. What does the term completion mean when applied to a donor?
(a) He has died.
(b) He has too many illnesses to donate.
(c) He has gotten too old to donate.
(d) He has given all his organs and placed in a nursing home.
3. In chapter 14, who does Ruth tell Chrissie she would need to contact if she wanted a deferral?
(b) Miss Emily.
(d) The owner of the Cottages.
4. What is the name of the narrating character?
(a) Ruth S.
(b) Kathy H.
(c) Mitchell F.
(d) Horace G.
5. Who is Miss Geraldine?
(a) A teacher at the Cottages.
(b) A carer in Kathy's clinic.
(c) A guardian at Hailsham who is everyone's favorite.
(d) A donor at the clinic where Kathy works.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator describe as a piece of art she bought at an Exchange in chapter 8?
2. In chapter 13, who has been placed in charge of the spending money for the Norfolk trip?
3. What items does the narrator say in chapter 18 she likes to window shop for and compare to the ones she has at home?
4. What vice is strongly discouraged at Hailsham?
5. In chapter 16, what do Kathy and Ruth make fun of at Tommy's expense?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)