|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests in chapter 18 that the narrator become Ruth's carer?
2. Where is the recovery center where Ruth is living during her donations?
3. In chapter 15, why does Tommy tell Kathy he wanted to find the Judy Bridgewater tape for her?
(a) He saw the guardians take it from her room.
(b) He knew Ruth stole it in the first place.
(c) He imagined it over and over when it first went missing.
(d) He stole it in the first place.
4. Who did the narrator once see giving a speech to an imaginary classroom, as described in chapter 4?
(a) Miss Geraldine.
(b) Miss Lucy.
(c) Miss Jody.
(d) Miss Emily.
5. In chapter 11, what does the narrator define courses as?
(a) Training to be a donor.
(b) Training to be a vet.
(c) Training to be a nurse.
(d) Training to be a carer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Lost Corner?
2. What rumors abound at Hailsham about students who wander into the woods?
3. How does the narrator say the trip to Norfolk was nearly called off at the beginning of chapter 13?
4. What does the narrator tell the reader in chapter 2 was required of the students at Hailsham once a week?
5. What does the narrator reveal in chapter 10 her topic was for her writing assignment when she first arrived at the Cottages?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)