|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Sales?
(a) A class that teaches economics at Hailsham.
(b) A merchant van that came to Hailsham once a month.
(c) A store at Hailsham to reward students for good behavior.
(d) A student run market at Hailsham.
2. What are the ages of the Junior classes at Hailsham?
(a) Birth to twelve.
(b) Fifteen to seventeen.
(c) Seven through eleven.
(d) Five through eight.
3. Why did the students feel Madame was different, odd?
(a) She interacted with the kids more than others.
(b) She enjoyed the art that others thought was poorly made.
(c) She avoided the guardians.
(d) She never allowed the children to come near her.
4. In chapter 16, what does James B. carry back to a picnic at Hailsham?
(a) A cake.
(b) A watermelon.
(c) A potato salad.
(d) A plate of cookies.
5. What is a guardian?
(a) The head nurses in the donor facilities.
(b) The teachers and administrators at Hailsham.
(c) The people who govern the clones.
(d) The carers' bosses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dave's stump?
2. What did Kathy see Miss Lucy doing in a quiet classroom at the beginning of chapter 8?
3. In chapter 13, who has been placed in charge of the spending money for the Norfolk trip?
4. What was the secret guards evidence against the conspirators?
5. What is the woods?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)