|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth give the narrator in chapter 6 to replace her lost tape?
(a) A new tape of ballroom dancing music.
(b) A few tokens.
(c) A new hand mirror.
(d) A baby doll.
2. In chapter 14, what was the predominate theme of the artwork in Portway Studios?
(a) The sea.
(b) Space exploration.
3. In chapter 16, what route does Kathy say was out of bounds at Hailsham?
(a) The path along the guardian's private residences.
(b) The path along side the woods.
(c) The path beside the classroom windows.
(d) The path through the rhubarb patch.
4. Why did the students at Hailsham love the sports pavilion?
(a) It reminded them of cottages in storybooks.
(b) It was where they held their favorite classes.
(c) It was filled with good smells.
(d) It represented their favorite activities.
5. What is the name of the narrating character?
(a) Kathy H.
(b) Ruth S.
(c) Horace G.
(d) Mitchell F.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 16, who were Kathy and Ruth discussing when Ruth finds the Judy Bridgewater tape?
2. Why did the students feel Madame was different, odd?
3. Whose departure from Hailsham shocks all the students in chapter 9?
4. Who is Keffers?
5. In chapter 15, what does Tommy suggest Madame does with the art from the Hailsham students?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)