|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the term completion mean when applied to a donor?
(a) He has died.
(b) He has given all his organs and placed in a nursing home.
(c) He has gotten too old to donate.
(d) He has too many illnesses to donate.
2. What is Songs After Dark?
(a) An album of French music.
(b) An album containing Kathy's favorite song.
(c) A choir book used at Hailsham.
(d) A piano book of popular songs.
3. What does the narrator tell the reader in chapter 2 was required of the students at Hailsham once a week?
(a) An art exam.
(b) A drug screening.
(c) An IQ test.
(d) A medical exam.
4. At what point in her donation cycle did Chrissie die?
(a) After the first.
(b) After the third.
(c) After the fourth.
(d) After the second.
5. In chapter 16, how does the narrator make her intention to become a carer immediately known?
(a) She asks the guardians if she can start early.
(b) She tells Ruth.
(c) She asks Rodney for help.
(d) She tells Keffers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woods?
2. What does Tommy tell the narrator that he thinks Miss Lucy feels the students are not being taught properly?
3. What does Ruth want to do after being run off from the office where her possible works in chapter 14?
4. In what room was the art displayed for Madame?
5. What does Ruth give the narrator in chapter 6 to replace her lost tape?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)