|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Lucy tell the students in chapter 7 they are destined to do?
(a) Donate their bodies to scientific experimentation.
(b) Donate their vital organs.
(c) Become doctors and lawyers.
(d) Live to be very old.
2. What is a guardian?
(a) The carers' bosses.
(b) The teachers and administrators at Hailsham.
(c) The people who govern the clones.
(d) The head nurses in the donor facilities.
3. Who does Ruth want to know if the narrator likes at the end of chapter 4?
(a) Miss Lucy.
(b) Miss Emily.
(c) Miss Geraldine.
(d) Miss Jody.
4. What does Tommy tell the narrator that he thinks Miss Lucy feels the students are not being taught properly?
(a) About their work as carers.
(b) About their future careers.
(c) About donations.
(d) About art.
5. What difference did the narrator begin to note in Tommy during their Senior 2 year, as described in chapter 2?
(a) He stopped losing his temper.
(b) He stopped going to classes.
(c) He stopped hanging out with his friends.
(d) He stopped playing sports.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 16, who were Kathy and Ruth discussing when Ruth finds the Judy Bridgewater tape?
2. What work of art did Tommy create as a joke that began his torment from other students, as described in chapter 2?
3. What changes does the narrator note about her relationship with Ruby in chapter 11?
4. What does Ruth want to do after being run off from the office where her possible works in chapter 14?
5. What things in Tommy's behavior does the narrator believe she missed as signs of something that has taken place in chapter 8?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)