|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 15, why does the narrator tell Tommy she often looks at models in magazines?
(a) To find her parents.
(b) To find her possible.
(c) To find lost friends.
(d) To find someone to admire.
2. In chapter 12, the narrator suggests that the clones believed they could learn what from meeting their possible?
(a) What their siblings were like.
(b) Who their spouse might be.
(c) What their future job would be.
(d) Who they were deep down.
3. In what room was the art displayed for Madame?
(a) An empty dorm room.
(b) The art room.
(c) The billiards room.
(d) The lunch room.
4. What vice is strongly discouraged at Hailsham?
(a) Premarital sex.
5. Why is the narrator reluctant to sit beside Tommy in chapter 3 when they meet at the pond?
(a) She does not want anyone to observe them and think they are up to something wrong.
(b) She does not want to let Tommy know how she feels about him.
(c) She does not want to get her pants wet.
(d) She does not want to give Tommy the wrong impression.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Goosehouse?
2. In chapter 14, what causes Rodney's group to run away from the office?
3. What changes does the narrator note about her relationship with Ruby in chapter 11?
4. In chapter 16, what route does Kathy say was out of bounds at Hailsham?
5. Who was Moira B?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)