|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What billboard does the narrator point out in chapter 19 that she hopes will remind Tommy and Ruth of their trip to Norfolk?
(a) A picture of a hotel.
(b) A picture of a set of cottages.
(c) A picture of a beach resort.
(d) A picture of an office setting.
2. What work of art did Tommy create as a joke that began his torment from other students, as described in chapter 2?
(a) A lion.
(b) A cathedral.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A palace.
3. What were the students at Hailsham allowed to wear on weekends, but not during the week?
(b) Their own clothing.
(d) Team jerseys.
4. In the beginning of chapter 18, the narrator tells the reader what is one of the most difficult parts of working as a carer?
(a) Losing a donor to suicide.
(b) Losing a donor to cancer.
(c) Losing a donor early in the donation cycle.
(d) Losing a donor after the fifth donation.
5. In chapter 16, who was the first of the Hailsham students to begin their carer training?
Short Answer Questions
1. What book is the narrator reading in chapter 10 that Ruth rudely begins to describe the plot of to her?
2. In chapter 16, what does Ruth begin to forget?
3. What does the narrator think of in chapter 15 when Tommy describes his new art creations to her?
4. At what job does Rodney and Chrissie report Ruth's possible worked at?
5. What joke do the children at Hailsham make when discussing the electrified fences that often circled the concentration camps during World War II?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)