|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would the narrator often hold while listening to her favorite song, Never Let Me Go?
(a) A pillow.
(b) A baby doll.
(c) A hairbrush.
(d) A curling iron.
2. Who suggests that Kathy might be Tommy's next girlfriend in chapter 9?
3. Who does Ruth want to know if the narrator likes at the end of chapter 4?
(a) Miss Geraldine.
(b) Miss Lucy.
(c) Miss Emily.
(d) Miss Jody.
4. Why did the students feel Madame was different, odd?
(a) She never allowed the children to come near her.
(b) She interacted with the kids more than others.
(c) She avoided the guardians.
(d) She enjoyed the art that others thought was poorly made.
5. What does the narrator say the students used their tokens on?
(a) Clothing and decorations for their desks.
(b) Video games.
(c) Presents for parents and relatives.
(d) Extra food in the cafeteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the reader in chapter 2 was required of the students at Hailsham once a week?
2. Who asks Tommy to get back into his art in chapter 9?
3. In chapter 11, what does the narrator define courses as?
4. What did Kathy see Miss Lucy doing in a quiet classroom at the beginning of chapter 8?
5. What does Tommy tell the narrator that he thinks Miss Lucy feels the students are not being taught properly?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)