|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura teach the narrator in chapter 7 in order to discourage boys?
(a) A disgusting way of blowing her nose.
(b) A disgusting way of eating her dessert.
(c) A disgusting way of speaking.
(d) A disgusting way of drinking tea.
2. What is the point of view of this novel?
(a) Second person.
(b) First person.
(c) Limited omniscient.
(d) Third person.
3. Who was Moira B?
(a) A girl who lived in the same dorm room with Ruth.
(b) A student in the narrator's art class.
(c) Another secret guard leader.
(d) Another girl kicked out of the secret guard.
4. What is the name of the narrating character?
(a) Ruth S.
(b) Mitchell F.
(c) Kathy H.
(d) Horace G.
5. Who admits to the students that she has indulged in the forbidden vice in chapter 6?
(a) Miss Geraldine.
(b) Miss Lucy.
(c) Miss Emily.
(d) Miss Jody.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many others from their class does the narrator say came to the Cottages in chapter 10?
2. With whom has Tommy recently had a break up as described in chapter 8?
3. What is the Lost Corner?
4. How old was the narrator when she first recalls making friends with Ruth?
5. What does the narrator mentioned she often used for blankets in chapter 11?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)