|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say the students used their tokens on?
(a) Presents for parents and relatives.
(b) Video games.
(c) Clothing and decorations for their desks.
(d) Extra food in the cafeteria.
2. What difference did the narrator begin to note in Tommy during their Senior 2 year, as described in chapter 2?
(a) He stopped hanging out with his friends.
(b) He stopped playing sports.
(c) He stopped going to classes.
(d) He stopped losing his temper.
3. How long after the secret guard ended did Ruth appear in class with a pencil case?
(a) Two years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Three years.
4. What is a Walkman?
(a) A radio.
(b) An early MP3 player.
(c) A portable cassette player.
(d) An alarm clock.
5. When does the narrator hope she might be able to have more time to listen to her favorite music tape?
(a) When she settles down to have a family.
(b) When she retires from her bookkeeping job.
(c) When she stops being a carer.
(d) When she leave college.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator describe as a piece of art she bought at an Exchange in chapter 8?
2. Who was often blamed, as mentioned in chapter 11, for all the pornographic magazines discovered at the Cottages?
3. What is Dave's stump?
4. How does Kathy find herself on Ruth's good books at the end of part one?
5. Who calls Tommy an idiot in chapter 1 for not seeing that the boys are going to ignore him while picking players for the sports team?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)