|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kathy see Miss Lucy doing in a quiet classroom at the beginning of chapter 8?
(a) Blacking out lines on unknown papers.
(b) Scribbling over students' homework.
(c) Creating a new type of art.
(d) Encouraging Tommy to create more art.
2. What is the secret guard?
(a) A group of girls at Hailsham under Ruth who protect Miss Geraldine.
(b) The owners of Hailsham.
(c) A group of students who plan military careers.
(d) The security at Hailsham.
3. What does Tommy tell the narrator that he thinks Miss Lucy feels the students are not being taught properly?
(a) About their work as carers.
(b) About art.
(c) About donations.
(d) About their future careers.
4. Who is Judy Bridgewater?
(a) A singer.
(b) A carer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A teacher.
5. What would the narrator often hold while listening to her favorite song, Never Let Me Go?
(a) A hairbrush.
(b) A baby doll.
(c) A curling iron.
(d) A pillow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Moira B?
2. Whose behavior does the narrator accuse Ruth of copying at the end of chapter 10?
3. What does Miss Lucy tell the students in chapter 7 they are destined to do?
4. Who calls Tommy an idiot in chapter 1 for not seeing that the boys are going to ignore him while picking players for the sports team?
5. What joke do the children at Hailsham make when discussing the electrified fences that often circled the concentration camps during World War II?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)