|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Miss Geraldine?
(a) A teacher at the Cottages.
(b) A donor at the clinic where Kathy works.
(c) A guardian at Hailsham who is everyone's favorite.
(d) A carer in Kathy's clinic.
2. What excuse did Miss Emily give for the lack of tokens offered in exchange for the art Madame took away?
(a) That they should be given the tokens, but she did not have extras.
(b) That they should ask someone else.
(c) That they should just be happy to have a roof over their heads.
(d) That it was a great honor to have their art chosen.
3. What does Ruth give the narrator in chapter 6 to replace her lost tape?
(a) A new hand mirror.
(b) A few tokens.
(c) A baby doll.
(d) A new tape of ballroom dancing music.
4. What would the narrator often hold while listening to her favorite song, Never Let Me Go?
(a) A hairbrush.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A curling iron.
(d) A baby doll.
5. What changes does the narrator note about her relationship with Ruby in chapter 11?
(a) Nothing has changed.
(b) They fight constantly and hate one another.
(c) They fight more, but they share confidences more.
(d) They are closer than ever.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many others from their class does the narrator say came to the Cottages in chapter 10?
2. Whose behavior does the narrator accuse Ruth of copying at the end of chapter 10?
3. What is the Lost Corner?
4. Who is Judy Bridgewater?
5. What were the students at Hailsham allowed to wear on weekends, but not during the week?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)