|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first suggested that Madame was frightened of the students at Hailsham?
2. Who is Judy Bridgewater?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A singer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A carer.
3. How old is the narrating character?
4. In chapter 11, what does the narrator define courses as?
(a) Training to be a nurse.
(b) Training to be a vet.
(c) Training to be a donor.
(d) Training to be a carer.
5. Who decides to comfort Tommy at the end of chapter 1 during his temper tantrum?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kathy find herself on Ruth's good books at the end of part one?
2. How long does narrator say Miss Geraldine told her Madame has been coming to their school?
3. What is the point of view of this novel?
4. What was the Cottages before it became a halfway house for clones?
5. Why did the narrator believe Ruth to be a good chess player?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)