|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the ages of the Junior classes at Hailsham?
(a) Five through eight.
(b) Seven through eleven.
(c) Fifteen to seventeen.
(d) Birth to twelve.
2. Who was Moira B?
(a) Another girl kicked out of the secret guard.
(b) A girl who lived in the same dorm room with Ruth.
(c) Another secret guard leader.
(d) A student in the narrator's art class.
3. Who is Judy Bridgewater?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A carer.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A singer.
4. What does the narrator reveal in chapter 10 her topic was for her writing assignment when she first arrived at the Cottages?
(a) Women's rights.
(b) Modern American novels.
(c) Clone rights.
(d) Victorian novels.
5. What does the narrator tell the reader unzipping meant to the students at Hailsham in chapter 7?
(a) They could unzip their bodies and provide organs easily.
(b) They could unzip their heads and reveal their intelligence.
(c) They could unzip their spines and remove their skeletons.
(d) They could unzip their clothing and show off their internal organs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the narrator and Tommy often meet in secrecy during their years at Hailsham?
2. What does Miss Lucy tell the students in chapter 7 they are destined to do?
3. What warning does Miss Emily offer the students in chapter 7 about having sex with people in the outside world?
4. In what room was the art displayed for Madame?
5. What does the narrator say the students used their tokens on?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)