|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose departure from Hailsham shocks all the students in chapter 9?
(a) Miss Emily.
(c) Miss Lucy.
2. Where at Hailsham, as the narrator describes in chapter 2, was the best place to have a private talk?
(a) The lunch queue.
(b) The music room.
(c) The dorm bathrooms.
(d) The art room.
3. With whom has Tommy recently had a break up as described in chapter 8?
4. What is the Lost Corner?
(a) What Miss Emily calls Norfolk becasue of its location.
(b) A dark corner in Kathy's house.
(c) An abandoned broom closet at Hailsham.
(d) The town where the Cottages is located.
5. How old was the narrator when she first recalls making friends with Ruth?
(a) Six going on seven.
(b) Seven going on eight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would the narrator often hold while listening to her favorite song, Never Let Me Go?
2. What does Miss Lucy tell the students in chapter 7 they are destined to do?
3. Where is the novel set?
4. Who was Moira B?
5. What was the secret guards evidence against the conspirators?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)