|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth give the narrator in chapter 6 to replace her lost tape?
(a) A new hand mirror.
(b) A new tape of ballroom dancing music.
(c) A few tokens.
(d) A baby doll.
2. How long does the narrator recall the secret guard lasting?
(a) Three to five years.
(b) Nine months to a year.
(c) The lifetime of Hailsham.
(d) Twenty years.
3. Who was Moira B?
(a) Another secret guard leader.
(b) Another girl kicked out of the secret guard.
(c) A girl who lived in the same dorm room with Ruth.
(d) A student in the narrator's art class.
4. Who is Miss Lucy?
(a) A nurse in Norfolk.
(b) A guardian at Hailsham.
(c) A possible in Dover.
(d) A teacher at the Cottages.
5. Who is Judy Bridgewater?
(a) A singer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A carer.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Miss Geraldine?
2. What is the secret guard?
3. What does Laura teach the narrator in chapter 7 in order to discourage boys?
4. How long does narrator say Miss Geraldine told her Madame has been coming to their school?
5. What difference did the narrator begin to note in Tommy during their Senior 2 year, as described in chapter 2?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)