|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a guardian?
(a) The people who govern the clones.
(b) The teachers and administrators at Hailsham.
(c) The head nurses in the donor facilities.
(d) The carers' bosses.
2. What does the narrator tell the reader in chapter 2 was required of the students at Hailsham once a week?
(a) An art exam.
(b) A medical exam.
(c) A drug screening.
(d) An IQ test.
3. How old is the narrating character?
4. Who first suggested that Madame was frightened of the students at Hailsham?
5. What work of art did Tommy create as a joke that began his torment from other students, as described in chapter 2?
(a) A cathedral.
(b) A palace.
(c) A lion.
(d) An elephant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the narrator and Tommy often meet in secrecy during their years at Hailsham?
2. Where is the novel set?
3. What joke do the children at Hailsham make when discussing the electrified fences that often circled the concentration camps during World War II?
4. How old was the narrator when she first recalls making friends with Ruth?
5. What is the woods?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)