|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that Kathy might be Tommy's next girlfriend in chapter 9?
2. What does the narrator say the students used their tokens on?
(a) Extra food in the cafeteria.
(b) Clothing and decorations for their desks.
(c) Video games.
(d) Presents for parents and relatives.
3. Who asks Tommy to get back into his art in chapter 9?
(b) Miss Lucy.
(d) Miss Emily.
4. What is the point of view of this novel?
(a) Second person.
(b) First person.
(c) Third person.
(d) Limited omniscient.
5. Who makes fun of Tommy's expressions as he warms up on the sports field with the other boys in chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What things in Tommy's behavior does the narrator believe she missed as signs of something that has taken place in chapter 8?
2. What would the narrator often hold while listening to her favorite song, Never Let Me Go?
3. How long does narrator say Miss Geraldine told her Madame has been coming to their school?
4. How long does the narrator recall the secret guard lasting?
5. How old was the narrator when she first recalls making friends with Ruth?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)