|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the students feel Madame was different, odd?
(a) She interacted with the kids more than others.
(b) She avoided the guardians.
(c) She never allowed the children to come near her.
(d) She enjoyed the art that others thought was poorly made.
2. What is Bramble, as described in chapter 4?
(a) A dog.
(b) An imaginary horse.
(c) A donkey.
(d) An imaginary cow.
3. What is the secret guard?
(a) The owners of Hailsham.
(b) The security at Hailsham.
(c) A group of students who plan military careers.
(d) A group of girls at Hailsham under Ruth who protect Miss Geraldine.
4. What does the narrator tell the reader in chapter 2 was required of the students at Hailsham once a week?
(a) An IQ test.
(b) A drug screening.
(c) An art exam.
(d) A medical exam.
5. What is a guardian?
(a) The head nurses in the donor facilities.
(b) The teachers and administrators at Hailsham.
(c) The carers' bosses.
(d) The people who govern the clones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ruth ask Kathy to ask Tommy to come back to her in chapter 9?
2. What would the narrator often hold while listening to her favorite song, Never Let Me Go?
3. Why did the students at Hailsham love the sports pavilion?
4. What is an exchange, as it is explained in chapter 2?
5. How old was the narrator when she first recalls making friends with Ruth?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)