|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kathy see Miss Lucy doing in a quiet classroom at the beginning of chapter 8?
(a) Blacking out lines on unknown papers.
(b) Encouraging Tommy to create more art.
(c) Scribbling over students' homework.
(d) Creating a new type of art.
2. How old is the narrating character?
3. What does Tommy tell the narrator that he thinks Miss Lucy feels the students are not being taught properly?
(a) About their future careers.
(b) About donations.
(c) About their work as carers.
(d) About art.
4. How does Kathy find herself on Ruth's good books at the end of part one?
(a) By getting Ruth and Tommy back together.
(b) By stealing a forbidden tape of music.
(c) By getting Tommy to work his art again.
(d) By stealing a pencil case from Miss Geraldine.
5. Who suggests that Kathy might be Tommy's next girlfriend in chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woods?
2. What does Miss Lucy tell the students in chapter 7 they are destined to do?
3. What vice is strongly discouraged at Hailsham?
4. What is the name of the narrating character?
5. What is the secret guard?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)