|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the secret guards evidence against the conspirators?
(a) Written confessions.
(b) Drawings of crime scenes.
(c) Witnessed conversations.
(d) Pictures of strangers.
2. What does the narrator tell the reader unzipping meant to the students at Hailsham in chapter 7?
(a) They could unzip their bodies and provide organs easily.
(b) They could unzip their heads and reveal their intelligence.
(c) They could unzip their clothing and show off their internal organs.
(d) They could unzip their spines and remove their skeletons.
3. What difference did the narrator begin to note in Tommy during their Senior 2 year, as described in chapter 2?
(a) He stopped hanging out with his friends.
(b) He stopped playing sports.
(c) He stopped going to classes.
(d) He stopped losing his temper.
4. Who is Judy Bridgewater?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A singer.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A carer.
5. What does the term completion mean when applied to a donor?
(a) He has too many illnesses to donate.
(b) He has given all his organs and placed in a nursing home.
(c) He has died.
(d) He has gotten too old to donate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What work of art did Tommy create as a joke that began his torment from other students, as described in chapter 2?
2. Who is Miss Geraldine?
3. How long does narrator say Miss Geraldine told her Madame has been coming to their school?
4. Why did the narrator believe Ruth to be a good chess player?
5. What are the ages of the Junior classes at Hailsham?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)