|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the narrator and Tommy often meet in secrecy during their years at Hailsham?
(a) The art room.
(b) The sports pavilion.
(c) The woods.
(d) The pond.
2. What would the narrator often hold while listening to her favorite song, Never Let Me Go?
(a) A baby doll.
(b) A hairbrush.
(c) A pillow.
(d) A curling iron.
3. How old is the narrating character?
4. Who is Miss Lucy?
(a) A guardian at Hailsham.
(b) A nurse in Norfolk.
(c) A possible in Dover.
(d) A teacher at the Cottages.
5. What are tokens?
(a) Toys for small children at Hailsham.
(b) Gifts for good grades at Hailsham.
(c) Rewards students are given for the artwork they supply to the exchanges.
(d) Coins used in video games.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the students at Hailsham love the sports pavilion?
2. What is the narrator doing as she recalls these events from her past, as a student at Hailsham?
3. What does Ruth give the narrator in chapter 6 to replace her lost tape?
4. How old was the narrator when she first recalls making friends with Ruth?
5. Who calls Tommy an idiot in chapter 1 for not seeing that the boys are going to ignore him while picking players for the sports team?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)