|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the students feel Madame was different, odd?
(a) She interacted with the kids more than others.
(b) She enjoyed the art that others thought was poorly made.
(c) She never allowed the children to come near her.
(d) She avoided the guardians.
2. How long does narrator say Miss Geraldine told her Madame has been coming to their school?
(a) For several years.
(b) For twenty years.
(c) Since it opened.
(d) Only a few months.
3. In chapter 15, who is first to find the Judy Bridgewater tape?
4. Who suggests that Kathy might be Tommy's next girlfriend in chapter 9?
5. In chapter 16, who were Kathy and Ruth discussing when Ruth finds the Judy Bridgewater tape?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who admits to the students that she has indulged in the forbidden vice in chapter 6?
2. How long after the secret guard ended did Ruth appear in class with a pencil case?
3. Who makes fun of Tommy's expressions as he warms up on the sports field with the other boys in chapter 1?
4. How does the narrator say the trip to Norfolk was nearly called off at the beginning of chapter 13?
5. What does the term completion mean when applied to a donor?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)