|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Lost Corner?
(a) The town where the Cottages is located.
(b) A dark corner in Kathy's house.
(c) An abandoned broom closet at Hailsham.
(d) What Miss Emily calls Norfolk becasue of its location.
2. What lie has Ruth told Chrissie that Tommy nearly blows for her in chapter 13?
(a) That a Hailsham student became a park keeper.
(b) That a Hailsham student became a barrister.
(c) That a Hailsham student became a doctor.
(d) That a Hailsham student became a bookkeeper.
3. What is the definition of a possible as described by the narrator in chapter 12?
(a) The intended recipient of a clone's organs.
(b) The scientist who created a specific clone.
(c) The parent of a clone.
(d) The normal person a clone is modeled after.
4. At what job does Rodney and Chrissie report Ruth's possible worked at?
(a) A janitor's job.
(b) An office job.
(c) A medical job.
(d) An artisitc job.
5. How long does the narrator recall the secret guard lasting?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) The lifetime of Hailsham.
(c) Nine months to a year.
(d) Three to five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What items does the narrator say in chapter 18 she likes to window shop for and compare to the ones she has at home?
2. What does Ruby ask the narrator forgiveness for in chapter 19?
3. In chapter 18, the narrator mentions the name of a student from Hailsham who had difficulty dealing with being a carer. Who does she mention?
4. What is the woods?
5. What does Ruth give the narrator in chapter 6 to replace her lost tape?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)