|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 12, the narrator suggests that the clones believed they could learn what from meeting their possible?
(a) Who their spouse might be.
(b) What their siblings were like.
(c) Who they were deep down.
(d) What their future job would be.
2. Why does the narrator refuse to go visit Martin while in Norfolk?
(a) It is against the rules to visit a carer.
(b) It is against the rules to socialize with other clones outside of approved areas.
(c) It is against the rules to see people who have left the Cottages.
(d) It is against the rules to visit donors.
3. What are dream futures, as the narrator describes in chapter 12?
(a) A future that the clones hope they can earn the money to pursue while training as carers.
(b) A future the clones plan to pursue before their donations begin.
(c) A future the clones know will never come true.
(d) A future the clones plan to pursue once their donations are done.
4. What is the Lost Corner?
(a) A dark corner in Kathy's house.
(b) What Miss Emily calls Norfolk becasue of its location.
(c) An abandoned broom closet at Hailsham.
(d) The town where the Cottages is located.
5. Who was Moira B?
(a) Another secret guard leader.
(b) A student in the narrator's art class.
(c) Another girl kicked out of the secret guard.
(d) A girl who lived in the same dorm room with Ruth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator say the trip to Norfolk was nearly called off at the beginning of chapter 13?
2. How does the narrator say Ruth responded to the possibility of not taking the trip to Norfolk in chapter 13?
3. What billboard does the narrator point out in chapter 19 that she hopes will remind Tommy and Ruth of their trip to Norfolk?
4. What one sign of her health struggles does Ruth show during the walk to the boat in chapter 18?
5. What does Ruth give the narrator in chapter 6 to replace her lost tape?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)