|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who admits to the students that she has indulged in the forbidden vice in chapter 6?
(a) Miss Lucy.
(b) Miss Emily.
(c) Miss Jody.
(d) Miss Geraldine.
2. Why does there seem to be a different set of rules for the clones from Hailsham as compared to the clones from other backgrounds?
(a) The Hailsham students have more money.
(b) The Hailsham students have more supportive parents.
(c) The Hailsham students are better educated.
(d) The Hailsham students were raised with more compassion.
3. At what job does Rodney and Chrissie report Ruth's possible worked at?
(a) An artisitc job.
(b) A janitor's job.
(c) A medical job.
(d) An office job.
4. When does the narrator hope she might be able to have more time to listen to her favorite music tape?
(a) When she retires from her bookkeeping job.
(b) When she leave college.
(c) When she stops being a carer.
(d) When she settles down to have a family.
5. In chapter 12, what subject does the narrator say Rodney talked about a lot?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are dream futures, as the narrator describes in chapter 12?
2. In the beginning of chapter 18, the narrator tells the reader what is one of the most difficult parts of working as a carer?
3. What job does Martin (Rodney and Chrissie's friend mentioned in chapter 13) have?
4. Who is Judy Bridgewater?
5. Who tells Chrissie and Rodney that the students at Hailsham were told about deferrals in chapter 13?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)