|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Chrissie and Rodney that the students at Hailsham were told about deferrals in chapter 13?
2. What one sign of her health struggles does Ruth show during the walk to the boat in chapter 18?
(a) She is short of breath.
(b) She must stop often.
(c) She walks with a limp.
(d) She cannot walk at all.
3. What would the narrator often hold while listening to her favorite song, Never Let Me Go?
(a) A pillow.
(b) A curling iron.
(c) A baby doll.
(d) A hairbrush.
4. Why does there seem to be a different set of rules for the clones from Hailsham as compared to the clones from other backgrounds?
(a) The Hailsham students have more supportive parents.
(b) The Hailsham students were raised with more compassion.
(c) The Hailsham students are better educated.
(d) The Hailsham students have more money.
5. How long after the secret guard ended did Ruth appear in class with a pencil case?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 13, why does Ruby become irate when Kathy suggests they switch seats?
2. What are dream futures, as the narrator describes in chapter 12?
3. In chapter 13, who has been placed in charge of the spending money for the Norfolk trip?
4. In chapter 12, what subject does the narrator say Rodney talked about a lot?
5. What is Songs After Dark?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)