|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the narrator hope she might be able to have more time to listen to her favorite music tape?
(a) When she stops being a carer.
(b) When she settles down to have a family.
(c) When she retires from her bookkeeping job.
(d) When she leave college.
2. In chapter 13, why does Ruby become irate when Kathy suggests they switch seats?
(a) Ruby does not want Kathy to grow close to Rodney.
(b) Ruby does not want Kathy growing closer to Tommy.
(c) Ruby does not like Kathy.
(d) Ruby does not like Rodney.
3. What is the secret guard?
(a) A group of students who plan military careers.
(b) A group of girls at Hailsham under Ruth who protect Miss Geraldine.
(c) The owners of Hailsham.
(d) The security at Hailsham.
4. Who first suggests, in chapter 18, that Tommy join Kathy and Ruby in their visit to the marooned boat?
5. How much older than the clone is suspected a possible would be as described in chapter 12?
(a) Twenty to thirty years.
(b) As much as ninety years.
(c) Forty to fifty years.
(d) Five to ten years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What items does the narrator say in chapter 18 she likes to window shop for and compare to the ones she has at home?
2. Why was the narrator kicked out of the secret guard?
3. Who was Moira B?
4. Who claims to not recall learning about deferrals at Hailsham in chapter 13?
5. At what point in her donation cycle did Chrissie die?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)