|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who admits to the students that she has indulged in the forbidden vice in chapter 6?
(a) Miss Lucy.
(b) Miss Jody.
(c) Miss Geraldine.
(d) Miss Emily.
2. Why was the narrator kicked out of the secret guard?
(a) She did not collect her evidence properly.
(b) She gave away guard secrets.
(c) She had a fight with Ruth.
(d) She allowed Miss Geraldine to be injured.
3. Where is the recovery center where Ruth is living during her donations?
4. What would the narrator often hold while listening to her favorite song, Never Let Me Go?
(a) A hairbrush.
(b) A baby doll.
(c) A curling iron.
(d) A pillow.
5. Who first suggests, in chapter 18, that Tommy join Kathy and Ruby in their visit to the marooned boat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruby ask the narrator forgiveness for in chapter 19?
2. Why does the narrator refuse to go visit Martin while in Norfolk?
3. Why did the narrator believe Ruth to be a good chess player?
4. In chapter 12, what subject does the narrator say Rodney talked about a lot?
5. Who tells Chrissie and Rodney that the students at Hailsham were told about deferrals in chapter 13?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)