|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 13, who has been placed in charge of the spending money for the Norfolk trip?
2. Where is the recovery center where Ruth is living during her donations?
3. What is the woods?
(a) A wooded area around Hailsham.
(b) A room where the students study horticulture.
(c) A mural on the wall of Hailsham's cafeteria.
(d) A hall at Hailsham that is decorated with trees.
4. What is the definition of a possible as described by the narrator in chapter 12?
(a) The intended recipient of a clone's organs.
(b) The normal person a clone is modeled after.
(c) The parent of a clone.
(d) The scientist who created a specific clone.
5. What billboard does the narrator point out in chapter 19 that she hopes will remind Tommy and Ruth of their trip to Norfolk?
(a) A picture of a beach resort.
(b) A picture of a set of cottages.
(c) A picture of an office setting.
(d) A picture of a hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older than the clone is suspected a possible would be as described in chapter 12?
2. How long does the narrator recall the secret guard lasting?
3. At what point in her donation cycle did Chrissie die?
4. In the beginning of chapter 18, the narrator tells the reader what is one of the most difficult parts of working as a carer?
5. Who tells Chrissie and Rodney that the students at Hailsham were told about deferrals in chapter 13?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)