|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Songs After Dark?
(a) A choir book used at Hailsham.
(b) A piano book of popular songs.
(c) An album of French music.
(d) An album containing Kathy's favorite song.
2. What job does Martin (Rodney and Chrissie's friend mentioned in chapter 13) have?
(c) Construction worker.
3. Why does the narrator refuse to go visit Martin while in Norfolk?
(a) It is against the rules to socialize with other clones outside of approved areas.
(b) It is against the rules to see people who have left the Cottages.
(c) It is against the rules to visit donors.
(d) It is against the rules to visit a carer.
4. What promise does the narrator make to Ruth after her second donation in chapter 19?
(a) That she will find Miss Geraldine for her.
(b) That she will find Madame for her.
(c) That she will bring Tommy back to her.
(d) That she will be Tommy's carer.
5. How much older than the clone is suspected a possible would be as described in chapter 12?
(a) As much as ninety years.
(b) Forty to fifty years.
(c) Twenty to thirty years.
(d) Five to ten years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Rodney and Chrissie believe the students from Hailsham might know about deferrals?
2. What happened in chapter 6 to the tape the narrator hid in her dorm room that contained her favorite song?
3. How long does the narrator recall the secret guard lasting?
4. What one sign of her health struggles does Ruth show during the walk to the boat in chapter 18?
5. Where is the recovery center where Ruth is living during her donations?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)