|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What billboard does the narrator point out in chapter 19 that she hopes will remind Tommy and Ruth of their trip to Norfolk?
(a) A picture of a hotel.
(b) A picture of a set of cottages.
(c) A picture of an office setting.
(d) A picture of a beach resort.
2. Why did the narrator believe Ruth to be a good chess player?
(a) Ruth said she was.
(b) Ruth often voiced a desire to play the game.
(c) Ruth had a collection of books on the subject.
(d) Ruth often commented on chess games in progress.
3. Who is Judy Bridgewater?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A singer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A carer.
4. In chapter 18, the narrator mentions the name of a student from Hailsham who had difficulty dealing with being a carer. Who does she mention?
5. In chapter 13, who has been placed in charge of the spending money for the Norfolk trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are dream futures, as the narrator describes in chapter 12?
2. What does Ruby ask the narrator forgiveness for in chapter 19?
3. What is the definition of a possible as described by the narrator in chapter 12?
4. What would the narrator often hold while listening to her favorite song, Never Let Me Go?
5. What was the secret guards evidence against the conspirators?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)