|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 18, the narrator mentions the name of a student from Hailsham who had difficulty dealing with being a carer. Who does she mention?
2. What is the definition of a possible as described by the narrator in chapter 12?
(a) The parent of a clone.
(b) The intended recipient of a clone's organs.
(c) The scientist who created a specific clone.
(d) The normal person a clone is modeled after.
3. What vice is strongly discouraged at Hailsham?
(d) Premarital sex.
4. Who suggests in chapter 18 that the narrator become Ruth's carer?
5. Who first suggests, in chapter 18, that Tommy join Kathy and Ruby in their visit to the marooned boat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does there seem to be a different set of rules for the clones from Hailsham as compared to the clones from other backgrounds?
2. Why do Rodney and Chrissie believe the students from Hailsham might know about deferrals?
3. What is the Lost Corner?
4. How long after the secret guard ended did Ruth appear in class with a pencil case?
5. What lie has Ruth told Chrissie that Tommy nearly blows for her in chapter 13?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)