|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator refuse to go visit Martin while in Norfolk?
(a) It is against the rules to visit donors.
(b) It is against the rules to visit a carer.
(c) It is against the rules to see people who have left the Cottages.
(d) It is against the rules to socialize with other clones outside of approved areas.
2. What is the definition of a possible as described by the narrator in chapter 12?
(a) The normal person a clone is modeled after.
(b) The parent of a clone.
(c) The scientist who created a specific clone.
(d) The intended recipient of a clone's organs.
3. What is a deferral?
(a) A set of citizen papers.
(b) A postponement of a payment or event.
(c) A set of travel papers.
(d) A refusal to submit to an event.
4. What job does Martin (Rodney and Chrissie's friend mentioned in chapter 13) have?
(b) Construction worker.
5. Why was the narrator kicked out of the secret guard?
(a) She did not collect her evidence properly.
(b) She gave away guard secrets.
(c) She had a fight with Ruth.
(d) She allowed Miss Geraldine to be injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests in chapter 18 that the narrator become Ruth's carer?
2. In chapter 18, the narrator mentions the name of a student from Hailsham who had difficulty dealing with being a carer. Who does she mention?
3. What lie has Ruth told Chrissie that Tommy nearly blows for her in chapter 13?
4. What does Ruth give the narrator in chapter 6 to replace her lost tape?
5. What would the narrator often hold while listening to her favorite song, Never Let Me Go?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)