|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of chapter 18, the narrator tells the reader what is one of the most difficult parts of working as a carer?
(a) Losing a donor to cancer.
(b) Losing a donor to suicide.
(c) Losing a donor early in the donation cycle.
(d) Losing a donor after the fifth donation.
2. What is the definition of a possible as described by the narrator in chapter 12?
(a) The scientist who created a specific clone.
(b) The normal person a clone is modeled after.
(c) The intended recipient of a clone's organs.
(d) The parent of a clone.
3. How does the narrator say the trip to Norfolk was nearly called off at the beginning of chapter 13?
(a) Rodney failed to secure a car.
(b) Rodney ran out of money to rent a car.
(c) Rodney lost the first car he arranged for.
(d) Rodney wrecked the car.
4. What items does the narrator say in chapter 18 she likes to window shop for and compare to the ones she has at home?
(c) Paper weights.
(d) Desk lamps.
5. How long does the narrator recall the secret guard lasting?
(a) Nine months to a year.
(b) Three to five years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) The lifetime of Hailsham.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 18, the narrator learns that Hailsham is to be turned into what?
2. At what job does Rodney and Chrissie report Ruth's possible worked at?
3. Why does the narrator refuse to go visit Martin while in Norfolk?
4. What does Ruth give the narrator in chapter 6 to replace her lost tape?
5. Why was the narrator kicked out of the secret guard?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)