|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator say Ruth responded to the possibility of not taking the trip to Norfolk in chapter 13?
(a) She was relieved.
(b) She was depressed.
(c) She was nonchalant.
(d) She became angry.
2. Why did the narrator believe Ruth to be a good chess player?
(a) Ruth said she was.
(b) Ruth often commented on chess games in progress.
(c) Ruth had a collection of books on the subject.
(d) Ruth often voiced a desire to play the game.
3. Who is Judy Bridgewater?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A singer.
(d) A carer.
4. In chapter 12, what subject does the narrator say Rodney talked about a lot?
5. What one sign of her health struggles does Ruth show during the walk to the boat in chapter 18?
(a) She walks with a limp.
(b) She must stop often.
(c) She cannot walk at all.
(d) She is short of breath.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator refuse to go visit Martin while in Norfolk?
2. In chapter 13, why does Ruby become irate when Kathy suggests they switch seats?
3. At what job does Rodney and Chrissie report Ruth's possible worked at?
4. In chapter 12, the narrator suggests that the clones believed they could learn what from meeting their possible?
5. What is Songs After Dark?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)