|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Songs After Dark?
(a) An album containing Kathy's favorite song.
(b) An album of French music.
(c) A choir book used at Hailsham.
(d) A piano book of popular songs.
2. Why do Rodney and Chrissie believe the students from Hailsham might know about deferrals?
(a) They have more access to the rule books.
(b) They are smarter.
(c) They are closer to the guardians.
(d) They were more privledged.
3. What was the secret guards evidence against the conspirators?
(a) Written confessions.
(b) Pictures of strangers.
(c) Drawings of crime scenes.
(d) Witnessed conversations.
4. In chapter 13, why does Ruby become irate when Kathy suggests they switch seats?
(a) Ruby does not want Kathy growing closer to Tommy.
(b) Ruby does not want Kathy to grow close to Rodney.
(c) Ruby does not like Kathy.
(d) Ruby does not like Rodney.
5. At what job does Rodney and Chrissie report Ruth's possible worked at?
(a) An artisitc job.
(b) An office job.
(c) A medical job.
(d) A janitor's job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth give the narrator in chapter 6 to replace her lost tape?
2. At what point in her donation cycle did Chrissie die?
3. What items does the narrator say in chapter 18 she likes to window shop for and compare to the ones she has at home?
4. What promise does the narrator make to Ruth after her second donation in chapter 19?
5. How does the narrator say the trip to Norfolk was nearly called off at the beginning of chapter 13?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)