|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 18, the narrator learns that Hailsham is to be turned into what?
(a) A holiday retreat.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A public school.
(d) A health spa.
2. How long does the narrator recall the secret guard lasting?
(a) The lifetime of Hailsham.
(b) Three to five years.
(c) Nine months to a year.
(d) Twenty years.
3. In chapter 12, what subject does the narrator say Rodney talked about a lot?
4. In chapter 18, the narrator mentions the name of a student from Hailsham who had difficulty dealing with being a carer. Who does she mention?
5. In chapter 12, the narrator suggests that the clones believed they could learn what from meeting their possible?
(a) What their future job would be.
(b) Who their spouse might be.
(c) What their siblings were like.
(d) Who they were deep down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vice is strongly discouraged at Hailsham?
2. At what job does Rodney and Chrissie report Ruth's possible worked at?
3. What is the Lost Corner?
4. In the beginning of chapter 18, the narrator tells the reader what is one of the most difficult parts of working as a carer?
5. How much older than the clone is suspected a possible would be as described in chapter 12?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)