1. In what country is Arn's hometown?
2. How old is Arn when the novel's narrative first begins?
3. What dance do Arn and Munny perform for the crowd outside the theater?
(a) The Swim.
(b) The Pony.
(c) The Watusi.
(d) The Twist.
4. How do Arn and his little brother Munny get in to see the American movie?
(a) They beg for money outside the theater.
(b) They borrow money from their older sister, Jorami.
(c) They sneak in through the back door exit.
(d) They hide behind the skirts of a large paying customer.
5. What occurs in the American movie that causes Arn and Munny to hide their faces in their shirts?
(a) Bloody battle scenes.
(b) A villain looking into the camera.
(d) Displays of wealth like shiny new cars.
6. Where do Arn and Munny go after the American movie to play a pretend game of war?
(a) The park.
(b) The soccer field.
(c) The town square.
(d) The mango grove.
This section contains 10,126 words
(approx. 34 pages at 300 words per page)