Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people did the rabid wolf kill?
2. How was the wolf finally killed?
3. What sound does Angeline make when she recognizes the visiting wolves?
4. A hunting wolf would mostly likely target which of the following?
5. Mowat describes the puppies as being roughly the same size and shape as what?
Essay Topic 1
Does Man have a place in the wilderness, or is nature better off without humans? Use text from the book, Never Cry Wolf, to support your opinion on this question.
Essay Topic 2
Research and write an essay about the depiction of wolves in fiction, legends, and folk stories. How do these depictions compare with Mowat's stories? Use details from the book in your essay.
Essay Topic 3
How do wolf family relationships differ from human family relationships? Examine this question through this book, but include research from outside resources if possible.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)