Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people did the rabid wolf kill?
2. How was the wolf finally killed?
3. What sound does Angeline make when she recognizes the visiting wolves?
4. A hunting wolf would mostly likely target which of the following?
5. Mowat describes the puppies as being roughly the same size and shape as what?
Essay Topic 1
Why was Mowat able to travel by canoe to look for wolves? Write a paper comparing the various modes of transportation in wilderness areas.
Essay Topic 2
Compare the technology available to a wildlife researcher in Never Cry Wolf with the technology available today.
Essay Topic 3
Research and write a paper on the scientific experiments on animals and language. What have scientists learned about animals and language since Farley Mowat wrote Never Cry Wolf?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)