Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people did the rabid wolf kill?
2. How was the wolf finally killed?
3. What sound does Angeline make when she recognizes the visiting wolves?
4. A hunting wolf would mostly likely target which of the following?
5. Mowat describes the puppies as being roughly the same size and shape as what?
How do the human characters in Never Cry Wolf relate to the theme of finding one's place in nature? Describe how each character relates to the natural world.
How does Farley find his place in the wilderness during his expedition? Describe how he adapts himself to his environment.
How do wolf family relationships differ from human family relationships? Examine this question through this book, but include research from outside resources if possible.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)