Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people did the rabid wolf kill?
2. How was the wolf finally killed?
3. What sound does Angeline make when she recognizes the visiting wolves?
4. A hunting wolf would mostly likely target which of the following?
5. Mowat describes the puppies as being roughly the same size and shape as what?
How have people's perceptions about wolves changed since this book was written? Research critical opinion about the book and its ideas and how they have changed since the book's publication.
In Never Cry Wolf, we learn that wolves and other animals have natural controls on their population. Write a research paper about another type of animal and what limits their population from growing out of control.
Write an essay that compares or contrasts Farley Mowat's voice with that of another author.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)