Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people did the rabid wolf kill?
2. How was the wolf finally killed?
3. What sound does Angeline make when she recognizes the visiting wolves?
4. A hunting wolf would mostly likely target which of the following?
5. Mowat describes the puppies as being roughly the same size and shape as what?
Essay Topic 1
In Never Cry Wolf, we learn that wolves and other animals have natural controls on their population. Write a research paper about another type of animal and what limits their population from growing out of control.
Essay Topic 2
How have people's perceptions about wolves changed since this book was written? Research critical opinion about the book and its ideas and how they have changed since the book's publication.
Essay Topic 3
Farley Mowat learned a lot from the wolves about surviving in the wilderness. Write an essay describing what he learned from the wolves. Use examples from the text to support your examples.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)