Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people did the rabid wolf kill?
2. How was the wolf finally killed?
3. What sound does Angeline make when she recognizes the visiting wolves?
4. A hunting wolf would mostly likely target which of the following?
5. Mowat describes the puppies as being roughly the same size and shape as what?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay describing the conflict between science and folklore in this book. Which system is shown to be more reliable? Use text from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Does Man have a place in the wilderness, or is nature better off without humans? Use text from the book, Never Cry Wolf, to support your opinion on this question.
Essay Topic 3
Part of Farley Mowat's purpose in writing this book was to show the importance of community to the wolf. Describe the wolf community as shown in this book, using examples from the text.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)