|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why, according to Mowat, are the wolves taking a holiday?
(a) They killed a caribou close to home
(b) It's far too hot a day to go hunting
(c) They are resting before migrating South
(d) They usually rest at least one day a week
2. How long do Albert and the Husky stay together?
(a) Only two days
(b) A few hours
(c) Over a month
(d) About a week
3. Which governmental agency was asked to search for Farley Mowat?
(a) The Department of Forestry
(b) The Royal Canadian Mounties
(c) The Interior Department
(d) The Churchill City Council
4. How many people did the rabid wolf kill?
5. What did Mowat cook for his guests?
(a) Fried mice with a crème sauce
(b) Barbequed caribou and canned peas
(c) Roast duck with an apricot glaze
(d) Fish balls in sweet-and-sour sauce
Short Answer Questions
1. Mowat goes to view an alleged slaughter of deer by wolves in what location?
2. According to Mowat, a rabid wolf wandered into what town in 1946?
3. Mowat is surprised to see what with the wolves?
4. Why do the pups run for their shelter?
5. What does Mowat do after leaving the wolves' den?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)