|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did Ootek say George and Albert would return to the den?
(a) Near dawn
(b) About midday
(c) At dusk
(d) 12:17 p.m.
2. What do the caribou do when Mowat appears?
(b) Bellow loudly
(c) Charge him
(d) Run away
3. Mowat used Uncle Albert in this chapter to observe what aspect of wolf behavior?
(a) Long-range travel
(b) Hunting behavior
(c) Alpha-dog status
(d) Mating behavior
4. In late June, Mowat observed the wolves doing what?
(a) Visiting with another group of wolves
(b) Moving the pups to a new location
(c) Attack and killing a caribou
(d) Fighting off a group of foxes
5. How much is the bounty offered for dead wolves, according to Mowat?
(a) From $2 to $5
(b) From $15 to $25
(c) From $10 to $30
(d) From $5 to $10
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people did the rabid wolf kill?
2. How was the wolf finally killed?
3. What does Angeline do when she returns to the pups?
4. How old are female wolves before they start breeding?
5. What is the name of Mike's dog that Mowat uses in his experiment?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)