Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people did the rabid wolf kill?
2. How was the wolf finally killed?
(a) He was killed by a bear
(b) He was shot by a soldier
(c) He was struck by a car
(d) He died of the disease
3. What sound does Angeline make when she recognizes the visiting wolves?
(a) A bark
(b) A growl
(c) A whine
(d) A howl
4. A hunting wolf would mostly likely target which of the following?
(a) A healthy buck
(b) A deformed fawn
(c) A pregnant doe
(d) A young buck
5. Mowat describes the puppies as being roughly the same size and shape as what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ootek later tell him they were doing?
2. What was the estimate that Mowat finally came to regarding the wolf population?
3. In late June, Mowat observed the wolves doing what?
4. What time did Ootek say George and Albert would return to the den?
5. What does Mike do when Ootek tells him about the wolves' message?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)