|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mowat explaining when Mike runs away?
(a) Map reading
(b) Bone setting
(c) Brain surgery
(d) Human dissection
2. Mowat stays in Churchill through what month?
3. His message is identified as coming from:
(a) Fonley Momat
(b) Varley Monfat
(c) Farley Womat
(d) Marley Fonvat
4. What does Mowat show to Mike?
(b) Family pictures
(c) Scientific equipment
(d) Photo supplies
5. Which direction does Mike go?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of his radio call sign?
2. According to Mowat, wolves mate:
3. What does Uncle Albert do to his offering of food?
4. His radio has reached which country?
5. What, according to Ootek's story, was the last animal that Woman pulled out of the hole in the ice?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the wolf react to Mowat's territory markings?
2. What effect did his message have on the Department?
3. Why is Mowat sent to study the wolves?
4. Describe the area around the wolf den.
5. Where does Farley Mowat move to when he leaves the cabin?
6. What conclusion does Mowat draw from the number of bones in the area around the cabin?
7. How does Mowat finally find the wolves?
8. What incident stated Farley Mowat on his future career as a biologist?
9. Why does Farley Mowat start eating mice?
10. What resolution does Farley Mowat make at the end of this chapter?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)