|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the wolf finally killed?
(a) He was killed by a bear
(b) He was shot by a soldier
(c) He was struck by a car
(d) He died of the disease
2. What event finally convinces Mowat that Ootek can understand wolf language?
(a) Ootek uses the wolf's information to find caribou
(b) Ootek tells Mowat what time the wolves will return
(c) Ootek tells Mike that the river will be flooding soon
(d) Ootek learns about approaching friends from the wolves
3. What animals does Mowat witness Angeline hunting?
(a) Rabbits and mice
(b) Ducks and geese
(c) Ducks and mice
(d) Geese and rabbits
4. How many wolf-killed caribou did Farley Mowat examine?
5. What type of aircraft flies Mowat to Churchill?
(a) Twin-engine plane
(b) Large helicopter
(c) Small cargo plane
(d) Medium-sized jet
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the plane have trouble taking off?
2. His radio has reached which country?
3. What was the estimate that Mowat finally came to regarding the wolf population?
4. Where does Farley Mowat go to observe the pups?
5. What happens to Mike's cabin in the spring?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)