|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mowat cook for his guests?
(a) Barbequed caribou and canned peas
(b) Fish balls in sweet-and-sour sauce
(c) Roast duck with an apricot glaze
(d) Fried mice with a crème sauce
2. His radio has reached which country?
3. What does the pilot from Yelllowknife look like?
(a) Short and stout
(b) A weight lifter
(c) Tall and lanky
(d) Rather disabled
4. Farley Mowat watches the caribou from what vantage point?
(a) The roof of Mike's cabin
(b) A crest overlooking a valley
(c) From inside his tent
(d) A spot just above the den
5. Mowat's canoe is surrounded by
Short Answer Questions
1. How does George play a joke on Albert?
2. According to Ootek, wolf cubs have even been adopted by:
3. What does Mowat observe the wolves doing?
4. What game does Mowat see the pups playing with Uncle Albert?
5. Why did Farley Mowat feel it was necessary to test his theories about wolves eating mice?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)