|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Farley Mowat NOT take with him to his new location?
(a) A sleeping bag
(b) A tea kettle
(c) A stewpot
(d) A weapon
2. How many caribou is a wolf pack likely to kill on a single hunt?
(a) One or less
(b) Two or three
(c) As many as possible
(d) Three or four
3. His radio has reached which country?
4. What, according to the Government agencies, was the cause of plunge in caribou populations?
(a) Global warming
(b) Human hunters
(c) Arctic Wolves
5. Why does Mowat stay awake so long?
(a) He's still adjusting to the light in the Arctic
(b) He's afraid of missing something interesting
(c) He's afraid that he'll be attacked by animals
(d) He can't get comfortable living in a small tent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mike do when Ootek tells him about the wolves' message?
2. A hunting wolf would mostly likely target which of the following?
3. What does Farley Mowat try to feed the wolves?
4. Farley Mowat notes that in June, Angeline began to show signs of:
5. Mowat describes the puppies as being roughly the same size and shape as what?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)