|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mike lives alone in how many square miles?
2. How does George play a joke on Albert?
(a) He hides Albert's piece of meat
(b) He pretends to catch a mouse
(c) He howls right in Albert's ear
(d) He sneaks up and pounces on him
3. How much is the bounty offered for dead wolves, according to Mowat?
(a) From $5 to $10
(b) From $15 to $25
(c) From $2 to $5
(d) From $10 to $30
4. What piece of equipment has Mowat forgotten on his walk?
(c) Water bottle
(d) Pocket compass
5. Mowat tells about one hunter killing over a hundred wolves in a single by using what method?
(a) A machine gun
(b) Widespread poison
(c) A single rifle
(d) Several wolf traps
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the pilot call his plane?
2. How much territory do they cover in a nightly hunt, according to Farley Mowat's estimates?
3. What is Mowat counting to get to sleep?
4. What does Mowat purchase in order to replace his grain alcohol?
5. Young Mowat finds what dying animals on his grandparents' land?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)