|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If a wolf bites, what should Mowat do, according to a woman in Churchill?
(a) Play dead
(b) Spray pepper
(c) Bite back
(d) Run away
2. What was the estimate that Mowat finally came to regarding the wolf population?
3. What piece of equipment has Mowat forgotten on his walk?
(a) Water bottle
(d) Pocket compass
4. What were the puppies playing with?
(a) An old log
(b) Uncle Albert
(c) A live mouse
(d) A caribou bone
5. How often to the wolves mark their territory?
(a) Once a month
(b) Twice a month
(c) Once a day
(d) Once a week
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mowat figure that the female wolf has disappeared to?
2. How many caribou is a wolf pack likely to kill on a single hunt?
3. How many passengers is the aircraft designed to carry?
4. What is the name of Mike's dog that Mowat uses in his experiment?
5. What does Mowat observe the wolves doing?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)