|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do Albert and the Husky stay together?
(a) About a week
(b) A few hours
(c) Over a month
(d) Only two days
2. How many strange wolves arrive at the den while George and Albert are hunting?
3. Mowat is surprised to see what with the wolves?
(a) Some of Mike's dogs
(b) A dark-gray wolf
(c) A pack of foxes
(d) Ootek and Mike
4. Where does Mowat set up 150 mouse traps?
(a) Near the wolves' den
(b) Inside his own tent
(c) Inside the cabin
(d) In a bog near his tent
5. His message is identified as coming from:
(a) Farley Womat
(b) Marley Fonvat
(c) Fonley Momat
(d) Varley Monfat
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mowat first encounter a wolf?
2. How many caribou had been killed?
3. What does the pilot wear?
4. What can happen if you ingest nematode worms?
5. Mowat's first report on wolves to his department was written while he was:
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)