|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Albert do to his offering of food?
(a) Pee on it
(b) Bury it
(c) Eat it
(d) Push it away
2. The last view that Mowat has of the wolves in this chapter is:
(a) The wolf staring threateningly at him.
(b) A wolf eating the body of a caribou.
(c) A wolf settling down into a nap.
(d) Two wolves fighting over some meat.
3. What does Mowat show to Mike?
(a) Family pictures
(b) Scientific equipment
(c) Photo supplies
4. The air flight to Churchill is completed in what weather conditions?
5. Why does Mowat stay awake so long?
(a) He's afraid that he'll be attacked by animals
(b) He can't get comfortable living in a small tent.
(c) He's afraid of missing something interesting
(d) He's still adjusting to the light in the Arctic
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mowat, a rabid wolf wandered into what town in 1946?
2. In late June, Mowat observed the wolves doing what?
3. Mowat chooses which professional field?
4. What kind wolf has Mowat seen?
5. In Ootek's story, what happened to a litter of orphaned wolf cubs?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)