|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do Albert and the Husky stay together?
(a) Only two days
(b) About a week
(c) A few hours
(d) Over a month
2. The radio batteries are good for how long?
(a) Twelve hours
(b) Twenty hours
(c) Eight hours
(d) Six hours
3. What does Farley Mowat NOT take with him to his new location?
(a) A tea kettle
(b) A sleeping bag
(c) A weapon
(d) A stewpot
4. Mowat used Uncle Albert in this chapter to observe what aspect of wolf behavior?
(a) Alpha-dog status
(b) Mating behavior
(c) Long-range travel
(d) Hunting behavior
5. What is the name of his grandparents' house?
(a) Green Acres
Short Answer Questions
1. Mowat describes the puppies as being roughly the same size and shape as what?
2. On his second safari, what does Mowat carry?
3. What event does Mowat describe as a high point of the day?
4. What language does Mowat hear on his radio?
5. Where does Mowat set up 150 mouse traps?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)