|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the plane have trouble taking off?
(a) A broken wing
(b) Frozen skis
(c) A faulty engine
(d) A drunken pilot
2. He is directed to survey which species?
(a) Canis familiaris
(b) Canis rufus
(c) Canis nubilis
(d) Canis lupus
3. The radio batteries are good for how long?
(a) Twenty hours
(b) Eight hours
(c) Twelve hours
(d) Six hours
4. How many pilots were available in Churchill by the time Mowat arrived?
5. According to Ootek, the wolves eat what in addition to mice?
(b) Unwary humans
(c) Ground squirrels
(d) Baby seals
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the puppies playing with?
2. What does Farley Mowat try to feed the wolves?
3. His message is identified as coming from:
4. What, according to Mowat are the most bloodthirsty beats in the Arctic?
5. What time did Ootek say George and Albert would return to the den?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)