|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There, Mowat encounters:
(a) An old trapper
(b) A curious wolf cub
(c) Some hungry mice
(d) Some vicious fish
2. What was the estimate of wolf population in the Keewatin territory prior to Farley Mowat's study?
3. What time did Ootek say George and Albert would return to the den?
(a) 12:17 p.m.
(b) About midday
(c) Near dawn
(d) At dusk
4. What makes the cabin smell bad?
(a) Decaying caribou
(b) Dog droppings
5. Another source of food for the wolves is:
(a) Rainbow trout
(b) Northern pike
(c) Ling cod
(d) Chinook Salmon
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mowat make his retreat?
2. What is the name of his grandparents' house?
3. On his second safari, what does Mowat carry?
4. How long do Albert and the Husky stay together?
5. How does Albert first react to the female Husky?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)