|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The air flight to Churchill is completed in what weather conditions?
2. Mowat stays in Churchill through what month?
3. In order to avoid detection, Mowat sets his observation point:
(a) Behind a grove of trees.
(b) Inside a convenient cave.
(c) Across the river from the den.
(d) Downwind of the wolves.
4. What does Albert try hunting while Mowat watches?
5. What was the estimate of wolf population in the Keewatin territory prior to Farley Mowat's study?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mowat chooses which professional field?
2. Why do the pups run for their shelter?
3. How often to the wolves mark their territory?
4. To get to their hunting grounds, what direction must the wolves travel from their den?
5. Another source of food for the wolves is:
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)