|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mowat, a rabid wolf wandered into what town in 1946?
2. According to Ootek, when he was five, his father:
(a) Took him on a two-thousand mile dogsled trip
(b) Made him survive in the wilderness for a week
(c) Left him in a wolf den for twenty-four hours
(d) Left home forever, leaving him with his grandfather
3. What new equipment does Farley Mowat take with to observe the wolves?
(a) A high-powered shotgun
(b) A waterproof cushion
(c) A high-powered telescope
(d) A cassette tape recorder
4. From what direction does Ootek claim to hear wolf howls?
5. How does George play a joke on Albert?
(a) He sneaks up and pounces on him
(b) He pretends to catch a mouse
(c) He hides Albert's piece of meat
(d) He howls right in Albert's ear
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mowat believe the Eskimo family was trying to do to him?
2. What were the puppies playing with?
3. The last view that Mowat has of the wolves in this chapter is:
4. The Department of Mines and Resources wants to save what species?
5. The plane flew at what altitude?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)