|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In late June, Mowat observed the wolves doing what?
(a) Moving the pups to a new location
(b) Visiting with another group of wolves
(c) Attack and killing a caribou
(d) Fighting off a group of foxes
2. What does Mowat most admire about the lead wolf's marking outside his marks?
(a) That he covered all the ground and then some
(b) That he did it on one tank of fuel
(c) That he did it with the speed of a jet
(d) That he hit each mark exactly on the button
3. What can happen if you ingest nematode worms?
(a) You will vomit continuously
(b) You will get diarrhea
(c) You will choke to death
(d) You will develop cysts
4. What does the pilot from Yelllowknife look like?
(a) Short and stout
(b) Rather disabled
(c) A weight lifter
(d) Tall and lanky
5. According to Ootek, wolf cubs have even been adopted by:
(a) Human mothers
(b) Arctic foxes
(c) Grizzly bears
(d) Caribou herds
Short Answer Questions
1. The Department of Mines and Resources wants to save what species?
2. What is the name of materials needed for the lupine project?
3. From what direction does Ootek claim to hear wolf howls?
4. What is Mike's age?
5. Why does Mowat stay awake so long?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)