|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mowat make his retreat?
(a) Walking backwards up a slope
(b) Swimming across the river
(c) Running full tilt down the hill
(d) Canoeing down the river
2. How does the pilot from Yellowknife land?
(a) On one ski
(b) With an open door
(c) With no tail
(d) With a splash
3. What is Farley Mowat doing when he sees the wolves in this chapter?
4. What does the wolf do?
(a) Snarls angriy
(b) Attacks Mowat
(c) Run away
(d) Bites Mowat
5. Why did Farley Mowat feel it was necessary to test his theories about wolves eating mice?
(a) Because it was such a revolutionary idea
(b) Because other wolves might eat other animals
(c) Because he didn't believe the idea himself
(d) Because mouse-lovers might get upset
Short Answer Questions
1. The radio batteries are good for how long?
2. A hunting wolf would mostly likely target which of the following?
3. Where does Mowat first encounter a wolf?
4. What new equipment does Farley Mowat take with to observe the wolves?
5. How does Albert first react to the female Husky?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)