|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How heavy can this subspecies of wolf be?
(a) 107 pounds
(b) 180 pounds
(c) 140 pounds
(d) 170 pounds
2. Where does Mowat first encounter a wolf?
(a) In a cave
(b) On a ridge
(c) On an ice floe
(d) In the cabin
3. How much territory do they cover in a nightly hunt, according to Farley Mowat's estimates?
(a) Twenty or thirty miles
(b) Forty or fifty miles
(c) Thirty or forty miles
(d) Ten or twenty miles
4. How was the wolf finally killed?
(a) He was struck by a car
(b) He died of the disease
(c) He was shot by a soldier
(d) He was killed by a bear
5. Mowat's field professor is an expert on which rodent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mowat explaining when Mike runs away?
2. Where does he put the animals?
3. According to Ootek, when he was five, his father:
4. If a wolf bites, what should Mowat do, according to a woman in Churchill?
5. The Department of Mines and Resources wants to save what species?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)