|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mowat finally see the wolves?
(a) Just outside the wolf den
(b) Frolicking in the river
(c) Running through a nearby valley
(d) About twenty feet behind him
2. His message is identified as coming from:
(a) Marley Fonvat
(b) Fonley Momat
(c) Farley Womat
(d) Varley Monfat
3. What best describes Mowat's operations order?
4. What is the name of Mike's dog that Mowat uses in his experiment?
5. Mowat's first report on wolves to his department was written while he was:
(a) In a snowstorm
(c) In a plane
(d) Ill with fever
Short Answer Questions
1. The last view that Mowat has of the wolves in this chapter is:
2. Where does he put the animals?
3. How much territory do they cover in a nightly hunt, according to Farley Mowat's estimates?
4. The Deputy Minister wants to be called by which title?
5. The air flight to Churchill is completed in what weather conditions?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)