|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Uncle Albert relieve Farley Mowat's boredom during the summer?
(a) He played with the pups
(b) He clowned while hunting
(c) He fought a black bear
(d) He fell in love
2. What alerts Angeline to Mowat's presence?
(a) He trips on a branch
(b) She sees his shadow
(c) She smells him
(d) His stomach growls
3. What new equipment does Farley Mowat take with to observe the wolves?
(a) A high-powered telescope
(b) A waterproof cushion
(c) A high-powered shotgun
(d) A cassette tape recorder
4. Name the expense that is being debited against his salary.
(a) A pilot's fee
(b) A broken canoe
(c) A box of beer
(d) A radiogram
5. What is the name of Mike's dog that Mowat uses in his experiment?
Short Answer Questions
1. In late June, Mowat observed the wolves doing what?
2. Where does Farley Mowat go to observe the pups?
3. The Department of Mines and Resources wants to save what species?
4. What does the pilot from Yelllowknife look like?
5. The Canis Lupis Project is the study of what animal?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)