|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which direction does Mike go?
2. Mowat confesses that he didn't believe Ootek's story until what happens?
(a) Mowat sees the wolves he's observing do the same thing
(b) He hears a similar story from a white naturalist
(c) Ootek takes him on a trip to visit the site of the event
(d) Mike insists that the story was true and he was there
3. His message is identified as coming from:
(a) Fonley Momat
(b) Marley Fonvat
(c) Varley Monfat
(d) Farley Womat
4. Another source of food for the wolves is:
(a) Ling cod
(b) Chinook Salmon
(c) Rainbow trout
(d) Northern pike
5. What does the pilot wear?
(a) A fur jacket
(b) A decorated vest
(c) A silk scarf
(d) A leather helmet
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Mowat hear on his radio?
2. What were the puppies playing with?
3. Why did Farley Mowat feel it was necessary to test his theories about wolves eating mice?
4. What does Mowat purchase in order to replace his grain alcohol?
5. How did Uncle Albert relieve Farley Mowat's boredom during the summer?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)