|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. His message is identified as coming from:
(a) Fonley Momat
(b) Marley Fonvat
(c) Farley Womat
(d) Varley Monfat
2. Mowat includes a recipe in this chapter for what dish?
(a) A baked casserole made from mice
(b) Barbequed mice with pepper sauce
(c) Fried mice in a cream sauce
(d) Mouse stew with potatoes and carrots
3. His radio message was forwarded to whom?
(a) His chief
(b) His professor
(c) His bartender
(d) His pilot
4. How heavy can this subspecies of wolf be?
(a) 107 pounds
(b) 140 pounds
(c) 170 pounds
(d) 180 pounds
5. Where does he put the animals?
(a) In the wash bucket
(b) In the sink
(c) In the toilet
(d) In the bathtub
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mowat first encounter a wolf?
2. The territory that Mowat marked around his tent included which of the following?
3. How does the pilot from Yellowknife land?
4. The Canis Lupis Project is the study of what animal?
5. What, according to Ootek's story, was the last animal that Woman pulled out of the hole in the ice?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)