|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mowat stay awake so long?
(a) He's still adjusting to the light in the Arctic
(b) He can't get comfortable living in a small tent.
(c) He's afraid of missing something interesting
(d) He's afraid that he'll be attacked by animals
2. The territory that Mowat marked around his tent included which of the following?
(a) About a hundred yards of the wolves' trail
(b) A place where he could fish in the river
(c) An area where the pups often came to play
(d) A boulder from which he could observe the den
3. The Department of Mines and Resources wants to save what species?
4. What was jettisoned from the plane just before take-off?
(a) The canoe
(d) Moose Juice
5. What type of aircraft flies Mowat to Churchill?
(a) Twin-engine plane
(b) Small cargo plane
(c) Medium-sized jet
(d) Large helicopter
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ootek, when he was five, his father:
2. What is the name of his grandparents' house?
3. What animals does Mowat witness Angeline hunting?
4. Mowat trades a gallon of alcohol for what?
5. How long was Mowat given to submit his first progress report?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)