|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The pilot landed on what terrain?
(a) A permafrost plain
(b) A forest clearing
(c) A frozen lake
(d) A mountaintop
2. Mowat's directive was to transport by what means?
(a) Inflated raft
(b) On foot
(d) Dog sled
3. According to Mowat, wolves mate:
(a) With a single partner for life
(b) Only after a long courtship
(c) With several different partners
(d) Every six months or so
4. How heavy can this subspecies of wolf be?
(a) 140 pounds
(b) 170 pounds
(c) 180 pounds
(d) 107 pounds
5. Mowat stays in Churchill through what month?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of materials needed for the lupine project?
2. What does the pilot wear?
3. The radio batteries are good for how long?
4. What does Mowat do when he hears the wolf howl?
5. The Canis Lupis Project is the study of what animal?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)