|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Farley Mowat feel it was necessary to test his theories about wolves eating mice?
(a) Because it was such a revolutionary idea
(b) Because other wolves might eat other animals
(c) Because he didn't believe the idea himself
(d) Because mouse-lovers might get upset
2. What is the name of his radio call sign?
(b) Lil' Abner
(d) Daisy Mae
3. The Deputy Minister wants to be called by which title?
4. Which direction does Mike go?
5. What language does Mowat hear on his radio?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the pilot wear?
2. What new equipment does Farley Mowat take with to observe the wolves?
3. To get to their hunting grounds, what direction must the wolves travel from their den?
4. What does Mowat most admire about the lead wolf's marking outside his marks?
5. How does the pilot from Yellowknife land?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)