|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the male wolves usually leave their area to hunt?
(a) At noon
(b) About 4:00 p.m.
(c) About 9:00 a.m.
(d) At dawn
2. Where does Mowat figure that the female wolf has disappeared to?
(a) Across the river
(b) Behind a boulder
(c) Over a hill
(d) Into a den
3. If a wolf bites, what should Mowat do, according to a woman in Churchill?
(a) Run away
(b) Spray pepper
(c) Play dead
(d) Bite back
4. What does Mowat show to Mike?
(a) Photo supplies
(c) Family pictures
(d) Scientific equipment
5. How much territory do they cover in a nightly hunt, according to Farley Mowat's estimates?
(a) Twenty or thirty miles
(b) Forty or fifty miles
(c) Ten or twenty miles
(d) Thirty or forty miles
Short Answer Questions
1. Mowat's field professor is an expert on which rodent?
2. Who introduces Mowat to wolf-juice?
3. What piece of equipment has Mowat forgotten on his walk?
4. The last view that Mowat has of the wolves in this chapter is:
5. What is Mowat counting to get to sleep?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)