|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What geographical feature does Mowat see through his binoculars?
(a) A sand esker
(b) A giant cliff
(c) A rock cave
(d) A volcanic cone
2. How does Mowat make his retreat?
(a) Walking backwards up a slope
(b) Running full tilt down the hill
(c) Canoeing down the river
(d) Swimming across the river
3. What does Mowat do when he hears the wolf howl?
(a) He slides clumsily down the esker
(b) He gets his shotgun out and cocks it
(c) He immediately plays
(d) He runs for the cabin
4. What does Mowat observe the wolves doing?
(a) Playing tag with each other
(b) Hunting a single caribou
(c) Marking their territory
(d) Fighting over some meat
5. What was jettisoned from the plane just before take-off?
(a) Moose Juice
(d) The canoe
Short Answer Questions
1. Mowat stays in Churchill through what month?
2. Mowat's field professor is an expert on which rodent?
3. The territory that Mowat marked around his tent included which of the following?
4. How many passengers is the aircraft designed to carry?
5. The pilot landed on what terrain?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)