|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
(a) Moose calls
(b) Wolf howls
(c) Bat squeaks
(d) Goose honks
2. What is the name of materials needed for the lupine project?
3. What geographical feature does Mowat see through his binoculars?
(a) A rock cave
(b) A sand esker
(c) A volcanic cone
(d) A giant cliff
4. The territory that Mowat marked around his tent included which of the following?
(a) A place where he could fish in the river
(b) A boulder from which he could observe the den
(c) About a hundred yards of the wolves' trail
(d) An area where the pups often came to play
5. What is Mike's age?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mowat stay awake so long?
2. How does the pilot from Yellowknife land?
3. What does the pilot call his plane?
4. How many passengers is the aircraft designed to carry?
5. What game does Mowat see the pups playing with Uncle Albert?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)