|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of aircraft flies Mowat to Churchill?
(a) Small cargo plane
(b) Medium-sized jet
(c) Large helicopter
(d) Twin-engine plane
2. His message is identified as coming from:
(a) Fonley Momat
(b) Farley Womat
(c) Varley Monfat
(d) Marley Fonvat
3. What piece of equipment has Mowat forgotten on his walk?
(b) Pocket compass
(d) Water bottle
4. What, according to Mowat are the most bloodthirsty beats in the Arctic?
5. What does the pilot from Yelllowknife look like?
(a) A weight lifter
(b) Rather disabled
(c) Tall and lanky
(d) Short and stout
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes Mowat's operations order?
2. What is the name of materials needed for the lupine project?
3. In order to avoid detection, Mowat sets his observation point:
4. The last view that Mowat has of the wolves in this chapter is:
5. How heavy can this subspecies of wolf be?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)