|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There, Mowat encounters:
(a) A curious wolf cub
(b) Some hungry mice
(c) Some vicious fish
(d) An old trapper
2. When do the male wolves usually leave their area to hunt?
(a) About 4:00 p.m.
(b) About 9:00 a.m.
(c) At dawn
(d) At noon
3. The Deputy Minister wants to be called by which title?
4. How much territory do they cover in a nightly hunt, according to Farley Mowat's estimates?
(a) Thirty or forty miles
(b) Ten or twenty miles
(c) Forty or fifty miles
(d) Twenty or thirty miles
5. If a wolf bites, what should Mowat do, according to a woman in Churchill?
(a) Bite back
(b) Spray pepper
(c) Play dead
(d) Run away
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of his radio call sign?
2. How long was Mowat given to submit his first progress report?
3. What makes the cabin smell bad?
4. The pilot landed on what terrain?
5. The last view that Mowat has of the wolves in this chapter is:
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)