|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The last view that Mowat has of the wolves in this chapter is:
(a) Two wolves fighting over some meat.
(b) The wolf staring threateningly at him.
(c) A wolf eating the body of a caribou.
(d) A wolf settling down into a nap.
2. How does Mowat make his retreat?
(a) Canoeing down the river
(b) Walking backwards up a slope
(c) Running full tilt down the hill
(d) Swimming across the river
3. What was jettisoned from the plane just before take-off?
(b) The canoe
(c) Moose Juice
4. What does the pilot wear?
(a) A leather helmet
(b) A silk scarf
(c) A fur jacket
(d) A decorated vest
5. As a child, Farley Wowat lives in which Canadian city?
Short Answer Questions
1. The pilot landed on what terrain?
2. The Department of Mines and Resources wants to save what species?
3. Mowat's radio has a range of how many miles?
4. How long was Mowat given to submit his first progress report?
5. What is the name of his radio call sign?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)