|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Young Mowat finds what dying animals on his grandparents' land?
(a) Five frogs
(b) Two turtles
(c) Three catfish
(d) Four crabs
2. Why does the plane have trouble taking off?
(a) Frozen skis
(b) A faulty engine
(c) A drunken pilot
(d) A broken wing
3. Mowat's first report on wolves to his department was written while he was:
(a) In a snowstorm
(b) Ill with fever
(d) In a plane
4. Mowat's field professor is an expert on which rodent?
5. What was jettisoned from the plane just before take-off?
(a) Moose Juice
(c) The canoe
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes Mowat's operations order?
2. Mowat's canoe is surrounded by
3. What makes the cabin smell bad?
4. What piece of equipment has Mowat forgotten on his walk?
5. How does the pilot from Yellowknife land?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)