|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mowat trades a gallon of alcohol for what?
(a) A tent
(b) A canoe
(c) A radio
(d) A bathtub
2. What does the pilot call his plane?
(a) A cranky crate
(b) An old kite
(c) His best friend
(d) A trusty flyer
3. The radio batteries are good for how long?
(a) Twelve hours
(b) Six hours
(c) Eight hours
(d) Twenty hours
4. What type of aircraft flies Mowat to Churchill?
(a) Small cargo plane
(b) Large helicopter
(c) Medium-sized jet
(d) Twin-engine plane
5. How many pilots were available in Churchill by the time Mowat arrived?
Short Answer Questions
2. What is the name of materials needed for the lupine project?
3. The pilot landed on what terrain?
4. How many passengers is the aircraft designed to carry?
5. His message is identified as coming from:
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)