|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He is directed to survey which species?
(a) Canis nubilis
(b) Canis familiaris
(c) Canis lupus
(d) Canis rufus
2. What does the pilot call his plane?
(a) His best friend
(b) An old kite
(c) A trusty flyer
(d) A cranky crate
3. What gear is labeled "danger?"
(c) Grain alcohol
(d) Smoke generators
4. What is the name of materials needed for the lupine project?
5. Name the expense that is being debited against his salary.
(a) A pilot's fee
(b) A broken canoe
(c) A box of beer
(d) A radiogram
Short Answer Questions
1. If a wolf bites, what should Mowat do, according to a woman in Churchill?
2. Mowat's first report on wolves to his department was written while he was:
3. The Department of Mines and Resources wants to save what species?
4. As a child, Farley Wowat lives in which Canadian city?
5. What is the name of his radio call sign?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)