|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. His radio message was forwarded to whom?
(a) His chief
(b) His pilot
(c) His professor
(d) His bartender
2. Mowat chooses which professional field?
3. What gear is labeled "danger?"
(a) Smoke generators
(b) Grain alcohol
4. Mowat's directive was to transport by what means?
(a) On foot
(c) Dog sled
(d) Inflated raft
5. Young Mowat finds what dying animals on his grandparents' land?
(a) Three catfish
(b) Five frogs
(c) Four crabs
(d) Two turtles
Short Answer Questions
1. How many passengers is the aircraft designed to carry?
2. Who introduces Mowat to wolf-juice?
3. What type of aircraft flies Mowat to Churchill?
4. As a child, Farley Wowat lives in which Canadian city?
5. His message is identified as coming from:
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)