|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of aircraft flies Mowat to Churchill?
(a) Large helicopter
(b) Medium-sized jet
(c) Small cargo plane
(d) Twin-engine plane
2. Mowat's field professor is an expert on which rodent?
3. The plane flew at what altitude?
(a) 400 feet
(b) 300 feet
(c) 600 feet
(d) 500 feet
4. The pilot landed on what terrain?
(a) A frozen lake
(b) A mountaintop
(c) A forest clearing
(d) A permafrost plain
5. Why does the plane have trouble taking off?
(a) Frozen skis
(b) A faulty engine
(c) A drunken pilot
(d) A broken wing
Short Answer Questions
1. Mowat's canoe is surrounded by
2. What does the pilot from Yelllowknife look like?
3. What is the name of his grandparents' house?
4. Mowat trades a gallon of alcohol for what?
5. His message is identified as coming from:
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)