|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The pilot landed on what terrain?
(a) A frozen lake
(b) A permafrost plain
(c) A mountaintop
(d) A forest clearing
2. His message is identified as coming from:
(a) Varley Monfat
(b) Fonley Momat
(c) Marley Fonvat
(d) Farley Womat
3. What is the name of materials needed for the lupine project?
4. How many pilots were available in Churchill by the time Mowat arrived?
5. What is the pilot's dream?
(a) To escape from the city
(b) To discover new territory
(c) To forget about war
(d) To start his own airline
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the pilot from Yelllowknife look like?
2. Mowat trades a gallon of alcohol for what?
4. What is the name of his grandparents' house?
5. His radio message was forwarded to whom?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)