Quiz: Chapter 1 to Chapter 3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where does he put the animals?
a) In the bathtub
b) In the toilet
c) In the sink
d) In the wash bucket
2. The Canis Lupis Project is the study of what animal?
a) Grizzly Bears
b) Red Wolves
c) Gray Wolves
3. Mowat's field professor is an expert on which rodent?
4. What does the pilot from Yelllowknife look like?
a) Tall and lanky
b) Rather disabled
c) Short and stout
d) A weight lifter
5. Young Mowat finds what dying animals on his grandparents' land?
a) Two turtles
b) Five frogs
c) Three catfish
d) Four crabs
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 226 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)