|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the wolves do when they see the caribou bucks?
(a) Try to catch them
(b) Run away from them
(c) Pass on by
(d) Kill one of them
2. How long do Albert and the Husky stay together?
(a) Over a month
(b) About a week
(c) Only two days
(d) A few hours
3. How many passengers is the aircraft designed to carry?
4. He is directed to survey which species?
(a) Canis lupus
(b) Canis rufus
(c) Canis familiaris
(d) Canis nubilis
5. According to Mowat, a rabid wolf wandered into what town in 1946?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many caribou does Mike claim to kill in a good year?
3. In Ootek's story, what happened to a litter of orphaned wolf cubs?
4. How does Mowat make his retreat?
5. How does Albert first react to the female Husky?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)