|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Through his binoculars, Mowat sees a moving object that resembles what?
(a) A flag flying
(b) A waving banner
(c) A swaying branch
(d) A feather boa
2. What keeps George from reaching the female Husky?
(a) Mowat fires his gun
(b) He gets confused
(c) Angeline trips him
(d) Albert fights him off
3. What did Mowat believe the Eskimo family was trying to do to him?
(a) Feed him
(b) Hide him
(c) Clothe him
(d) Kill him
4. In order to avoid detection, Mowat sets his observation point:
(a) Inside a convenient cave.
(b) Behind a grove of trees.
(c) Across the river from the den.
(d) Downwind of the wolves.
5. What geographical feature does Mowat see through his binoculars?
(a) A volcanic cone
(b) A sand esker
(c) A rock cave
(d) A giant cliff
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mowat figure that the female wolf has disappeared to?
2. According to Mowat, a rabid wolf wandered into what town in 1946?
3. Name the expense that is being debited against his salary.
4. What does the pilot wear?
5. The pilot landed on what terrain?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)