|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ootek later tell him they were doing?
(a) Trying to save him
(b) Trying to clothe him
(c) Trying to scare him
(d) Trying to hunt caribou
2. How does the pilot from Yellowknife land?
(a) With no tail
(b) With an open door
(c) With a splash
(d) On one ski
3. The plane flew at what altitude?
(a) 300 feet
(b) 400 feet
(c) 600 feet
(d) 500 feet
4. What type of aircraft flies Mowat to Churchill?
(a) Twin-engine plane
(b) Medium-sized jet
(c) Large helicopter
(d) Small cargo plane
5. What is the name of Mike's dog that Mowat uses in his experiment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the pups run for their shelter?
2. Mowat's directive was to transport by what means?
3. The last view that Mowat has of the wolves in this chapter is:
4. Mowat describes the puppies as being roughly the same size and shape as what?
5. When being seriously chased by a wolf, the caribou tended to run:
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)