|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Farley Mowat try to feed the wolves?
(a) Raw steaks
(c) Loaves of bread
(d) Cooked steaks
2. How does Mowat make his retreat?
(a) Swimming across the river
(b) Canoeing down the river
(c) Running full tilt down the hill
(d) Walking backwards up a slope
3. What does Mowat observe the wolves doing?
(a) Fighting over some meat
(b) Hunting a single caribou
(c) Playing tag with each other
(d) Marking their territory
4. How long do Albert and the Husky stay together?
(a) Only two days
(b) Over a month
(c) A few hours
(d) About a week
5. The pilot landed on what terrain?
(a) A permafrost plain
(b) A frozen lake
(c) A forest clearing
(d) A mountaintop
Short Answer Questions
1. Mowat stays in Churchill through what month?
2. What did Mowat believe the Eskimo family was trying to do to him?
3. What did Ootek later tell him they were doing?
4. What gear is labeled "danger?"
5. How long was Mowat given to submit his first progress report?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)