|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mowat most admire about the lead wolf's marking outside his marks?
(a) That he covered all the ground and then some
(b) That he did it with the speed of a jet
(c) That he hit each mark exactly on the button
(d) That he did it on one tank of fuel
2. Later on, Mowat discovers that Ootek is:
(a) A wolf hunter
(b) A minor shaman
(c) A government agent
(d) A seal hunter
3. Mowat's canoe is surrounded by
4. Mowat describes the puppies as being roughly the same size and shape as what?
5. What were the puppies playing with?
(a) A caribou bone
(b) Uncle Albert
(c) A live mouse
(d) An old log
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduces Mowat to wolf-juice?
2. His radio message was forwarded to whom?
3. What new equipment does Farley Mowat take with to observe the wolves?
4. If a wolf bites, what should Mowat do, according to a woman in Churchill?
5. Farley Mowat notes that in June, Angeline began to show signs of:
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)