|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to avoid detection, Mowat sets his observation point:
(a) Downwind of the wolves.
(b) Inside a convenient cave.
(c) Across the river from the den.
(d) Behind a grove of trees.
2. There, Mowat encounters:
(a) A curious wolf cub
(b) Some vicious fish
(c) Some hungry mice
(d) An old trapper
3. Mowat stays in Churchill through what month?
4. How heavy can this subspecies of wolf be?
(a) 140 pounds
(b) 180 pounds
(c) 170 pounds
(d) 107 pounds
5. Where does Farley Mowat go to observe the pups?
(a) To the shore of the river
(b) A hill above the den
(c) A grove of pine trees
(d) An outcropping of rocks
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes Mowat's operations order?
2. How many pilots were available in Churchill by the time Mowat arrived?
3. Who introduces Mowat to wolf-juice?
4. The last view that Mowat has of the wolves in this chapter is:
5. His radio has reached which country?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)