|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Farley Mowat notes that in June, Angeline began to show signs of:
(b) Ill health
(c) Another pregnancy
2. What is the name of his radio call sign?
(a) Lil' Abner
(c) Daisy Mae
(a) Wolf howls
(b) Moose calls
(c) Goose honks
(d) Bat squeaks
4. What does Angeline do when she returns to the pups?
(a) She sits down and howls
(b) She regurgitates meat
(c) She cleans them
(d) She plays tag with them
5. What was the estimate of wolf population in the Keewatin territory prior to Farley Mowat's study?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mowat most admire about the lead wolf's marking outside his marks?
2. What can happen if you ingest nematode worms?
3. The diameter of the wolf paw prints are how large?
4. A hunting wolf would mostly likely target which of the following?
5. How long do Albert and the Husky stay together?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)