|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mowat make his retreat?
(a) Swimming across the river
(b) Canoeing down the river
(c) Walking backwards up a slope
(d) Running full tilt down the hill
2. How many passengers is the aircraft designed to carry?
3. According to Ootek, when he was five, his father:
(a) Left home forever, leaving him with his grandfather
(b) Made him survive in the wilderness for a week
(c) Took him on a two-thousand mile dogsled trip
(d) Left him in a wolf den for twenty-four hours
4. Through his binoculars, Mowat sees a moving object that resembles what?
(a) A swaying branch
(b) A waving banner
(c) A flag flying
(d) A feather boa
5. His radio message was forwarded to whom?
(a) His professor
(b) His bartender
(c) His chief
(d) His pilot
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps George from reaching the female Husky?
2. Where does Mowat finally see the wolves?
3. Why did Farley Mowat feel it was necessary to test his theories about wolves eating mice?
4. What type of aircraft flies Mowat to Churchill?
5. What can happen if you ingest nematode worms?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)