|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He is directed to survey which species?
(a) Canis familiaris
(b) Canis nubilis
(c) Canis lupus
(d) Canis rufus
2. How long was Mowat given to submit his first progress report?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Six weeks
(c) Two months
(d) A month
3. Through his binoculars, Mowat sees a moving object that resembles what?
(a) A swaying branch
(b) A flag flying
(c) A waving banner
(d) A feather boa
4. How many pilots were available in Churchill by the time Mowat arrived?
5. How did Uncle Albert relieve Farley Mowat's boredom during the summer?
(a) He fought a black bear
(b) He fell in love
(c) He clowned while hunting
(d) He played with the pups
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to avoid detection, Mowat sets his observation point:
2. What best describes Mowat's operations order?
3. When did the pilot promise to return?
4. On his second safari, what does Mowat carry?
5. What is the name of his radio call sign?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)