|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The following day, Mowat investigates what?
(a) The riverbed
(b) His cabin
(c) The wolf den
(d) The local town
2. How many caribou is a wolf pack likely to kill on a single hunt?
(a) Three or four
(b) As many as possible
(c) Two or three
(d) One or less
3. Mowat trades a gallon of alcohol for what?
(a) A radio
(b) A tent
(c) A canoe
(d) A bathtub
4. How does Mowat make his retreat?
(a) Canoeing down the river
(b) Swimming across the river
(c) Running full tilt down the hill
(d) Walking backwards up a slope
5. How many pilots were available in Churchill by the time Mowat arrived?
Short Answer Questions
1. His radio message was forwarded to whom?
2. Where does Mowat set up 150 mouse traps?
3. What was jettisoned from the plane just before take-off?
4. Mowat's first report on wolves to his department was written while he was:
5. Who or what is Amorak?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)