|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Albert first react to the female Husky?
(a) He turns into a buffoon
(b) He pretends to ignore her
(c) He tries to bite her
(d) He runs in the other direction
2. What does the pilot wear?
(a) A leather helmet
(b) A decorated vest
(c) A silk scarf
(d) A fur jacket
3. How old are female wolves before they start breeding?
(a) Fourteen months
(b) Two years
(c) Four years
(d) Three years
4. What does Farley Mowat try to feed the wolves?
(b) Loaves of bread
(c) Raw steaks
(d) Cooked steaks
5. How many caribou is a wolf pack likely to kill on a single hunt?
(a) Two or three
(b) Three or four
(c) As many as possible
(d) One or less
Short Answer Questions
1. To get to their hunting grounds, what direction must the wolves travel from their den?
2. What does Farley Mowat NOT take with him to his new location?
3. What was the estimate of wolf population in the Keewatin territory prior to Farley Mowat's study?
4. How far did the pilot fly to Mowat's base?
5. Mowat includes a recipe in this chapter for what dish?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)