|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the pilot call his plane?
(a) A trusty flyer
(b) His best friend
(c) A cranky crate
(d) An old kite
2. Where does Mowat figure that the female wolf has disappeared to?
(a) Behind a boulder
(b) Across the river
(c) Over a hill
(d) Into a den
3. In order to avoid detection, Mowat sets his observation point:
(a) Downwind of the wolves.
(b) Across the river from the den.
(c) Behind a grove of trees.
(d) Inside a convenient cave.
4. How many passengers is the aircraft designed to carry?
5. When did the pilot promise to return?
(a) In the fall
(b) In the spring
(c) Next year
(d) At the full moon
Short Answer Questions
1. Mowat's radio has a range of how many miles?
2. If a wolf bites, what should Mowat do, according to a woman in Churchill?
3. How many pilots were available in Churchill by the time Mowat arrived?
4. Mowat's canoe is surrounded by
5. What does the pilot from Yelllowknife look like?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)