|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. His message is identified as coming from:
(a) Varley Monfat
(b) Marley Fonvat
(c) Fonley Momat
(d) Farley Womat
2. Mowat's first report on wolves to his department was written while he was:
(a) In a snowstorm
(b) In a plane
(c) Ill with fever
3. How does Mowat make his retreat?
(a) Walking backwards up a slope
(b) Canoeing down the river
(c) Swimming across the river
(d) Running full tilt down the hill
4. If a wolf bites, what should Mowat do, according to a woman in Churchill?
(a) Bite back
(b) Run away
(c) Spray pepper
(d) Play dead
5. The pilot landed on what terrain?
(a) A forest clearing
(b) A frozen lake
(c) A mountaintop
(d) A permafrost plain
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pilots were available in Churchill by the time Mowat arrived?
2. Where does Mowat finally see the wolves?
3. How many passengers is the aircraft designed to carry?
4. How far did the pilot fly to Mowat's base?
5. How does the pilot from Yellowknife land?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)