|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to avoid detection, Mowat sets his observation point:
(a) Downwind of the wolves.
(b) Behind a grove of trees.
(c) Across the river from the den.
(d) Inside a convenient cave.
2. How does Mowat make his retreat?
(a) Running full tilt down the hill
(b) Walking backwards up a slope
(c) Swimming across the river
(d) Canoeing down the river
3. What type of aircraft flies Mowat to Churchill?
(a) Twin-engine plane
(b) Small cargo plane
(c) Medium-sized jet
(d) Large helicopter
4. Where does Mowat figure that the female wolf has disappeared to?
(a) Behind a boulder
(b) Into a den
(c) Over a hill
(d) Across the river
5. How does the pilot from Yellowknife land?
(a) With no tail
(b) With a splash
(c) On one ski
(d) With an open door
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mowat do when he hears the wolf howl?
2. The following day, Mowat investigates what?
3. What does the pilot wear?
4. Mowat's radio has a range of how many miles?
5. How many passengers is the aircraft designed to carry?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)