|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. His radio has reached which country?
2. How many pilots were available in Churchill by the time Mowat arrived?
3. His message is identified as coming from:
(a) Fonley Momat
(b) Marley Fonvat
(c) Varley Monfat
(d) Farley Womat
4. What does the pilot wear?
(a) A leather helmet
(b) A decorated vest
(c) A silk scarf
(d) A fur jacket
5. Where does Mowat finally see the wolves?
(a) Just outside the wolf den
(b) Running through a nearby valley
(c) Frolicking in the river
(d) About twenty feet behind him
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the pilot's dream?
2. Mowat's first report on wolves to his department was written while he was:
3. Through his binoculars, Mowat sees a moving object that resembles what?
4. How many passengers is the aircraft designed to carry?
5. How does the pilot from Yellowknife land?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)