|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. His radio has reached which country?
2. How long was Mowat given to submit his first progress report?
(a) Six weeks
(b) A month
(c) Two weeks
(d) Two months
3. Mowat stays in Churchill through what month?
4. The radio batteries are good for how long?
(a) Twenty hours
(b) Six hours
(c) Twelve hours
(d) Eight hours
5. On his second safari, what does Mowat carry?
(b) Suntan lotion
(c) Extra water
(d) Mosquito repellent
Short Answer Questions
1. What new equipment does Farley Mowat take with to observe the wolves?
2. What does Mowat do when he hears the wolf howl?
3. The air flight to Churchill is completed in what weather conditions?
5. In order to avoid detection, Mowat sets his observation point:
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)