|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mowat purchase in order to replace his grain alcohol?
(b) Rubbing alcohol
2. The pilot landed on what terrain?
(a) A mountaintop
(b) A permafrost plain
(c) A frozen lake
(d) A forest clearing
3. How far did the pilot fly to Mowat's base?
(a) 600 miles
(b) 500 miles
(c) 300 miles
(d) 400 miles
4. The last view that Mowat has of the wolves in this chapter is:
(a) Two wolves fighting over some meat.
(b) The wolf staring threateningly at him.
(c) A wolf settling down into a nap.
(d) A wolf eating the body of a caribou.
(a) Bat squeaks
(b) Wolf howls
(c) Moose calls
(d) Goose honks
Short Answer Questions
1. Mowat's canoe is surrounded by
2. What is Mowat counting to get to sleep?
3. The following day, Mowat investigates what?
4. On his second safari, what does Mowat carry?
5. There, Mowat encounters:
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)