|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How heavy can this subspecies of wolf be?
(a) 170 pounds
(b) 140 pounds
(c) 107 pounds
(d) 180 pounds
2. Mowat's directive was to transport by what means?
(a) Inflated raft
(c) Dog sled
(d) On foot
3. The plane flew at what altitude?
(a) 600 feet
(b) 500 feet
(c) 400 feet
(d) 300 feet
4. What is Mowat counting to get to sleep?
5. How many pilots were available in Churchill by the time Mowat arrived?
Short Answer Questions
1. The following day, Mowat investigates what?
2. What best describes Mowat's operations order?
3. How many passengers is the aircraft designed to carry?
4. Where does Mowat finally see the wolves?
5. His message is identified as coming from:
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)