|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The diameter of the wolf paw prints are how large?
(a) Five inches
(b) Six inches
(c) Four inches
(d) Three inches
2. Mowat's canoe is surrounded by
3. The air flight to Churchill is completed in what weather conditions?
4. How does Mowat make his retreat?
(a) Running full tilt down the hill
(b) Canoeing down the river
(c) Swimming across the river
(d) Walking backwards up a slope
5. Where does Mowat finally see the wolves?
(a) Running through a nearby valley
(b) Just outside the wolf den
(c) About twenty feet behind him
(d) Frolicking in the river
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Mowat given to submit his first progress report?
2. There, Mowat encounters:
3. Mowat's directive was to transport by what means?
4. What type of aircraft flies Mowat to Churchill?
5. Mowat trades a gallon of alcohol for what?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)