|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to avoid detection, Mowat sets his observation point:
(a) Across the river from the den.
(b) Behind a grove of trees.
(c) Inside a convenient cave.
(d) Downwind of the wolves.
2. What best describes Mowat's operations order?
3. What piece of equipment has Mowat forgotten on his walk?
(a) Pocket compass
(d) Water bottle
4. What does Mowat do when he hears the wolf howl?
(a) He immediately plays
(b) He runs for the cabin
(c) He slides clumsily down the esker
(d) He gets his shotgun out and cocks it
5. What language does Mowat hear on his radio?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Mowat given to submit his first progress report?
2. The air flight to Churchill is completed in what weather conditions?
3. His radio has reached which country?
4. He is directed to survey which species?
5. On his second safari, what does Mowat carry?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)