|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The diameter of the wolf paw prints are how large?
(a) Four inches
(b) Five inches
(c) Three inches
(d) Six inches
2. Mowat's first report on wolves to his department was written while he was:
(a) In a plane
(b) Ill with fever
(d) In a snowstorm
3. The pilot landed on what terrain?
(a) A mountaintop
(b) A permafrost plain
(c) A frozen lake
(d) A forest clearing
4. What does Mowat observe the wolves doing?
(a) Marking their territory
(b) Fighting over some meat
(c) Playing tag with each other
(d) Hunting a single caribou
5. Name the expense that is being debited against his salary.
(a) A broken canoe
(b) A pilot's fee
(c) A box of beer
(d) A radiogram
Short Answer Questions
2. What does Mowat do when he hears the wolf howl?
3. The last view that Mowat has of the wolves in this chapter is:
4. What does the pilot call his plane?
5. He is directed to survey which species?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)