|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The plane flew at what altitude?
(a) 600 feet
(b) 500 feet
(c) 400 feet
(d) 300 feet
2. What does the pilot wear?
(a) A leather helmet
(b) A decorated vest
(c) A fur jacket
(d) A silk scarf
3. What language does Mowat hear on his radio?
4. What does Mowat observe the wolves doing?
(a) Marking their territory
(b) Playing tag with each other
(c) Fighting over some meat
(d) Hunting a single caribou
5. What does Mowat purchase in order to replace his grain alcohol?
(b) Rubbing alcohol
Short Answer Questions
1. The diameter of the wolf paw prints are how large?
2. His message is identified as coming from:
3. How long was Mowat given to submit his first progress report?
4. The pilot landed on what terrain?
5. What new equipment does Farley Mowat take with to observe the wolves?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)