|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Through his binoculars, Mowat sees a moving object that resembles what?
(a) A swaying branch
(b) A waving banner
(c) A flag flying
(d) A feather boa
2. The last view that Mowat has of the wolves in this chapter is:
(a) Two wolves fighting over some meat.
(b) The wolf staring threateningly at him.
(c) A wolf settling down into a nap.
(d) A wolf eating the body of a caribou.
3. The diameter of the wolf paw prints are how large?
(a) Six inches
(b) Three inches
(c) Four inches
(d) Five inches
4. Name the expense that is being debited against his salary.
(a) A broken canoe
(b) A pilot's fee
(c) A box of beer
(d) A radiogram
5. How does the pilot from Yellowknife land?
(a) With an open door
(b) With no tail
(c) With a splash
(d) On one ski
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the pilot wear?
2. How long was Mowat given to submit his first progress report?
4. How does Mowat make his retreat?
5. Mowat's radio has a range of how many miles?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)