Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mowat's directive was to transport by what means?
(a) Inflated raft
(c) Dog sled
(d) On foot
2. His message is identified as coming from:
(a) Varley Monfat
(b) Farley Womat
(c) Fonley Momat
(d) Marley Fonvat
3. His radio has reached which country?
4. How many pilots were available in Churchill by the time Mowat arrived?
5. How many passengers is the aircraft designed to carry?
Short Answer Questions
1. He is directed to survey which species?
2. The plane flew at what altitude?
3. How does the pilot from Yellowknife land?
4. How far did the pilot fly to Mowat's base?
5. What gear is labeled "danger?"
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)