|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Later on, Mowat discovers that Ootek is:
(a) A wolf hunter
(b) A government agent
(c) A seal hunter
(d) A minor shaman
2. What geographical feature does Mowat see through his binoculars?
(a) A rock cave
(b) A sand esker
(c) A giant cliff
(d) A volcanic cone
3. What does Mowat most admire about the lead wolf's marking outside his marks?
(a) That he covered all the ground and then some
(b) That he did it with the speed of a jet
(c) That he did it on one tank of fuel
(d) That he hit each mark exactly on the button
4. What kind wolf has Mowat seen?
5. What does the pilot wear?
(a) A silk scarf
(b) A leather helmet
(c) A decorated vest
(d) A fur jacket
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mowat figure that the female wolf has disappeared to?
2. To get to their hunting grounds, what direction must the wolves travel from their den?
3. What does the pilot call his plane?
4. How does the pilot from Yellowknife land?
5. What did Ootek give to Mowat after dinner?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)