|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was jettisoned from the plane just before take-off?
(a) The canoe
(d) Moose Juice
2. How does the pilot from Yellowknife land?
(a) On one ski
(b) With an open door
(c) With no tail
(d) With a splash
3. What is Mowat counting to get to sleep?
4. Why does the plane have trouble taking off?
(a) Frozen skis
(b) A faulty engine
(c) A broken wing
(d) A drunken pilot
5. How does Mowat make his retreat?
(a) Running full tilt down the hill
(b) Canoeing down the river
(c) Walking backwards up a slope
(d) Swimming across the river
Short Answer Questions
1. In late June, Mowat observed the wolves doing what?
2. What, according to Mowat are the most bloodthirsty beats in the Arctic?
3. On his second safari, what does Mowat carry?
4. The diameter of the wolf paw prints are how large?
5. The plane flew at what altitude?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)