|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mowat make his retreat?
(a) Swimming across the river
(b) Walking backwards up a slope
(c) Canoeing down the river
(d) Running full tilt down the hill
2. On his second safari, what does Mowat carry?
(b) Suntan lotion
(c) Extra water
(d) Mosquito repellent
3. The diameter of the wolf paw prints are how large?
(a) Five inches
(b) Six inches
(c) Four inches
(d) Three inches
4. Through his binoculars, Mowat sees a moving object that resembles what?
(a) A waving banner
(b) A swaying branch
(c) A feather boa
(d) A flag flying
5. When did the pilot promise to return?
(a) In the spring
(b) At the full moon
(c) In the fall
(d) Next year
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mowat observe the wolves doing?
2. According to Ootek, when he was five, his father:
3. Mowat stays in Churchill through what month?
4. How often to the wolves mark their territory?
5. The last view that Mowat has of the wolves in this chapter is:
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)