|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often to the wolves mark their territory?
(a) Once a day
(b) Once a week
(c) Once a month
(d) Twice a month
2. What is Mowat counting to get to sleep?
3. What does the pilot call his plane?
(a) A cranky crate
(b) His best friend
(c) An old kite
(d) A trusty flyer
4. What does Mowat observe the wolves doing?
(a) Fighting over some meat
(b) Hunting a single caribou
(c) Marking their territory
(d) Playing tag with each other
5. How does the pilot from Yellowknife land?
(a) On one ski
(b) With no tail
(c) With a splash
(d) With an open door
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mowat most admire about the lead wolf's marking outside his marks?
2. Through his binoculars, Mowat sees a moving object that resembles what?
3. How does Mowat make his retreat?
4. Mowat trades a gallon of alcohol for what?
5. What does the pilot wear?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)