|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mowat observe the wolves doing?
(a) Marking their territory
(b) Fighting over some meat
(c) Playing tag with each other
(d) Hunting a single caribou
2. How many people did the rabid wolf kill?
3. What kind wolf has Mowat seen?
4. Who or what is Amorak?
(a) The coat that Ootek wears
(b) A tiny town in Manitoba
(c) The name of Ootek's tribe
(d) The spirit of the wolf
5. What, according to Ootek's story, was the last animal that Woman pulled out of the hole in the ice?
(a) A wolf
(b) A salmon
(c) A human
(d) A caribou
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kaila?
2. What is Mowat counting to get to sleep?
3. What was the estimate of wolf population in the Keewatin territory prior to Farley Mowat's study?
4. According to Mowat, a rabid wolf wandered into what town in 1946?
5. What was the estimate that Mowat finally came to regarding the wolf population?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)