|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Another source of food for the wolves is:
(a) Rainbow trout
(b) Northern pike
(c) Ling cod
(d) Chinook Salmon
2. How was the wolf finally killed?
(a) He was shot by a soldier
(b) He died of the disease
(c) He was struck by a car
(d) He was killed by a bear
3. What, according to Ootek's story, was the last animal that Woman pulled out of the hole in the ice?
(a) A human
(b) A salmon
(c) A caribou
(d) A wolf
4. What does Mowat observe the wolves doing?
(a) Fighting over some meat
(b) Hunting a single caribou
(c) Playing tag with each other
(d) Marking their territory
5. The last view that Mowat has of the wolves in this chapter is:
(a) Two wolves fighting over some meat.
(b) The wolf staring threateningly at him.
(c) A wolf settling down into a nap.
(d) A wolf eating the body of a caribou.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mowat figure that the female wolf has disappeared to?
2. What is Mowat counting to get to sleep?
3. Through his binoculars, Mowat sees a moving object that resembles what?
4. Who or what is Amorak?
5. The diameter of the wolf paw prints are how large?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)