|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to Ootek's story, was the last animal that Woman pulled out of the hole in the ice?
(a) A wolf
(b) A caribou
(c) A human
(d) A salmon
2. According to Ootek, the wolves eat what in addition to mice?
(a) Unwary humans
(b) Baby seals
(d) Ground squirrels
3. How many people did the rabid wolf kill?
4. What was the estimate of wolf population in the Keewatin territory prior to Farley Mowat's study?
5. According to Mowat, a rabid wolf wandered into what town in 1946?
Short Answer Questions
1. Through his binoculars, Mowat sees a moving object that resembles what?
2. The diameter of the wolf paw prints are how large?
3. Another source of food for the wolves is:
4. What kind wolf has Mowat seen?
5. Where does Mowat figure that the female wolf has disappeared to?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)