|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to Ootek's story, was the last animal that Woman pulled out of the hole in the ice?
(a) A salmon
(b) A caribou
(c) A human
(d) A wolf
2. Where does Mowat figure that the female wolf has disappeared to?
(a) Behind a boulder
(b) Across the river
(c) Over a hill
(d) Into a den
3. The diameter of the wolf paw prints are how large?
(a) Three inches
(b) Five inches
(c) Four inches
(d) Six inches
4. How heavy can this subspecies of wolf be?
(a) 170 pounds
(b) 180 pounds
(c) 107 pounds
(d) 140 pounds
5. What was the estimate of wolf population in the Keewatin territory prior to Farley Mowat's study?
Short Answer Questions
1. The last view that Mowat has of the wolves in this chapter is:
2. What was the estimate that Mowat finally came to regarding the wolf population?
3. Through his binoculars, Mowat sees a moving object that resembles what?
4. Who or what is Amorak?
5. What kind wolf has Mowat seen?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)