|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind wolf has Mowat seen?
2. What was the estimate of wolf population in the Keewatin territory prior to Farley Mowat's study?
3. Who or what is Amorak?
(a) The spirit of the wolf
(b) The name of Ootek's tribe
(c) The coat that Ootek wears
(d) A tiny town in Manitoba
4. The last view that Mowat has of the wolves in this chapter is:
(a) A wolf eating the body of a caribou.
(b) The wolf staring threateningly at him.
(c) Two wolves fighting over some meat.
(d) A wolf settling down into a nap.
5. According to Mowat, a rabid wolf wandered into what town in 1946?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mowat observe the wolves doing?
2. What was the estimate that Mowat finally came to regarding the wolf population?
3. How heavy can this subspecies of wolf be?
4. How many caribou does Mike claim to kill in a good year?
5. Another source of food for the wolves is:
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)