|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kaila?
(a) Mike's girlfriend
(b) The Eskimo name for Wolf
(c) Ootek's father
(d) The God of the Sky
2. Another source of food for the wolves is:
(a) Chinook Salmon
(b) Rainbow trout
(c) Ling cod
(d) Northern pike
3. According to Mowat, a rabid wolf wandered into what town in 1946?
4. Where does Mowat figure that the female wolf has disappeared to?
(a) Behind a boulder
(b) Into a den
(c) Over a hill
(d) Across the river
5. The last view that Mowat has of the wolves in this chapter is:
(a) A wolf eating the body of a caribou.
(b) Two wolves fighting over some meat.
(c) A wolf settling down into a nap.
(d) The wolf staring threateningly at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How heavy can this subspecies of wolf be?
2. How many people did the rabid wolf kill?
3. How many caribou does Mike claim to kill in a good year?
4. Through his binoculars, Mowat sees a moving object that resembles what?
5. What piece of equipment has Mowat forgotten on his walk?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)