|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ootek, the wolves eat what in addition to mice?
(b) Unwary humans
(c) Ground squirrels
(d) Baby seals
2. According to Mowat, a rabid wolf wandered into what town in 1946?
3. What, according to Ootek's story, was the last animal that Woman pulled out of the hole in the ice?
(a) A wolf
(b) A human
(c) A salmon
(d) A caribou
4. Who or what is Amorak?
(a) The spirit of the wolf
(b) A tiny town in Manitoba
(c) The name of Ootek's tribe
(d) The coat that Ootek wears
5. On his second safari, what does Mowat carry?
(a) Mosquito repellent
(c) Extra water
(d) Suntan lotion
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mowat figure that the female wolf has disappeared to?
2. What was the estimate of wolf population in the Keewatin territory prior to Farley Mowat's study?
3. How many people did the rabid wolf kill?
4. How heavy can this subspecies of wolf be?
5. How does Mowat make his retreat?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)