|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The diameter of the wolf paw prints are how large?
(a) Five inches
(b) Three inches
(c) Six inches
(d) Four inches
2. How heavy can this subspecies of wolf be?
(a) 140 pounds
(b) 170 pounds
(c) 107 pounds
(d) 180 pounds
3. Through his binoculars, Mowat sees a moving object that resembles what?
(a) A swaying branch
(b) A waving banner
(c) A feather boa
(d) A flag flying
4. How many people did the rabid wolf kill?
5. How does Mowat make his retreat?
(a) Walking backwards up a slope
(b) Canoeing down the river
(c) Swimming across the river
(d) Running full tilt down the hill
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the wolf finally killed?
2. How old are female wolves before they start breeding?
3. According to Mowat, a rabid wolf wandered into what town in 1946?
4. On his second safari, what does Mowat carry?
5. Who or what is Amorak?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)