|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mowat, a rabid wolf wandered into what town in 1946?
2. Through his binoculars, Mowat sees a moving object that resembles what?
(a) A flag flying
(b) A swaying branch
(c) A waving banner
(d) A feather boa
3. The diameter of the wolf paw prints are how large?
(a) Three inches
(b) Five inches
(c) Six inches
(d) Four inches
4. What is Mowat counting to get to sleep?
5. Where does Mowat figure that the female wolf has disappeared to?
(a) Across the river
(b) Over a hill
(c) Into a den
(d) Behind a boulder
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind wolf has Mowat seen?
2. Another source of food for the wolves is:
3. What was the estimate that Mowat finally came to regarding the wolf population?
4. What was the estimate of wolf population in the Keewatin territory prior to Farley Mowat's study?
5. Who is Kaila?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)