|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Through his binoculars, Mowat sees a moving object that resembles what?
(a) A swaying branch
(b) A flag flying
(c) A waving banner
(d) A feather boa
2. How many caribou does Mike claim to kill in a good year?
3. What was the estimate that Mowat finally came to regarding the wolf population?
4. Another source of food for the wolves is:
(a) Northern pike
(b) Rainbow trout
(c) Ling cod
(d) Chinook Salmon
5. Where does Mowat figure that the female wolf has disappeared to?
(a) Over a hill
(b) Into a den
(c) Behind a boulder
(d) Across the river
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people did the rabid wolf kill?
2. According to Mowat, a rabid wolf wandered into what town in 1946?
3. How heavy can this subspecies of wolf be?
4. On his second safari, what does Mowat carry?
5. Who or what is Amorak?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)