|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Another source of food for the wolves is:
(a) Chinook Salmon
(b) Ling cod
(c) Rainbow trout
(d) Northern pike
2. The diameter of the wolf paw prints are how large?
(a) Four inches
(b) Three inches
(c) Six inches
(d) Five inches
3. Who is Kaila?
(a) The Eskimo name for Wolf
(b) Mike's girlfriend
(c) Ootek's father
(d) The God of the Sky
4. How many people did the rabid wolf kill?
5. According to Mowat, a rabid wolf wandered into what town in 1946?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the wolf finally killed?
2. On his second safari, what does Mowat carry?
3. Where does Mowat figure that the female wolf has disappeared to?
4. What geographical feature does Mowat see through his binoculars?
5. What, according to Ootek's story, was the last animal that Woman pulled out of the hole in the ice?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)