|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mowat observe the wolves doing?
(a) Fighting over some meat
(b) Marking their territory
(c) Hunting a single caribou
(d) Playing tag with each other
2. The diameter of the wolf paw prints are how large?
(a) Four inches
(b) Five inches
(c) Three inches
(d) Six inches
3. How many caribou does Mike claim to kill in a good year?
4. What was the estimate of wolf population in the Keewatin territory prior to Farley Mowat's study?
5. What kind wolf has Mowat seen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What geographical feature does Mowat see through his binoculars?
2. How many people did the rabid wolf kill?
3. What piece of equipment has Mowat forgotten on his walk?
4. Where does Mowat figure that the female wolf has disappeared to?
5. Another source of food for the wolves is:
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)