1. As a child, Farley Wowat lives in which Canadian city?
2. What is the name of his grandparents' house?
(a) Green Acres
3. Young Mowat finds what dying animals on his grandparents' land?
(a) Five frogs
(b) Three catfish
(c) Four crabs
(d) Two turtles
4. Where does he put the animals?
(a) In the toilet
(b) In the wash bucket
(c) In the sink
(d) In the bathtub
5. Mowat's field professor is an expert on which rodent?
6. Mowat chooses which professional field?
7. Scatology is the study of animal:
8. The Canis Lupis Project is the study of what animal?
(a) Red Wolves
(b) Gray Wolves
(c) Grizzly Bears
9. The Deputy Minister wants to be called by which title?
10. What is Mowat's first salary?
(a) $200 a month
(b) $100 a month
(c) $120 a month
(d) $150 a month
This section contains 3,754 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)