|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the white, wasted figure that Case sees through Molly's eyes?
(b) Molly's reflection.
2. What is the name of the boy?
(d) The silver path.
3. Who does Case summon to comfort him on the beach?
(a) Linda Lee.
(c) Lonny Zone.
4. Who prepared the road for Neuromancer?
(a) Old man Ashpool.
5. Who does Wintermute appear to Armitage as?
(a) The Finn.
(b) General Girling.
(c) His father.
(d) Colonel Kurtz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed Molly's old boyfriend?
2. Who killed Marie-France Tessier?
3. What does Riviera do to Molly?
4. What can Wintermute never know?
5. What is 3Jane's apartment referred to as?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Case's "dream sequence."
2. What advantage does Riviera claim to have over Wintermute? Do you think this is true?
3. How does Case find strength within himself?
4. What does Michele tell Case about the severity of his crimes?
5. How does Wintermute get Case and Maelcum into the Straylight?
6. What is the place where Neuromancer trapped Case? What is strange about it?
7. What do you think the code word is?
8. How is the issue with the toxin resolved?
9. How is Case tricked in this chapter?
10. How does Molly describe the assassin who kills her former partner?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)