|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Molly first encounter in Straylight?
(b) A member of the cleaning staff.
(d) A vat-grown assassin.
2. What is the Garvey?
(a) A frigate.
(b) A cruiser.
(c) A heavy interdictor.
(d) A tug.
3. How is Neuromancer different from Wintermute?
(a) Neuromancer is programmed for nothing but destruction and death..
(b) Neuromancer is a RAM construct.
(c) Neuromancer's computer mainframe is made of bio-circuits.
(d) Neuromancer is capable of human reasoning.
4. Why does Neuromancer have Riviera's eyes?
(a) Because they see so much more than normal eyes.
(b) Because they disguise Neuromancer's true thoughts.
(c) Because they are beautiful.
(d) Because Neuromancer has an obsession with Riviera.
5. What is Night City not a place for?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long is Case brain dead?
2. Why are there not many Tessier-Ashpools in Straylight?
3. What does Case see everywhere when he wakes up?
4. Who wants to kill Molly?
5. What does Riviera do to Molly?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the atmosphere and decor of Straylight.
2. How is Straylight described to Case?
3. Why does Ashpool kill his wife? How does her death affect the family?
4. How does the story end? What happens to Case?
5. How is Case revived from the dream?
6. What is the significance of the concrete bunker from the beach?
7. How is Case tricked in this chapter?
8. What is the place where Neuromancer trapped Case? What is strange about it?
9. Why does Case try to save Corto/Armitage?
10. How is the issue with the toxin resolved?
This section contains 913 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)