|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Case's new girlfriend?
2. Who is Maelcum not to kill?
(c) None of the above.
3. What is 3Jane's apartment referred to as?
(a) A lair.
(b) A pirate cave.
(c) A nest.
(d) A dungeon.
4. What does Riviera do to Hideo?
(a) Shoot him with Molly's fletcher.
(b) Blind him.
(c) Make him go insane with holograms.
(d) Eject him into space.
5. What is Wintermute now?
(a) A god.
(b) A ghost.
(c) The matrix.
(d) The ruler of the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wintermute try to warn Case about the other AI?
2. What does Molly do when she cries?
3. For how long is Case brain dead?
4. Who does Wintermute appear to Case as in this chapter?
5. What other image does Wintermute appear to Case as, much to his disgust?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Armitage in this chapter?
2. What is the place where Neuromancer trapped Case? What is strange about it?
3. How does the story end? What happens to Case?
4. How does Wintermute get Case and Maelcum into the Straylight?
5. What advantage does Riviera claim to have over Wintermute? Do you think this is true?
6. What does Wintermute warn Case about at the end of the chapter?
7. How does Molly describe the assassin who kills her former partner?
8. How does Molly get her revenge on Riviera?
9. How is Straylight described to Case?
10. How does Case find strength within himself?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)