|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language do the Turing police speak?
2. How is Molly taken down?
(a) Molly slips on some water and re-breaks her leg.
(b) She is distracted by one of Riviera's illusions.
(c) 3Jane stuns her with a flash-bang grenade.
(d) Hideo defeats her in a fair fight.
3. What is Wintermute now?
(a) The matrix.
(b) A god.
(c) The ruler of the world.
(d) A ghost.
4. Why does 3Jane find Riviera boring?
(a) He talks too much.
(b) His tricks are lame.
(c) He's too full of himself.
(d) He uses drugs.
5. What does Molly do to Riviera?
(a) She strangles him.
(b) She guns him down with her fletcher.
(c) She poisons his drugs.
(d) She cuts his throat with her razors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed Marie-France Tessier?
2. Who is Maelcum not to kill?
3. Who prepared the road for Neuromancer?
4. How does Molly activate her night vision?
5. What does Case lose?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advantage does Riviera claim to have over Wintermute? Do you think this is true?
2. Describe the atmosphere and decor of Straylight.
3. What does Michele tell Case about the severity of his crimes?
4. Why does Ashpool kill his wife? How does her death affect the family?
5. Describe Case's "dream sequence."
6. What do you think the code word is?
7. How is Case revived from the dream?
8. What is the place where Neuromancer trapped Case? What is strange about it?
9. What is the significance of the concrete bunker from the beach?
10. How does Molly get her revenge on Riviera?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)