|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are there not many Tessier-Ashpools in Straylight?
(a) They're all frozen.
(b) They're all dead.
(c) They're all planetside on business.
(d) They're gambling in the Freeside casinos.
2. What happens to the three Turing police officers?
(a) Wintermute kills them.
(b) Armitage forces them to flee.
(c) Case puts derms on their arms, causing them to pass out.
(d) Molly guns them down with her fletcher.
3. What is Maelcum?
(a) A spy for the Yakuza.
(b) A real-life representation of Wintermute.
(c) A terrible pilot.
(d) The Rastafarian Navy.
4. What is the name of Molly's old boyfriend?
5. Who is Maelcum not to kill?
(a) None of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long is Case brain dead?
2. What does Case notice when he opens the door of the hotel room?
3. What name does Case see on the Japanese spaceship?
4. Who was the woman Case saw at the restaurant?
5. What does Case lose?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Case's "dream sequence."
2. How is Straylight described to Case?
3. How does Wintermute get Case and Maelcum into the Straylight?
4. What does Wintermute warn Case about at the end of the chapter?
5. How is Case tricked in this chapter?
6. What is the significance of the concrete bunker from the beach?
7. How is Case revived from the dream?
8. What happens to the Turing agents?
9. What advantage does Riviera claim to have over Wintermute? Do you think this is true?
10. How does Molly describe the assassin who kills her former partner?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)