|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is starting to bother Molly?
(a) Case's attitude.
(b) Her leg.
(c) Her past.
(d) Armitage's crazy orders.
2. What name does Case see on the Japanese spaceship?
3. What does Wintermute lack?
(b) A personality.
(d) The words to describe its own evil.
4. What does Riviera do to Hideo?
(a) Shoot him with Molly's fletcher.
(b) Eject him into space.
(c) Make him go insane with holograms.
(d) Blind him.
5. What does Case ask Linda about ten times?
(b) Why Linda thinks Case is there.
(c) Why she is there.
(d) Who 'he' is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does the matrix ask itself?
2. What does Case awake to?
3. Why does 3Jane find Riviera boring?
4. What is the name of the boy?
5. Who does Molly first encounter in Straylight?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wintermute warn Case about at the end of the chapter?
2. What happens to Molly in this chapter? What will Case do about it?
3. How does Case find strength within himself?
4. How does the story end? What happens to Case?
5. How does Molly get her revenge on Riviera?
6. What do you think the code word is?
7. How does Wintermute get Case and Maelcum into the Straylight?
8. Describe Case's "dream sequence."
9. What is the place where Neuromancer trapped Case? What is strange about it?
10. Why does Case try to save Corto/Armitage?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)