|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Case, Flatline, and the virus look like in cyberspace?
(a) A cold and symmetrical blue spike.
(b) A deadly spider.
(c) They don't look like anything.
(d) A surging tidal wave of pulsating green.
2. For how long is Case brain dead?
(a) Forty seconds.
(b) A full minute.
(c) Only a few short moments.
(d) Five seconds.
3. What does Case try to do when he finds out that he has been tricked after jacking in?
(a) Jack out.
(b) Get Maelcum's attention.
(d) Rip the trodes off his head.
4. What did Case fantasize about as a child?
(b) The Yakuza's inner sanctum.
(c) Life on Freeside station.
(d) A girl like Molly.
5. What is riding the cart that arrives for Case and Maelcum?
(a) The Braun.
(b) The bloody remains of a worker.
(c) The gardening robot that killed the Turing agents.
(d) The Finn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could 3Jane's mother not imagine?
2. What does Wintermute lack?
3. What wakes Case up?
4. What is especially horrifying for cowboys?
5. When does Case defeat Neuromancer?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Case revived from the dream?
2. How is the issue with the toxin resolved?
3. How does Molly describe the assassin who kills her former partner?
4. How is Case tricked in this chapter?
5. What happens to Molly in this chapter? What will Case do about it?
6. What do you think the code word is?
7. What is the significance of the concrete bunker from the beach?
8. Describe the atmosphere and decor of Straylight.
9. How is Straylight described to Case?
10. What happens to the Turing agents?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)