|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boy?
(b) The silver path.
2. Which character's portrayal by Riviera is not a caricature?
(d) None of the above.
3. Who does Case summon to comfort him on the beach?
(c) Lonny Zone.
(d) Linda Lee.
4. What question does the matrix ask itself?
(a) Where do we go from here?
(b) What is the meaning of the matrix?
(c) How can it be resolved?
(d) What is the code word?
5. Who does Molly first encounter in Straylight?
(a) A member of the cleaning staff.
(b) A vat-grown assassin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the soles of Maelcum's shoes?
2. What is riding the cart that arrives for Case and Maelcum?
3. What does Molly do before heading down to 3Jane's apartment?
4. Why does Neuromancer have Riviera's eyes?
5. What does Case awake to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ashpool kill his wife? How does her death affect the family?
2. What does Wintermute compare itself to? Why?
3. How does the story end? What happens to Case?
4. What happens to Molly in this chapter? What will Case do about it?
5. What do you think the code word is?
6. What advantage does Riviera claim to have over Wintermute? Do you think this is true?
7. What happens to the Turing agents?
8. How is Straylight described to Case?
9. How does Molly describe the assassin who kills her former partner?
10. How is Case revived from the dream?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)