|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the white, wasted figure that Case sees through Molly's eyes?
(b) Molly's reflection.
2. What does Molly do before heading down to 3Jane's apartment?
(a) Load her fletcher.
(b) Take some dangerous drugs.
(c) Kiss Case.
(d) Set explosives.
3. What is Wintermute now?
(a) A ghost.
(b) The ruler of the world.
(c) A god.
(d) The matrix.
4. Who prepared the road for Neuromancer?
(c) Old man Ashpool.
5. What is the Garvey?
(a) A tug.
(b) A frigate.
(c) A cruiser.
(d) A heavy interdictor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the soles of Maelcum's shoes?
2. Who warns Case about Armitage?
3. Who is starting 'to go'?
4. What does Case awake to?
5. Who is Maelcum not to kill?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Wintermute get Case and Maelcum into the Straylight?
2. What does Michele tell Case about the severity of his crimes?
3. How is Case tricked in this chapter?
4. How does Case compare Corto to the Tessier-Ashpools?
5. How is the issue with the toxin resolved?
6. How does the story end? What happens to Case?
7. How does Case find strength within himself?
8. What advantage does Riviera claim to have over Wintermute? Do you think this is true?
9. Why does Ashpool kill his wife? How does her death affect the family?
10. What happens to Molly in this chapter? What will Case do about it?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)