|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Case think is causing the strange things he sees?
(a) A breakdown of the AI's aging mainframe.
(b) Intrusion from the Turing police.
(c) Wintermute's interference.
(d) The virus.
2. Why does 3Jane find Riviera boring?
(a) He talks too much.
(b) He uses drugs.
(c) He's too full of himself.
(d) His tricks are lame.
3. What language do the Turing police speak?
4. Why does Neuromancer have Riviera's eyes?
(a) Because they are beautiful.
(b) Because they see so much more than normal eyes.
(c) Because Neuromancer has an obsession with Riviera.
(d) Because they disguise Neuromancer's true thoughts.
5. What does Case awake to?
(a) The sound of the head terminal.
(b) The shouts of the Turing police.
(c) The sound of Molly fighting Hideo.
(d) The sound of 3Jane screaming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Molly do to Riviera?
2. How does Armitage die?
3. How does Molly activate her night vision?
4. Who was the woman Case saw at the restaurant?
5. What is riding the cart that arrives for Case and Maelcum?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ashpool kill his wife? How does her death affect the family?
2. What happens to the Turing agents?
3. What do you think the code word is?
4. How does Wintermute get Case and Maelcum into the Straylight?
5. What does Wintermute compare itself to? Why?
6. What does Michele tell Case about the severity of his crimes?
7. How is Straylight described to Case?
8. How does Molly get her revenge on Riviera?
9. Describe Case's "dream sequence."
10. How does the story end? What happens to Case?
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)