|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does 3Jane find Riviera boring?
(a) He uses drugs.
(b) He talks too much.
(c) He's too full of himself.
(d) His tricks are lame.
2. How is Neuromancer different from Wintermute?
(a) Neuromancer is programmed for nothing but destruction and death..
(b) Neuromancer's computer mainframe is made of bio-circuits.
(c) Neuromancer is a RAM construct.
(d) Neuromancer is capable of human reasoning.
3. What is Maelcum?
(a) A terrible pilot.
(b) A real-life representation of Wintermute.
(c) A spy for the Yakuza.
(d) The Rastafarian Navy.
4. What question does the matrix ask itself?
(a) What is the meaning of the matrix?
(b) What is the code word?
(c) How can it be resolved?
(d) Where do we go from here?
5. When does Case defeat Neuromancer?
(a) When the virus is introduced into Neuromancer's system.
(b) When he walks away from the beach.
(c) When he figures out the code word.
(d) When he enters the core.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose image is the doorman fooled with?
2. Who does Molly first encounter in Straylight?
3. Who is Maelcum not to kill?
4. Who prepared the road for Neuromancer?
5. What does Case lose?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the issue with the toxin resolved?
2. What does Michele tell Case about the severity of his crimes?
3. What advantage does Riviera claim to have over Wintermute? Do you think this is true?
4. How does Molly get her revenge on Riviera?
5. Why does Ashpool kill his wife? How does her death affect the family?
6. How does the story end? What happens to Case?
7. How is Case revived from the dream?
8. What do you think the code word is?
9. What happens to Armitage in this chapter?
10. What is the place where Neuromancer trapped Case? What is strange about it?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)