|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wintermute appear to Case as in this chapter?
(c) The Finn.
2. What is the name of Case's new girlfriend?
3. What does Riviera do to Hideo?
(a) Blind him.
(b) Eject him into space.
(c) Shoot him with Molly's fletcher.
(d) Make him go insane with holograms.
4. Who does Wintermute appear to Armitage as?
(a) Colonel Kurtz.
(b) His father.
(c) General Girling.
(d) The Finn.
5. Who killed Marie-France Tessier?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of room lies beyond the wooden door with the brass plate?
2. Why do Case and Molly go to Chiba?
3. How does Maelcum save Case?
4. What is Night City not a place for?
5. How is Molly taken down?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Molly describe the assassin who kills her former partner?
2. How is Case tricked in this chapter?
3. How does Molly get her revenge on Riviera?
4. What does Wintermute warn Case about at the end of the chapter?
5. How does Case find strength within himself?
6. Why does Ashpool kill his wife? How does her death affect the family?
7. Describe Case's "dream sequence."
8. What is the significance of the concrete bunker from the beach?
9. What happens to the Turing agents?
10. What is the place where Neuromancer trapped Case? What is strange about it?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)