|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Maelcum?
(a) A spy for the Yakuza.
(b) A terrible pilot.
(c) A real-life representation of Wintermute.
(d) The Rastafarian Navy.
2. Who prepared the road for Neuromancer?
(c) Old man Ashpool.
3. Who is Maelcum not to kill?
(b) None of the above.
4. What type of room lies beyond the wooden door with the brass plate?
(c) Storage room.
(d) Small apartment.
5. What name does Case see on the Japanese spaceship?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Garvey?
2. How is Maelcum injured?
3. What is starting to bother Molly?
4. What does Molly do when she cries?
5. Who was the woman Case saw at the restaurant?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Wintermute get Case and Maelcum into the Straylight?
2. How is Straylight described to Case?
3. How does the story end? What happens to Case?
4. How does Case compare Corto to the Tessier-Ashpools?
5. Why does Ashpool kill his wife? How does her death affect the family?
6. How does Case find strength within himself?
7. How is Case tricked in this chapter?
8. Describe Case's "dream sequence."
9. Describe the atmosphere and decor of Straylight.
10. How does Molly get her revenge on Riviera?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)