|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is starting to bother Molly?
(a) Case's attitude.
(b) Her past.
(c) Armitage's crazy orders.
(d) Her leg.
2. What does Case notice when he opens the door of the hotel room?
(a) A vat-grown samurai assassin.
(b) That Molly is gone.
(c) That the room has been ransacked.
(d) That something is out of place.
3. What does Case think is causing the strange things he sees?
(a) The virus.
(b) Wintermute's interference.
(c) Intrusion from the Turing police.
(d) A breakdown of the AI's aging mainframe.
4. Who does Wintermute appear to Case as in this chapter?
(b) The Finn.
5. Who does Molly first encounter in Straylight?
(b) A vat-grown assassin.
(d) A member of the cleaning staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Case fantasize about as a child?
2. When does Case defeat Neuromancer?
3. What is riding the cart that arrives for Case and Maelcum?
4. What language do the Turing police speak?
5. What does Case awake to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Molly get her revenge on Riviera?
2. How does Case find strength within himself?
3. What is the place where Neuromancer trapped Case? What is strange about it?
4. What happens to the Turing agents?
5. What advantage does Riviera claim to have over Wintermute? Do you think this is true?
6. What happens to Armitage in this chapter?
7. What is the significance of the concrete bunker from the beach?
8. How does the story end? What happens to Case?
9. Describe the atmosphere and decor of Straylight.
10. How is Case revived from the dream?
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)