|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Molly taken down?
(a) Hideo defeats her in a fair fight.
(b) Molly slips on some water and re-breaks her leg.
(c) 3Jane stuns her with a flash-bang grenade.
(d) She is distracted by one of Riviera's illusions.
2. What does Wintermute lack?
(a) The words to describe its own evil.
(d) A personality.
3. For how long is Case brain dead?
(a) Forty seconds.
(b) Five seconds.
(c) Only a few short moments.
(d) A full minute.
4. What does Case try to do when he finds out that he has been tricked after jacking in?
(a) Get Maelcum's attention.
(c) Jack out.
(d) Rip the trodes off his head.
5. Who is Maelcum not to kill?
(a) None of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of room lies beyond the wooden door with the brass plate?
2. Who warns Case about Armitage?
3. What is the name of Molly's old boyfriend?
4. What question does the matrix ask itself?
5. What is the name of Case's new girlfriend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Armitage in this chapter?
2. What does Michele tell Case about the severity of his crimes?
3. What happens to the Turing agents?
4. How is Case revived from the dream?
5. Describe the atmosphere and decor of Straylight.
6. Why does Ashpool kill his wife? How does her death affect the family?
7. How does Molly describe the assassin who kills her former partner?
8. How does Case find strength within himself?
9. How does Molly get her revenge on Riviera?
10. What do you think the code word is?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)