|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Molly taken down?
(a) She is distracted by one of Riviera's illusions.
(b) Hideo defeats her in a fair fight.
(c) 3Jane stuns her with a flash-bang grenade.
(d) Molly slips on some water and re-breaks her leg.
2. What is Molly's other name?
3. Who prepared the road for Neuromancer?
(b) Old man Ashpool.
4. What color are the soles of Maelcum's shoes?
5. When does Case defeat Neuromancer?
(a) When he figures out the code word.
(b) When he walks away from the beach.
(c) When he enters the core.
(d) When the virus is introduced into Neuromancer's system.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Wintermute never know?
2. What is especially horrifying for cowboys?
3. What is the name of Molly's old boyfriend?
4. What does Riviera do to Hideo?
5. What does Case think is causing the strange things he sees?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Case revived from the dream?
2. What does Wintermute compare itself to? Why?
3. How does Molly describe the assassin who kills her former partner?
4. What does Wintermute warn Case about at the end of the chapter?
5. How does Case compare Corto to the Tessier-Ashpools?
6. How is Case tricked in this chapter?
7. Describe Case's "dream sequence."
8. What is the significance of the concrete bunker from the beach?
9. What advantage does Riviera claim to have over Wintermute? Do you think this is true?
10. Describe the atmosphere and decor of Straylight.
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)