|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Maelcum injured?
(a) Shrapnel from one of Molly's grenades.
(b) Three fletcher darts to the leg.
(c) An arrow to the arm.
(d) A heavy blow to the head.
2. Who is starting 'to go'?
3. Which character's portrayal by Riviera is not a caricature?
(c) None of the above.
4. What is 3Jane's apartment referred to as?
(a) A pirate cave.
(b) A lair.
(c) A nest.
(d) A dungeon.
5. What is Molly's other name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wintermute now?
2. How is Molly taken down?
3. What does Riviera do to Molly?
4. What is the name of Molly's old boyfriend?
5. What is especially horrifying for cowboys?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Case compare Corto to the Tessier-Ashpools?
2. Describe the atmosphere and decor of Straylight.
3. What happens to Armitage in this chapter?
4. How does the story end? What happens to Case?
5. How does Wintermute get Case and Maelcum into the Straylight?
6. What does Wintermute warn Case about at the end of the chapter?
7. How is Case tricked in this chapter?
8. What does Michele tell Case about the severity of his crimes?
9. What is the place where Neuromancer trapped Case? What is strange about it?
10. Describe Case's "dream sequence."
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)