|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Riviera do to Hideo?
(a) Blind him.
(b) Shoot him with Molly's fletcher.
(c) Make him go insane with holograms.
(d) Eject him into space.
2. How does Armitage die?
(a) Wintermute poisons him.
(b) Case kills him in self-defense.
(c) He is ejected in a lifepod that is not properly sealed.
(d) He shoots himself in the head.
3. Who does Wintermute appear to Case as in this chapter?
(c) The Finn.
4. What wakes Case up?
(b) Strange symbols on the back of his eyelids.
(d) Linda's snoring.
5. How is Neuromancer different from Wintermute?
(a) Neuromancer is a RAM construct.
(b) Neuromancer is programmed for nothing but destruction and death..
(c) Neuromancer's computer mainframe is made of bio-circuits.
(d) Neuromancer is capable of human reasoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warns Case about Armitage?
2. Why does 3Jane find Riviera boring?
3. What does Case lose?
4. Who wants to kill Molly?
5. Who killed Molly's old boyfriend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Molly in this chapter? What will Case do about it?
2. What does Wintermute compare itself to? Why?
3. Why does Case try to save Corto/Armitage?
4. Why does Ashpool kill his wife? How does her death affect the family?
5. How does Molly get her revenge on Riviera?
6. How does Molly describe the assassin who kills her former partner?
7. How does Case find strength within himself?
8. How is Case revived from the dream?
9. What is the significance of the concrete bunker from the beach?
10. How is the issue with the toxin resolved?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)