|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maelcum save Case?
(a) By shaking Case awake.
(b) By putting headphones on him.
(c) By pulling the plug.
(d) By putting two derms on his wrist.
2. What does Wintermute lack?
(b) The words to describe its own evil.
(d) A personality.
3. Who else knows how to remove the toxin sacs?
(c) The Finn.
4. What happens to the three Turing police officers?
(a) Case puts derms on their arms, causing them to pass out.
(b) Molly guns them down with her fletcher.
(c) Wintermute kills them.
(d) Armitage forces them to flee.
5. What does Case awake to?
(a) The sound of Molly fighting Hideo.
(b) The shouts of the Turing police.
(c) The sound of the head terminal.
(d) The sound of 3Jane screaming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wintermute appear to Armitage as?
2. What does Molly do to Riviera?
3. What does Case try to get from Armitage before he dies?
4. What role does Michele play in the trio of cops?
5. Who prepared the road for Neuromancer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Case's "dream sequence."
2. How does Molly get her revenge on Riviera?
3. How does the story end? What happens to Case?
4. What does Wintermute warn Case about at the end of the chapter?
5. What happens to the Turing agents?
6. What advantage does Riviera claim to have over Wintermute? Do you think this is true?
7. What happens to Armitage in this chapter?
8. How is the issue with the toxin resolved?
9. What do you think the code word is?
10. Why does Case try to save Corto/Armitage?
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)