|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Case try to get from Armitage before he dies?
(a) Molly's last known location.
(b) The name of an enzyme.
(c) Armitage's trenchcoat.
(d) The name of the officer who betrayed him.
2. What role does Michele play in the trio of cops?
(a) Bad cop.
(c) Angry police chief.
(d) Good cop.
3. What is the name of Molly's old boyfriend?
4. What is the Garvey?
(a) A tug.
(b) A frigate.
(c) A cruiser.
(d) A heavy interdictor.
5. What does Case ask Linda about ten times?
(a) Why she is there.
(b) Why Linda thinks Case is there.
(d) Who 'he' is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Wintermute never know?
2. What type of room lies beyond the wooden door with the brass plate?
3. Why does Neuromancer have Riviera's eyes?
4. Who is Maelcum not to kill?
5. How is Maelcum injured?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the place where Neuromancer trapped Case? What is strange about it?
2. Describe Case's "dream sequence."
3. How is the issue with the toxin resolved?
4. What does Wintermute compare itself to? Why?
5. How does Wintermute get Case and Maelcum into the Straylight?
6. Describe the atmosphere and decor of Straylight.
7. What happens to Armitage in this chapter?
8. What does Wintermute warn Case about at the end of the chapter?
9. How is Straylight described to Case?
10. What do you think the code word is?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)