|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Case see everywhere when he wakes up?
(b) Pictures of girls.
(c) The ruins of a city.
(d) Strange symbols on the walls.
2. What does Case awake to?
(a) The sound of Molly fighting Hideo.
(b) The shouts of the Turing police.
(c) The sound of the head terminal.
(d) The sound of 3Jane screaming.
3. Why are there not many Tessier-Ashpools in Straylight?
(a) They're gambling in the Freeside casinos.
(b) They're all planetside on business.
(c) They're all dead.
(d) They're all frozen.
4. What is the name of Molly's old boyfriend?
5. How does Case know that the Turing police are made to look young through surgery?
(a) The sagging underneath their eyes.
(b) The way they move when they get up.
(c) They tell him so.
(d) The wrinkles on their knuckles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Case's new girlfriend?
2. Who is starting 'to go'?
3. Who does Case summon to comfort him on the beach?
4. How does Armitage die?
5. Whose image is the doorman fooled with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advantage does Riviera claim to have over Wintermute? Do you think this is true?
2. Describe the atmosphere and decor of Straylight.
3. What is the place where Neuromancer trapped Case? What is strange about it?
4. What happens to the Turing agents?
5. Describe Case's "dream sequence."
6. How is Straylight described to Case?
7. How does Case compare Corto to the Tessier-Ashpools?
8. How does Molly describe the assassin who kills her former partner?
9. How does Wintermute get Case and Maelcum into the Straylight?
10. How is the issue with the toxin resolved?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)