|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the leader of the Panthers?
(a) Can Ine.
(b) Lupus Yonderboy.
(d) Volf Wunderkind.
2. What do the Panthers call Armitage?
(a) Mr. E.
(b) Mr. Name.
(c) Mr. Who.
(d) Mr. Nobody.
3. Who invented nerve-splicing?
(a) The Japanese.
(b) The Chinese.
(c) The Americans.
(d) The French.
4. What is strange about the Japanese man in Finn's story?
(a) He was grown in a vat.
(b) He had eyes implanted into the back of his head.
(c) He was very rude.
(d) He was built entirely out of spare parts.
5. What does Maelcum give Case?
(a) A virus.
(b) A gun part.
(c) A beating.
(d) A switch-blade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will handle Case's deck?
2. What is Blue Nine known as in California?
3. What does Flatline's construct say Case is?
4. What did Corto lose in the helicopter wreck?
5. Who did Molly kill when her cut-out chip failed?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)