|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Armitage's real name?
(a) Richard Wagner.
(b) Daniel Willard.
(c) Willis Corto.
(d) Francis Hopper.
2. Who did Molly kill when her cut-out chip failed?
(a) A television personality.
(b) A talking head.
(c) A senator.
(d) A little boy.
3. With whom do Molly and Case have a dinner date?
(c) One of the Tessier-Ashpools.
4. What letters are on the sigil Case notices on an advertisement?
5. Who are the Panther Moderns, according to Case's research?
(b) Former special ops.
(c) Organ thieves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Corto manage to escape to after almost dying in Siberia?
2. How old is Julius Deane?
3. Who, or what, is backing Armitage?
4. What did Corto do in Wichita?
5. Who invented nerve-splicing?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)