|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Corto lose in the helicopter wreck?
(a) One arm, eyes, and one leg.
(b) His legs, eyes, and most of his jaw.
(c) Both arms, both legs, and one third of his brain mass.
(d) His arms, legs, and spine.
2. What does Case decide Molly's pullover is?
3. What is wrong with Case?
(a) He ate something that disagreed with him.
(b) He is suffering the after-effects of some drugs.
(c) He is extremely nervous.
(d) His flatline earlier has damaged his nervous system.
4. What is the name of the tug?
(a) Marcus Garvey.
(b) Calvin Coolidge.
(c) Saint Anne.
(d) Booker T. Washington.
5. What is the name of the leader of the Panthers?
(a) Volf Wunderkind.
(c) Lupus Yonderboy.
(d) Can Ine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larry not like about Molly?
2. What does Molly do in front of METRO HOLOGRAFIX?
3. Who has contacted the Zionites?
4. What does Flatline's construct say Case is?
5. Who apparently wants Case dead?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)