Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter Five)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Which of the following terms does Maiguru use to describe Nyasha's change of attitude?
2. Who is the first relative to be served at Tambu's dinner party?
3. What disease was Nhamo diagnosed as dying from?
4. With whom does Tambu share a bedroom at Babamukuru's home?
5. Which of the following utensils does Tambu need to eat properly?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How do the girls at Sacred Heart treat Nyasha?
This section contains 1,233 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)