|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tambu travel to the nun's school?
(a) By foot.
(b) By bus.
(c) By taxi.
(d) By plane.
2. Where is the school dance held?
(a) Faruk Hall.
(b) Beit Hall.
(c) Washington Hall.
(d) Columbus Hall.
3. How many lashes does Tambu receive on the day of her parents' wedding?
4. While Nyasha is at the hospital, where is Tambu sent?
(a) Back to school.
(b) To church.
(c) To the homestead.
(d) To Babamukuru's home.
5. During which meal does Nyasha collapse in front of her family?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Babamukuru react to the dress Nyasha wears for the dance?
2. How are Ma'Shingayi and Lucia related?
3. Which of the following characters is the only one allowed in the family meeting regarding Lucia's presence on the homestead?
4. What is Babamukuru's only expense at Tambu's new school?
5. Which of the following male characters compliments Maiguru on how hard she works and tells her that she may go to bed?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)