|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Babamukuru give to Jeremiah as a wedding gift?
(b) A car.
(c) A cow.
(d) A sack of gold coins.
2. Which of the following is NOT a chore Tambu is expected to complete while visiting her family at the homestead?
(a) Washing the clothes.
(b) Cleaning the latrine.
(c) Fetching the water.
(d) Harvesting the fields.
3. With which of the following disorders does Nyasha struggle?
4. Which of the following characters is NOT blamed by Babamukuru for Nyasha's wild ways?
5. Which of the following food items turns green when it cannot be refrigerated, but is still served to guests?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims that Babamukuru is beating Nyasha because she is a girl?
2. Despite having a latrine, where does Tambu go to the bathroom?
3. Which of the following topics does Nyasha frequently discuss in her letters to Tambu?
4. What is the name of Tambu's youngest brother?
5. How many people arrive at the homestead to celebrate Babamukuru's arrival?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)