Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Tambu's attitude as she returns to the homestead?
(a) She does not understand why anyone would want to visit the village.
(b) She refuses to return, and won't leave her bedroom.
(c) She is worried that her family will no longer recognize her.
(d) She has been unable to sleep for a week.
2. How does Babamukuru react to the dress Nyasha wears for the dance?
(a) He thinks she looks womanly.
(b) He thinks she looks beautiful.
(c) He thinks she looks like a clown.
(d) He thinks she looks inappropriate.
3. Who claims that Babamukuru is beating Nyasha because she is a girl?
4. For which holiday does the city host a dance for the school-age children?
(d) New Year's.
5. What happens when students are "screened out"?
(a) They are kicked out of the school.
(b) They are left to repeat their same grade.
(c) They are sent to a different school in another town.
(d) They are promoted to a higher grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lucia feel about her new job?
2. How does Tambu feel about Lucia's outburst in the family meeting, at which she promises to leave the homestead, taking Ma'Shingayi with her?
3. How does Babamukuru feel about Lucia staying on the homestead?
4. Which of the following characters does NOT accompany Tambu to her new school with the nuns?
5. What does Babamukuru give to Jeremiah as a wedding gift?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)