|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters stays behind after the holidays to care for Ma'Shingayi?
2. What is the name of the school at which the nuns work?
(a) Immaculate Conception.
(b) Saint Paul.
(c) Our Lady of Sorrows.
(d) Sacred Heart.
3. Which of the following food items turns green when it cannot be refrigerated, but is still served to guests?
4. Which of the following best describes Tambu's attitude as she returns to the homestead?
(a) She is worried that her family will no longer recognize her.
(b) She refuses to return, and won't leave her bedroom.
(c) She has been unable to sleep for a week.
(d) She does not understand why anyone would want to visit the village.
5. Which of the following characters begs Babamukuru to spare Nyasha and kill them instead?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Lucia is accused of while staying at the homestead?
2. Why is Nyasha favored within the school system?
3. How does Babamukuru react to the dress Nyasha wears for the dance?
4. Whom does Babamukuru compliment for the work done on the homestead while he was away?
5. Which of the following topics does Nyasha frequently discuss in her letters to Tambu?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)