|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine and Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people arrive at the homestead to celebrate Babamukuru's arrival?
2. How does Tambu travel to the nun's school?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By foot.
(c) By plane.
(d) By bus.
3. Which of the following rooms of the home is particularly difficult for Tambu to navigate when she first moves to Babamukuru's
(a) The pantry.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bathroom.
4. Who are segregated at the swimming holes around Tambu's home?
(a) Adults and Children.
(b) There is no segregation at the swimming holes.
(c) Men and Women.
(d) Blacks and Whites.
5. After the holidays, how long will Tambu and Nyasha be separated before the beginning of the next school year?
(a) They will not be separated.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three days.
(d) Three weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is put in charge of purchasing material for the dresses to be used in Jeremiah and Ma'Shingayi's wedding?
2. What color is the fabric purchased for the bridesmaids' dresses?
3. What is the name of Babamukuru's maid?
4. Which of the following bits of advice is NOT given to Tambu during her formal welcoming speech?
5. When Nhamo returns from school, which of the following animals is Tambu sent to slaughter for dinner?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)