|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine and Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease was Nhamo diagnosed as dying from?
(a) Scarlet fever.
(b) Small pox.
2. How does Tambu feel about her parents' wedding?
(a) She is apathetic.
(b) She is excited.
(c) She is confused.
(d) She is outraged.
3. Which of the following rooms of the home is particularly difficult for Tambu to navigate when she first moves to Babamukuru's
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The pantry.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bedroom.
4. How does Nhamo perform in school?
(a) He performs poorly in school.
(b) He does not attend school.
(c) He is an average student.
(d) He excels at school.
5. How many friends does Nyasha have at school?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tambu travel to the nun's school?
2. During what month of the year does Tambu return home to the village for the first time?
3. What is the name of Babamukuru's maid?
4. Which of the following is NOT true of Nyasha?
5. How does Tambu feel about herself when she sees herself in the mirror on the first day of school?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)