|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine and Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters does Tambu liken to God?
(a) Mr. Matimba.
2. Which of the following is the traditional dish eaten as a staple at most meals by the villagers?
3. What color is the dirt surrounding Babamukuru's home?
4. During which grade in school do the nuns arrive to give students general examinations?
(a) Fifth grade.
(b) Sixth grade.
(c) Seventh grade.
(d) Eighth grade.
5. Which of the following characters does NOT fall to their knees in gratitude to Babamukuru?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following articles of clothing has Tambu never heard of?
2. How does Nhamo perform in school?
3. Which of the following rooms of the home is particularly difficult for Tambu to navigate when she first moves to Babamukuru's
4. What language does Chido speak?
5. On what type of bed does Tambu's mother sleep?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)