|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine and Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following male characters compliments Maiguru on how hard she works and tells her that she may go to bed?
(d) Tete Peter.
2. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She is too tired.
(c) She is too old.
(d) She is too fearful.
3. Who is the first person Maiguru stays with after leaving Babamukuru?
(b) Her brother.
(c) Tete Gladys.
4. How does Tambu travel to the nun's school?
(a) By foot.
(b) By bus.
(c) By plane.
(d) By taxi.
5. With which of the following disorders does Nyasha struggle?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tambu feel about the way Nyasha speaks to Maiguru?
2. What does Nyasha do to her father that causes him to go into a blind fury, repeatedly slamming her head into the floor?
3. How does the maid greet Tambu when she arrives at the house?
4. Which of the following characters makes a long speech after dinner, formally welcoming Tambu into the family?
5. On what type of bed does Tambu's mother sleep?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)