|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine and Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which month of the year did Nhamo die?
2. Which of the following is NOT a duty young girls in Tambu's village learn to do before getting married?
(a) Raise a baby.
(c) Tend a garden.
3. Which of the following forces Nyasha and Tambu to burst out laughing and have their first conversation?
(a) Eye contact.
(b) A porcelain doll.
(c) Spilled milk.
(d) A puppy's antics.
4. How long had Lucia been homeless before coming to stay at the homestead?
(a) 13 years.
(b) 19 years.
(c) 11 years.
(d) 21 years.
5. Who claims that Babamukuru is beating Nyasha because she is a girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the maid greet Tambu when she arrives at the house?
2. Who does Babamukuru claim should take Nhamo's place at the parochial school?
3. How many friends does Nyasha have at school?
4. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
5. With which of the following disorders does Nyasha struggle?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)