|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine and Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following topics does Nyasha frequently discuss in her letters to Tambu?
(a) Her diet.
(b) Her chores.
(c) Her crushes.
(d) Her grades.
2. During what decade is Tambu's story told?
3. What is the name of Tambu's youngest brother?
4. How does Tambu travel to the nun's school?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By foot.
(c) By bus.
(d) By plane.
5. What does Nyasha feel that the family is turning Babamukuru into?
(a) A hero.
(b) A god.
(c) A man.
(d) A monster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Babamukuru's wife?
2. What part about Babamukuru's eating habits worries Tambu?
3. What emotion does Tambu force upon herself when she sees her uncle's great wealth?
4. When Babamukuru is beating Nyasha, what does he demand of her?
5. How does Tambu feel about Lucia's outburst in the family meeting, at which she promises to leave the homestead, taking Ma'Shingayi with her?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)