|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine and Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Babamukuru is beating Nyasha, what does he demand of her?
(a) To be submissive.
(b) To be smart.
(c) To be respectful.
(d) To be obedient.
2. How does Tambu's father, Jeremiah, feel about Tambu winning a scholarship?
(a) He is suspicious.
(b) He is apathetic.
(c) He is proud.
(d) He is outraged.
3. Which of the following utensils does Tambu need to eat properly?
(a) A knife.
(b) A set of chopsticks.
(c) A fork.
(d) A spoon.
4. Who does Babamukuru claim should take Nhamo's place at the parochial school?
(c) Another village boy.
5. How does Tambu feel about the way Nyasha speaks to Maiguru?
(a) She is apathetic.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is enthralled.
(d) She is embarrassed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Babamukuru react to his daughter's end-of-term exam scores?
2. Who is Netsai in relation to Tambu?
3. Which of the following characters does NOT speak to Babamukuru about Tambu's punishment?
4. What is the name of the man Lucia arrived at the homestead with?
5. Where is Tambu's father when the she arrives to visit?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)