|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine and Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following rooms of the home is particularly difficult for Tambu to navigate when she first moves to Babamukuru's
(a) The pantry.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The kitchen.
2. How does Tambu feel when she enters her uncle's house for the first time?
(a) She feels bored.
(b) She feels terrified.
(c) She feels embarrassed.
(d) She feels excited.
3. Which of the following utensils does Tambu need to eat properly?
(a) A fork.
(b) A set of chopsticks.
(c) A knife.
(d) A spoon.
4. What task is Tambu asked to do for the visiting relatives?
(a) Wash their feet.
(b) Wash their hands.
(c) Wash their faces.
(d) Wash their clothes.
5. Which of the following characters does NOT observe the traditions of food service mandated in Babamukuru's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Babamukuru find for Lucia?
2. Who forbids Nyasha from coming to visit Tambu at school?
3. Which of the following best describes Tambu's attitude as she returns to the homestead?
4. What is the name of the school at which the nuns work?
5. Which of the following forces Nyasha and Tambu to burst out laughing and have their first conversation?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)