|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine and Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following rooms of the home is particularly difficult for Tambu to navigate when she first moves to Babamukuru's
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The pantry.
2. Which of the following facts is NOT true of Babamukuru's wife?
(a) She is well-educated.
(b) She has four children.
(c) She lives in a luxurious mansion.
(d) She has a personal driver.
3. What language does Chido speak?
4. Which of the following beverages does Tambu regularly drink with Maiguru?
(a) Rice wine.
5. Which of the following characters is NOT blamed by Babamukuru for Nyasha's wild ways?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tambu hears that she cannot attend school, what does she ask her parents for?
2. How does Tambu feel when she enters her uncle's house for the first time?
3. Which of the following students claims that studying for the exams is "the first time I've done something that matters"?
4. During which month of the year does Nhamo return to his village from school?
5. After the holidays, how long will Tambu and Nyasha be separated before the beginning of the next school year?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)