|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine and Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part about her uncle makes Tambu the most uncomfortable?
(a) His religion.
(b) His attitude.
(c) His wealth.
(d) His appearance.
2. With which of the following disorders does Nyasha struggle?
3. Which of the following bits of advice is NOT given to Tambu during her formal welcoming speech?
(a) To respect Babamukuru.
(b) To study dilligently.
(c) To help provide for her family.
(d) To be grateful for this opportunity.
4. How long would one shilling feed Tambu's family back in the village?
(a) For one year.
(b) For one month.
(c) For one week.
(d) For one day.
5. What job does Babamukuru find for Lucia?
(a) A cook.
(b) A driver.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what decade is Tambu's story told?
2. What is the name of the boy who teaches Nyasha new dance steps?
3. What is the only thing Tambu wants to do after she arrives at Babamukuru's?
4. Which of the following characters begs Babamukuru to spare Nyasha and kill them instead?
5. How does Tambu travel to the nun's school?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)