|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine and Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tambu feel when she is forced to interact with the village women in the kitchen?
(a) She is confident.
(b) She is nervous.
(c) She is confused.
(d) She is apathetic.
2. Who forbids Nyasha from coming to visit Tambu at school?
(c) The nuns.
3. What emotion does Tambu force upon herself when she sees her uncle's great wealth?
(a) She forces herself to be unimpressed.
(b) She forces herself to be confused.
(c) She forces herself to be appreciative.
(d) She forces herself to be shocked.
4. What does Babamukuru claim he cannot eat a meal without?
5. In what country did Nyasha attend school?
(c) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of the nuns makes Tambu's family nervous?
2. What is the name of Babamukuru's wife?
3. During which month of the year did Nhamo die?
4. With which of the following disorders does Nyasha struggle?
5. What happens when students are "screened out"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)