|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine and Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Babamukuru react to the dress Nyasha wears for the dance?
(a) He thinks she looks womanly.
(b) He thinks she looks like a clown.
(c) He thinks she looks beautiful.
(d) He thinks she looks inappropriate.
2. How long would one shilling feed Tambu's family back in the village?
(a) For one month.
(b) For one week.
(c) For one day.
(d) For one year.
3. Who is put in charge of purchasing material for the dresses to be used in Jeremiah and Ma'Shingayi's wedding?
4. Who forbids Nyasha from coming to visit Tambu at school?
(a) The nuns.
5. What does Nyaradzo's family do for a living?
(a) They are unemployed.
(b) They are doctors.
(c) They are missionaries.
(d) They are farmers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a tradition observed by Babamukuru's family at the dinner table?
2. How does Nhamo feel about Babamukuru's house?
3. What part of Nyasha's recent behavior at exam times worries Maiguru?
4. How does Tambu feel about Babamukuru's wife?
5. Which of the following characters makes a long speech after dinner, formally welcoming Tambu into the family?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)