|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine and Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tambu travel to the nun's school?
(a) By foot.
(b) By taxi.
(c) By plane.
(d) By bus.
2. Which of the following is NOT a purchase Maiguru makes at the general store for Tambu to take with her to her new school?
(a) Tinned jam.
(b) Tomato sauce.
(c) Fruit juice.
(d) Rice pudding.
3. Which of the following food items turns green when it cannot be refrigerated, but is still served to guests?
4. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
5. How long would one shilling feed Tambu's family back in the village?
(a) For one year.
(b) For one month.
(c) For one day.
(d) For one week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tambu devise a plan to avoid?
2. How does Ma'Shingayi react when Babamukuru walks up her drive to tell her of Nhamo's death?
3. What does Chido call Nyasha for refusing to back down to Babamukuru's anger?
4. How does Nhamo perform in school?
5. Whom does Maiguru blame for Tambu's inability to eat her meal properly?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)