|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Ma'Shingayi accuses Maiguru of during the family meeting?
(a) Thinking she's better than everyone.
(b) Turning Tambu against the family.
(c) Killing Nhamo.
(d) Bewitching Babamukuru.
2. Which of the following is the traditional dish eaten as a staple at most meals by the villagers?
3. What language does Tambu and her family speak at home?
4. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She is too old.
(c) She is too fearful.
(d) She is too tired.
5. How does Tambu feel about Babamukuru's wife?
(a) Tambu admires her.
(b) Tambu hates her.
(c) Tambu does not know her.
(d) Tambu fears her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year does Nhamo die?
2. After the formal welcoming speech, how does Tambu feel about her cousin, Nyasha?
3. What is the name of the boy who teaches Nyasha new dance steps?
4. Which of the following characters is the only one allowed in the family meeting regarding Lucia's presence on the homestead?
5. In which of the following secret activities does Nyasha participate?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)