|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Nhamo could have spent his days in one location, which of the following would he have chosen?
(a) His childhood village.
(b) The parochial school.
(c) Babamukuru's house.
2. Which of the following women is the eldest in Tambu's family?
(d) Tete Gladys.
3. When Babamukuru is beating Nyasha, what does he demand of her?
(a) To be obedient.
(b) To be respectful.
(c) To be submissive.
(d) To be smart.
4. What disease was Nhamo diagnosed as dying from?
(a) Small pox.
(c) Scarlet fever.
5. What is the age difference between Nhamo and Tambu?
(a) Tambu is older than Nhamo.
(b) Nhamo is older than Tambu
(c) There is no mention of Nhamo's age.
(d) Nhamo and Tambu are the same age
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the same about Ma'Shingayi and Lucia at the time when Tambu comes to visit?
2. What does Tambu's mother think is the most important thing a woman must learn to carry?
3. How does Tambu feel about Lucia's outburst in the family meeting, at which she promises to leave the homestead, taking Ma'Shingayi with her?
4. What has Babamukuru taken away from Nyasha, causing an uproar at the dinner table?
5. How does Babamukuru arrive at the village when he comes to visit?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)