|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Babamukuru's nickname within the village?
(a) The King.
(b) The Master.
(c) The Prince.
(d) The Lord.
2. Why does Tambu have a difficult time bonding with Nyasha?
(a) Because of their age difference.
(b) Because their families have forbidden their friendship.
(c) Because of their language barrier.
(d) Because of their economic statuses.
3. Where does Tambu's mother work?
(a) In a garden.
(b) In a nursery.
(c) In an office.
(d) In a school.
4. How does Ma'Shingayi react when Babamukuru walks up her drive to tell her of Nhamo's death?
(a) She hugs him.
(b) She spits at him.
(c) She ignores him.
(d) She refuses to let him in.
5. Which of the following purchases brings confused tears to Tambu's eyes?
(a) Her new bedroom set.
(b) Her new school clothes.
(c) Her new school notebooks.
(d) Her new car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of school do Tambu and her brother Nhamo attend?
2. Which of the following is NOT something Ma'Shingayi accuses Maiguru of during the family meeting?
3. Which of the following characters is NOT blamed by Babamukuru for Nyasha's wild ways?
4. What has Babamukuru taken away from Nyasha, causing an uproar at the dinner table?
5. On what type of bed does Tambu's mother sleep?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)