|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tambu devise a plan to avoid?
(a) Her family.
2. Which of the following characters makes a long speech after dinner, formally welcoming Tambu into the family?
3. How does Nhamo feel about the walk from school to his home?
(a) He hates the walk.
(b) He enjoys the walk.
(c) He is confused by the walk.
(d) He is terrified of the walk.
4. What part about her uncle makes Tambu the most uncomfortable?
(a) His wealth.
(b) His attitude.
(c) His appearance.
(d) His religion.
5. How many people arrive at the homestead to celebrate Babamukuru's arrival?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the dirt surrounding Babamukuru's home?
2. How long does Nyasha sleep when she's getting a good night's sleep?
3. Which of the following is NOT something Lucia is accused of while staying at the homestead?
4. At what age does Babamukuru believe children should be sent to school?
5. After the wedding, how long is Anna given off so Tambu can complete the household chores?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)