|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part about her uncle makes Tambu the most uncomfortable?
(a) His wealth.
(b) His religion.
(c) His attitude.
(d) His appearance.
2. If Nhamo could have spent his days in one location, which of the following would he have chosen?
(a) Babamukuru's house.
(b) His childhood village.
(d) The parochial school.
3. How many lashes does Tambu receive on the day of her parents' wedding?
4. How long would one shilling feed Tambu's family back in the village?
(a) For one day.
(b) For one year.
(c) For one month.
(d) For one week.
5. Which of the following students scores the highest on the end-of-term exams?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tambu believe she was passed over for education by Babamukuru?
2. What does Nyasha do to her father that causes him to go into a blind fury, repeatedly slamming her head into the floor?
3. What is the name of Babamukuru's wife?
4. Who are segregated at the swimming holes around Tambu's home?
5. Who runs back to Babamukuru to tell him that Nyasha is alone with a boy?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)