|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nyasha believe that her parents feel for her?
2. Why does Tambu believe she was passed over for education by Babamukuru?
(a) Because she is too young.
(b) Because she is unintelligent.
(c) Because she is too smart.
(d) Because she is a girl.
3. What is the name of Babamukuru's maid?
4. In what order are Tambu's visiting relatives served at dinner?
(a) From most to least important.
(b) From oldest to youngest.
(c) From tallest to shortest.
(d) From wealthiest to richest.
5. How does Tambu feel when she is forced to interact with the village women in the kitchen?
(a) She is apathetic.
(b) She is confident.
(c) She is nervous.
(d) She is confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nhamo feel about the walk from school to his home?
2. Which of the following is NOT true of Nyasha?
3. Where does Tambu's mother work?
4. What does Chido call Nyasha for refusing to back down to Babamukuru's anger?
5. How does Tambu's father react to the news that she cannot attend school?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)