|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the traditional dish eaten as a staple at most meals by the villagers?
2. How does Nyasha feel about the upcoming school exams?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is apathetic.
(c) She is amused.
(d) She is terrified.
3. Why does Tambu believe she was passed over for education by Babamukuru?
(a) Because she is unintelligent.
(b) Because she is too young.
(c) Because she is a girl.
(d) Because she is too smart.
4. In which of the following secret activities does Nyasha participate?
5. Who is put in charge of overseeing the food during the duration of the trip home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
2. With whom does Tambu share a bedroom at Babamukuru's home?
3. Which of the following is NOT a duty young girls in Tambu's village learn to do before getting married?
4. What is the age difference between Nhamo and Tambu?
5. During their first conversation, what does Nyasha admit to Tambu?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)