|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tambu feel about Lucia's outburst in the family meeting, at which she promises to leave the homestead, taking Ma'Shingayi with her?
(a) She is apathetic.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is relieved.
(d) She is terrified.
2. Who rises from the dinner table to fetch whatever Babamukuru wishes during the meal?
3. What does Tambu's father believe she should study to become?
(a) A wife.
(b) A writer.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A nurse.
4. Which of the following characters is NOT blamed by Babamukuru for Nyasha's wild ways?
5. Which of the following terms does Maiguru use to describe Nyasha's change of attitude?
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion does Tambu force upon herself when she sees her uncle's great wealth?
2. How many girls have been hired by Babamukuru to help with the cooking and other chores?
3. What is Tambu told she cannot attend school when she turns of age?
4. In what order are Tambu's visiting relatives served at dinner?
5. How long would one shilling feed Tambu's family back in the village?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)