|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nyasha feel about her family's maid?
(a) Nyasha completely ignores the maid.
(b) Nyasha finds the maid annoying.
(c) Nyasha is afraid of the maid's anger.
(d) Nyasha admires the maid's hard work.
2. How does Babamukuru feel about Lucia staying on the homestead?
(a) He accepts it.
(b) He forbids it.
(c) He does not know she is staying there.
(d) He is apathetic to it.
3. How does Tambu feel about herself when she sees herself in the mirror on the first day of school?
(a) She thinks she looks rich.
(b) She thinks she still looks poor.
(c) She thinks she looks ugly.
(d) She thinks she looks pretty.
4. Where is Tambu's father when the she arrives to visit?
(a) Sick in the hospital.
(b) Working in the fields.
(c) He has passed away.
(d) Shopping in town.
5. What task is Tambu asked to do for the visiting relatives?
(a) Wash their clothes.
(b) Wash their feet.
(c) Wash their faces.
(d) Wash their hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nyasha feel about the upcoming school exams?
2. During what decade is Tambu's story told?
3. What does Nyasha believe that her parents feel for her?
4. How does Tambu feel about Lucia's outburst in the family meeting, at which she promises to leave the homestead, taking Ma'Shingayi with her?
5. What part about her uncle makes Tambu the most uncomfortable?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)