|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Babamukuru's nickname within the village?
(a) The Lord.
(b) The King.
(c) The Prince.
(d) The Master.
2. What type of school do Tambu and her brother Nhamo attend?
(a) Elementary school.
(b) Boarding school.
(c) Missionary school.
(d) Montessori school.
3. How does Tambu feel when she is forced to interact with the village women in the kitchen?
(a) She is apathetic.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is nervous.
(d) She is confident.
4. During what decade is Tambu's story told?
5. Which of the following food items turns green when it cannot be refrigerated, but is still served to guests?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Ma'Shingayi and Lucia related?
2. What does Tambu claim she will do after she receives her education?
3. What is the only thing Tambu wants to do after she arrives at Babamukuru's?
4. Why does Tambu believe she was passed over for education by Babamukuru?
5. How does Babamukuru react to his daughter's end-of-term exam scores?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)