|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the children in the novel has arrangements made to be sent to the missionary school one town over?
2. How does Tambu feel when she enters her uncle's house for the first time?
(a) She feels bored.
(b) She feels terrified.
(c) She feels excited.
(d) She feels embarrassed.
3. Which of the following adjectives does Tambu use to describe Nyasha when she first arrives to the home?
4. Which of the following is Babamukuru's nickname within the village?
(a) The King.
(b) The Lord.
(c) The Master.
(d) The Prince.
5. What is the name of Babamukuru's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Babamukuru feel about Lucia staying on the homestead?
2. How does Tambu feel about Babamukuru's wife?
3. If Nhamo could have spent his days in one location, which of the following would he have chosen?
4. Which of the following food items turns green when it cannot be refrigerated, but is still served to guests?
5. Why does Tambu have a difficult time bonding with Nyasha?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)