|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nhamo feel about Babamukuru's house?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is offended.
(c) He is apathetic.
(d) He is impressed.
2. During what decade is Tambu's story told?
3. Who is the first relative to be served at Tambu's dinner party?
4. After the formal welcoming speech, which of the following contraptions is Tambu too embarrassed to admit she cannot work?
(a) A light switch.
(b) A toilet flush.
(c) A water filter.
(d) A dishwasher.
5. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
(a) She is too tired.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She is too fearful.
(d) She is too old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a tradition observed by Babamukuru's family at the dinner table?
2. Which of the following is NOT something Ma'Shingayi accuses Maiguru of during the family meeting?
3. Which of the children in the novel has arrangements made to be sent to the missionary school one town over?
4. Which of the following characters begs Babamukuru to spare Nyasha and kill them instead?
5. Which of the following is the same about Ma'Shingayi and Lucia at the time when Tambu comes to visit?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)