|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Nyasha favored within the school system?
(a) Because she is the headmaster's daughter.
(b) Because she comes from a wealthy family.
(c) Because she is well-traveled and well-respected.
(d) Because she is the smartest in the class.
2. During their first conversation, what does Nyasha admit to Tambu?
(a) That she has hated Tambu since she was born.
(b) That she does not hate Tambu and never did.
(c) That she hated Tambu when she first moved in.
(d) That she is beginning to hate Tambu for her conservative ways.
3. How does Babamukuru arrive at the village when he comes to visit?
(a) By car.
(b) On foot.
(c) By carriage.
(d) By helicopter.
4. Which of the following food items turns green when it cannot be refrigerated, but is still served to guests?
5. What surprises Tambu about the latrine at the homestead?
(a) It is brand-new.
(b) It is spotless.
(c) It has been renovated.
(d) It is filthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements is NOT true of Nyasha?
2. During what decade is Tambu's story told?
3. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
4. How does Tambu react to her first school dance?
5. Where is Tambu's mother lying when the family first arrives?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)