|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what type of bed does Tambu's mother sleep?
(a) A reed mat.
(b) A dirt floor.
(c) A bamboo mat.
(d) A featherbed.
2. Which of the following activities has Babamukuru forbidden while he is visiting?
3. Which of the following beverages does Tambu regularly drink with Maiguru?
(d) Rice wine.
4. How does Nhamo feel about the walk from school to his home?
(a) He hates the walk.
(b) He is terrified of the walk.
(c) He is confused by the walk.
(d) He enjoys the walk.
5. Which of the following rooms of the home is particularly difficult for Tambu to navigate when she first moves to Babamukuru's
(a) The pantry.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Babamukuru's nickname within the village?
2. Which of the following food items turns green when it cannot be refrigerated, but is still served to guests?
3. Where is the school dance held?
4. What disease was Nhamo diagnosed as dying from?
5. How does Tambu feel when she is forced to interact with the village women in the kitchen?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)