|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite having a latrine, where does Tambu go to the bathroom?
(a) In the river.
(b) In the bushes.
(c) She travels to the only flush toilet in town, at the library.
(d) In a bedpan.
2. At what age does Babamukuru believe children should be sent to school?
3. Who rises from the dinner table to fetch whatever Babamukuru wishes during the meal?
4. Which of the following statements is NOT true of Nyasha?
(a) She does not appreciate her economic status.
(b) She does not respect her parents.
(c) She has no manners.
(d) She does not like school.
5. What is the name of the boy who teaches Nyasha new dance steps?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Ma'Shingayi accuses Maiguru of during the family meeting?
2. In what order are Tambu's visiting relatives served at dinner?
3. On what type of bed does Tambu's mother sleep?
4. How does Babamukuru arrive at the village when he comes to visit?
5. How long after being diagnosed with his disease did Nhamo die?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)