|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims that Babamukuru is beating Nyasha because she is a girl?
2. What type of school do Tambu and her brother Nhamo attend?
(a) Elementary school.
(b) Boarding school.
(c) Missionary school.
(d) Montessori school.
3. What is the name of Babamukuru's wife?
4. Who is Netsai in relation to Tambu?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her cousin.
5. How does Tambu feel about the way Nyasha speaks to Maiguru?
(a) She is embarrassed.
(b) She is enthralled.
(c) She is apathetic.
(d) She is confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a chore Tambu is expected to complete while visiting her family at the homestead?
2. What does Tambu's mother think is the most important thing a woman must learn to carry?
3. Which of the following students claims that studying for the exams is "the first time I've done something that matters"?
4. For which holiday does the city host a dance for the school-age children?
5. What part of Nyasha's recent behavior at exam times worries Maiguru?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)