|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tambu's mother think is the most important thing a woman must learn to carry?
(a) Her babies.
(b) Her worries.
(c) Her fears.
(d) Her burderns.
2. Which of the following facts is NOT true of Babamukuru's wife?
(a) She is well-educated.
(b) She has four children.
(c) She lives in a luxurious mansion.
(d) She has a personal driver.
3. Who claims that Babamukuru is beating Nyasha because she is a girl?
4. Which of the following is NOT a duty young girls in Tambu's village learn to do before getting married?
(c) Tend a garden.
(d) Raise a baby.
5. What does Nyasha believe that her parents feel for her?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after being diagnosed with his disease did Nhamo die?
2. What language does Tambu and her family speak at home?
3. To which of the following places does Tambu compare Babamukur's home?
4. Which of the following is the same about Ma'Shingayi and Lucia at the time when Tambu comes to visit?
5. If Nhamo could have spent his days in one location, which of the following would he have chosen?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)