|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age does Babamukuru believe children should be sent to school?
2. What does Nyasha believe that her parents feel for her?
3. How do the village women react to Tambu's cooking skills?
(a) They praise her.
(b) They chide her.
(c) They ignore her.
(d) They are confused by her.
4. How many friends does Nyasha have at school?
5. In what order are Tambu's visiting relatives served at dinner?
(a) From oldest to youngest.
(b) From wealthiest to richest.
(c) From most to least important.
(d) From tallest to shortest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
2. What type of school do Tambu and her brother Nhamo attend?
3. Where does Tambu's mother work?
4. Which of the following food items turns green when it cannot be refrigerated, but is still served to guests?
5. Which of the following is NOT a tradition observed by Babamukuru's family at the dinner table?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)