|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives does Babamukuru use to describe school-age children?
2. Which of the following facts is NOT true of Babamukuru's wife?
(a) She has a personal driver.
(b) She has four children.
(c) She lives in a luxurious mansion.
(d) She is well-educated.
3. What does Maiguru claim she wants Tambu to eat while living under her roof?
(a) Whatever food the family eats.
(b) Whatever food is served to her.
(c) Whatever food makes her forget her home.
(d) Whatever food makes her happy.
4. How does Tambu feel about Netsai?
(a) She thinks Netsai is gorgeous woman.
(b) She thinks Netsai is an annoying child.
(c) She thinks Netsai is a good worker.
(d) She thinks Netsai is a fierce competiter.
5. Which of the following bits of advice is NOT given to Tambu during her formal welcoming speech?
(a) To respect Babamukuru.
(b) To study dilligently.
(c) To be grateful for this opportunity.
(d) To help provide for her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following terms does Tambu use to describe Babamukuru's home?
2. What language does Chido speak?
3. Why does Tambu have a difficult time bonding with Nyasha?
4. During their first conversation, what does Nyasha admit to Tambu?
5. What does Ma'Shingayi say killed her son?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)