|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first relative to be served at Tambu's dinner party?
2. What disease was Nhamo diagnosed as dying from?
(a) Small pox.
(c) Scarlet fever.
3. Which of the following food items aren't the children allowed to eat at the dinner party?
4. Which of the following statements is NOT true of Nyasha?
(a) She does not respect her parents.
(b) She does not like school.
(c) She has no manners.
(d) She does not appreciate her economic status.
5. Why does Tambu believe she was passed over for education by Babamukuru?
(a) Because she is a girl.
(b) Because she is too young.
(c) Because she is unintelligent.
(d) Because she is too smart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the traditional dish eaten as a staple at most meals by the villagers?
2. Where does Tambu's mother work?
3. How does Tambu feel about herself when she sees herself in the mirror on the first day of school?
4. Which of the following purchases brings confused tears to Tambu's eyes?
5. What does Tambu devise a plan to avoid?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)