|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the village women react to Tambu's cooking skills?
(a) They praise her.
(b) They chide her.
(c) They ignore her.
(d) They are confused by her.
2. What is the name of Babamukuru's wife?
3. How does Nyasha feel about her family's maid?
(a) Nyasha finds the maid annoying.
(b) Nyasha admires the maid's hard work.
(c) Nyasha completely ignores the maid.
(d) Nyasha is afraid of the maid's anger.
4. How long would one shilling feed Tambu's family back in the village?
(a) For one month.
(b) For one year.
(c) For one day.
(d) For one week.
5. What type of school do Tambu and her brother Nhamo attend?
(a) Boarding school.
(b) Elementary school.
(c) Missionary school.
(d) Montessori school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tambu's mother think is the most important thing a woman must learn to carry?
2. In which of the following secret activities does Nyasha participate?
3. Which of the following is the traditional dish eaten as a staple at most meals by the villagers?
4. How does Tambu's father react to the news that she cannot attend school?
5. What part about her uncle makes Tambu the most uncomfortable?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)