|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part about Babamukuru's eating habits worries Tambu?
(a) That he eats too infrequently.
(b) That he eats too frequently.
(c) That he eats too early.
(d) That he eats too late.
2. How long would one shilling feed Tambu's family back in the village?
(a) For one week.
(b) For one year.
(c) For one month.
(d) For one day.
3. Who rises from the dinner table to fetch whatever Babamukuru wishes during the meal?
4. After the formal welcoming speech, which of the following contraptions is Tambu too embarrassed to admit she cannot work?
(a) A water filter.
(b) A toilet flush.
(c) A dishwasher.
(d) A light switch.
5. Where does Tambu's mother sell her food items?
(a) The street market.
(b) The boat dock.
(c) The bus station.
(d) The schools.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Maiguru blame for Tambu's inability to eat her meal properly?
2. Which of the following is NOT true of Nyasha?
3. Which of the following beverages does Tambu regularly drink with Maiguru?
4. What is Tambu told she cannot attend school when she turns of age?
5. Which of the following purchases brings confused tears to Tambu's eyes?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)