|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Babamukuru's nickname within the village?
(a) The Prince.
(b) The Lord.
(c) The Master.
(d) The King.
2. What is the age difference between Nhamo and Tambu?
(a) Nhamo and Tambu are the same age
(b) Tambu is older than Nhamo.
(c) Nhamo is older than Tambu
(d) There is no mention of Nhamo's age.
3. When Tambu hears that she cannot attend school, what does she ask her parents for?
4. In what order are Tambu's visiting relatives served at dinner?
(a) From tallest to shortest.
(b) From wealthiest to richest.
(c) From most to least important.
(d) From oldest to youngest.
5. Which of the following terms does Maiguru use to describe Nyasha's change of attitude?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tambu treat Nhamo before he leaves for school?
2. What does Tambu devise a plan to avoid?
3. Which of the following terms does Tambu use to describe Babamukuru's home?
4. Why does Tambu have a difficult time bonding with Nyasha?
5. Which of the following is NOT a tradition observed by Babamukuru's family at the dinner table?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)