|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after being diagnosed with his disease did Nhamo die?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two weeks.
2. Which of the following adjectives does Tambu use to describe Nyasha when she first arrives to the home?
3. Which of the following bits of advice is NOT given to Tambu during her formal welcoming speech?
(a) To respect Babamukuru.
(b) To be grateful for this opportunity.
(c) To study dilligently.
(d) To help provide for her family.
4. Which of the following characters does Tambu describe as "intangible"?
5. What does Tambu devise a plan to avoid?
(a) Her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what order are Tambu's visiting relatives served at dinner?
2. What task is Tambu asked to do for the visiting relatives?
3. What part about her uncle makes Tambu the most uncomfortable?
4. What does Ma'Shingayi say killed her son?
5. How does Ma'Shingayi react when Babamukuru walks up her drive to tell her of Nhamo's death?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)