|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nyasha believe that her parents feel for her?
2. How does Ma'Shingayi react when Babamukuru walks up her drive to tell her of Nhamo's death?
(a) She spits at him.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She refuses to let him in.
(d) She hugs him.
3. Which of the following rooms of the home is particularly difficult for Tambu to navigate when she first moves to Babamukuru's
(a) The pantry.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The bedroom.
4. What does Maiguru claim she wants Tambu to eat while living under her roof?
(a) Whatever food is served to her.
(b) Whatever food the family eats.
(c) Whatever food makes her happy.
(d) Whatever food makes her forget her home.
5. What language does Chido speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following purchases brings confused tears to Tambu's eyes?
2. How does Tambu feel when she enters her uncle's house for the first time?
3. At what age does Babamukuru believe children should be sent to school?
4. How does Babamukuru arrive at the village when he comes to visit?
5. How long would one shilling feed Tambu's family back in the village?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)