|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part about Babamukuru's eating habits worries Tambu?
(a) That he eats too late.
(b) That he eats too early.
(c) That he eats too infrequently.
(d) That he eats too frequently.
2. How does the maid greet Tambu when she arrives at the house?
(d) She does not greet Tambu.
3. Which of the following is Babamukuru's nickname within the village?
(a) The King.
(b) The Lord.
(c) The Master.
(d) The Prince.
4. During their first conversation, what does Nyasha admit to Tambu?
(a) That she is beginning to hate Tambu for her conservative ways.
(b) That she does not hate Tambu and never did.
(c) That she hated Tambu when she first moved in.
(d) That she has hated Tambu since she was born.
5. Which of the following articles of clothing has Tambu never heard of?
(a) Cocktail gown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the traditional dish eaten as a staple at most meals by the villagers?
2. Which of the following facts is NOT true of Babamukuru's wife?
3. Which of the following adjectives does Babamukuru use to describe school-age children?
4. What does Babamukuru claim he cannot eat a meal without?
5. How does Nyasha feel about her family's maid?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)