|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tambu feel about the way Nyasha speaks to Maiguru?
(a) She is embarrassed.
(b) She is apathetic.
(c) She is enthralled.
(d) She is confused.
2. Which of the following purchases brings confused tears to Tambu's eyes?
(a) Her new school notebooks.
(b) Her new school clothes.
(c) Her new car.
(d) Her new bedroom set.
3. Which of the following terms does Maiguru use to describe Nyasha's change of attitude?
4. What does Tambu claim she will do after she receives her education?
(a) Get married.
(b) Get a job.
(c) Return to the village.
(d) Send money to her family.
5. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
(a) She is too old.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She is too tired.
(d) She is too fearful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Babamukuru's wife?
2. Which of the following facts is NOT true of Babamukuru's wife?
3. Which of the following utensils does Tambu need to eat properly?
4. What is the only thing Tambu wants to do after she arrives at Babamukuru's?
5. After the formal welcoming speech, how does Tambu feel about her cousin, Nyasha?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)