|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
(a) She is too old.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She is too tired.
(d) She is too fearful.
2. During which month of the year did Nhamo die?
3. How does Nhamo perform in school?
(a) He is an average student.
(b) He excels at school.
(c) He does not attend school.
(d) He performs poorly in school.
4. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
5. How does Tambu feel about Netsai?
(a) She thinks Netsai is a fierce competiter.
(b) She thinks Netsai is an annoying child.
(c) She thinks Netsai is a good worker.
(d) She thinks Netsai is gorgeous woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tambu believe she was passed over for education by Babamukuru?
2. Who are segregated at the swimming holes around Tambu's home?
3. After the formal welcoming speech, how does Tambu feel about her cousin, Nyasha?
4. What does Babamukuru claim he cannot eat a meal without?
5. What does Maiguru claim she wants Tambu to eat while living under her roof?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)