|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a tradition observed by Babamukuru's family at the dinner table?
(a) Babamukuru dictates the menu.
(b) Babamukuru serves the rest of the family, thus controlling their portions.
(c) Babamukuru is always served first.
(d) The food is kept on warmers until Babamukuru is ready to eat.
2. Who does Babamukuru claim should take Nhamo's place at the parochial school?
(a) Another village boy.
3. What is the name of Babamukuru's maid?
4. Who are segregated at the swimming holes around Tambu's home?
(a) Men and Women.
(b) There is no segregation at the swimming holes.
(c) Blacks and Whites.
(d) Adults and Children.
5. What year does Nhamo die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT true of Nyasha?
2. In what order are Tambu's visiting relatives served at dinner?
3. What part about her uncle makes Tambu the most uncomfortable?
4. Who is Netsai in relation to Tambu?
5. What color is the dirt surrounding Babamukuru's home?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)