|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after being diagnosed with his disease did Nhamo die?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two hours.
2. How does Babamukuru arrive at the village when he comes to visit?
(a) By car.
(b) By helicopter.
(c) On foot.
(d) By carriage.
3. What is the name of Babamukuru's maid?
4. Which of the following food items aren't the children allowed to eat at the dinner party?
5. Who are segregated at the swimming holes around Tambu's home?
(a) Blacks and Whites.
(b) Adults and Children.
(c) Men and Women.
(d) There is no segregation at the swimming holes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters makes a long speech after dinner, formally welcoming Tambu into the family?
2. Which of the following bits of advice is NOT given to Tambu during her formal welcoming speech?
3. What does Babamukuru claim he cannot eat a meal without?
4. What language does Tambu and her family speak at home?
5. What has Babamukuru taken away from Nyasha, causing an uproar at the dinner table?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)