|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following food items does Tambu's mother sell in town?
2. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She is too tired.
(c) She is too fearful.
(d) She is too old.
3. What part about her uncle makes Tambu the most uncomfortable?
(a) His religion.
(b) His appearance.
(c) His wealth.
(d) His attitude.
4. What does Tambu claim she will do after she receives her education?
(a) Get a job.
(b) Return to the village.
(c) Get married.
(d) Send money to her family.
5. During which month of the year did Nhamo die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tambu told she cannot attend school when she turns of age?
2. What is the only thing Tambu wants to do after she arrives at Babamukuru's?
3. How does the maid greet Tambu when she arrives at the house?
4. What does Tambu's father believe she should study to become?
5. After the formal welcoming speech, how does Tambu feel about her cousin, Nyasha?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)