|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following beverages does Tambu regularly drink with Maiguru?
(c) Rice wine.
2. Who are segregated at the swimming holes around Tambu's home?
(a) There is no segregation at the swimming holes.
(b) Blacks and Whites.
(c) Men and Women.
(d) Adults and Children.
3. Which of the following is NOT a tradition observed by Babamukuru's family at the dinner table?
(a) Babamukuru serves the rest of the family, thus controlling their portions.
(b) Babamukuru is always served first.
(c) The food is kept on warmers until Babamukuru is ready to eat.
(d) Babamukuru dictates the menu.
4. Which of the following facts is NOT true of Babamukuru's wife?
(a) She lives in a luxurious mansion.
(b) She has a personal driver.
(c) She is well-educated.
(d) She has four children.
5. What is the age difference between Nhamo and Tambu?
(a) Tambu is older than Nhamo.
(b) Nhamo and Tambu are the same age
(c) There is no mention of Nhamo's age.
(d) Nhamo is older than Tambu
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maiguru claim she wants Tambu to eat while living under her roof?
2. Why does Tambu have a difficult time bonding with Nyasha?
3. Whom does Maiguru blame for Tambu's inability to eat her meal properly?
4. Who rises from the dinner table to fetch whatever Babamukuru wishes during the meal?
5. During which month of the year did Nhamo die?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)