|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Tambu and her family speak at home?
2. How does Tambu feel about Netsai?
(a) She thinks Netsai is a good worker.
(b) She thinks Netsai is an annoying child.
(c) She thinks Netsai is gorgeous woman.
(d) She thinks Netsai is a fierce competiter.
3. During what decade is Tambu's story told?
4. What emotion does Tambu force upon herself when she sees her uncle's great wealth?
(a) She forces herself to be appreciative.
(b) She forces herself to be confused.
(c) She forces herself to be unimpressed.
(d) She forces herself to be shocked.
5. Who is Netsai in relation to Tambu?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age does Babamukuru believe children should be sent to school?
2. What does Tambu claim she will do after she receives her education?
3. What hopes does Tambu have when Nyasha first arrives at the home?
4. When Tambu hears that she cannot attend school, what does she ask her parents for?
5. How does Babamukuru arrive at the village when he comes to visit?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)