|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tambu have a difficult time bonding with Nyasha?
(a) Because of their economic statuses.
(b) Because of their age difference.
(c) Because of their language barrier.
(d) Because their families have forbidden their friendship.
2. What is Tambu told she cannot attend school when she turns of age?
(a) Tambu does not want to attend school.
(b) The school does not accept female students.
(c) Her brother fobids it.
(d) Her family does not have enough money.
3. What language does Chido speak?
4. How does Babamukuru arrive at the village when he comes to visit?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) By car.
(c) On foot.
(d) By carriage.
5. How does Tambu feel about the way Nyasha speaks to Maiguru?
(a) She is apathetic.
(b) She is embarrassed.
(c) She is confused.
(d) She is enthralled.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what order are Tambu's visiting relatives served at dinner?
2. Which of the following adjectives does Tambu use to describe Nyasha when she first arrives to the home?
3. Which of the following facts is NOT true of Babamukuru's wife?
4. What does Ma'Shingayi say killed her son?
5. How does Tambu feel when she is forced to interact with the village women in the kitchen?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)