|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of school do Tambu and her brother Nhamo attend?
(a) Montessori school.
(b) Missionary school.
(c) Boarding school.
(d) Elementary school.
2. How does Nhamo perform in school?
(a) He performs poorly in school.
(b) He excels at school.
(c) He is an average student.
(d) He does not attend school.
3. What is the only thing Tambu wants to do after she arrives at Babamukuru's?
(a) Go to church.
(b) Return to the village.
(c) Make new friends.
(d) Get to her studies.
4. During what decade is Tambu's story told?
5. At what age does Babamukuru believe children should be sent to school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease was Nhamo diagnosed as dying from?
2. With whom does Tambu share a bedroom at Babamukuru's home?
3. Which of the following terms does Tambu use to describe Babamukuru's home?
4. How does Babamukuru arrive at the village when he comes to visit?
5. Which of the following adjectives does Tambu use to describe Nyasha when she first arrives to the home?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)