|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does Tambu force upon herself when she sees her uncle's great wealth?
(a) She forces herself to be shocked.
(b) She forces herself to be appreciative.
(c) She forces herself to be confused.
(d) She forces herself to be unimpressed.
2. During which month of the year does Nhamo return to his village from school?
3. Which of the following statements is NOT true of Nyasha?
(a) She does not like school.
(b) She does not respect her parents.
(c) She has no manners.
(d) She does not appreciate her economic status.
4. How long after being diagnosed with his disease did Nhamo die?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two days.
5. Why does Tambu have a difficult time bonding with Nyasha?
(a) Because their families have forbidden their friendship.
(b) Because of their age difference.
(c) Because of their economic statuses.
(d) Because of their language barrier.
Short Answer Questions
1. During which month of the year did Nhamo die?
2. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
3. What language does Tambu and her family speak at home?
4. Which of the following food items aren't the children allowed to eat at the dinner party?
5. Which of the following terms does Tambu use to describe Babamukuru's home?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)