|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following activities has Babamukuru forbidden while he is visiting?
2. Which of the following characters does Tambu describe as "intangible"?
3. Why does Tambu have a difficult time bonding with Nyasha?
(a) Because their families have forbidden their friendship.
(b) Because of their economic statuses.
(c) Because of their age difference.
(d) Because of their language barrier.
4. During what decade is Tambu's story told?
5. How does Nhamo feel about the walk from school to his home?
(a) He is confused by the walk.
(b) He hates the walk.
(c) He enjoys the walk.
(d) He is terrified of the walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hopes does Tambu have when Nyasha first arrives at the home?
2. What does Tambu's mother think is the most important thing a woman must learn to carry?
3. How does Tambu's father react to the news that she cannot attend school?
4. If Nhamo could have spent his days in one location, which of the following would he have chosen?
5. Which of the following facts is NOT true of Babamukuru's wife?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)