|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tambu feel about Babamukuru's wife?
(a) Tambu fears her.
(b) Tambu admires her.
(c) Tambu does not know her.
(d) Tambu hates her.
2. During which month of the year did Nhamo die?
3. What is Tambu told she cannot attend school when she turns of age?
(a) The school does not accept female students.
(b) Her family does not have enough money.
(c) Her brother fobids it.
(d) Tambu does not want to attend school.
4. In what order are Tambu's visiting relatives served at dinner?
(a) From most to least important.
(b) From tallest to shortest.
(c) From oldest to youngest.
(d) From wealthiest to richest.
5. Which of the following is Babamukuru's nickname within the village?
(a) The Prince.
(b) The King.
(c) The Master.
(d) The Lord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tambu claim she will do after she receives her education?
2. Who does Babamukuru claim should take Nhamo's place at the parochial school?
3. Which of the following characters does Tambu liken to God?
4. What task is Tambu asked to do for the visiting relatives?
5. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)