|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tambu's father believe she should study to become?
(a) A wife.
(b) A writer.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A teacher.
2. Who is the first relative to be served at Tambu's dinner party?
3. What is the age difference between Nhamo and Tambu?
(a) Tambu is older than Nhamo.
(b) There is no mention of Nhamo's age.
(c) Nhamo and Tambu are the same age
(d) Nhamo is older than Tambu
4. What type of school do Tambu and her brother Nhamo attend?
(a) Missionary school.
(b) Elementary school.
(c) Boarding school.
(d) Montessori school.
5. What language does Chido speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. What task is Tambu asked to do for the visiting relatives?
2. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
3. During which month of the year does Nhamo return to his village from school?
4. Which of the following purchases brings confused tears to Tambu's eyes?
5. What does Ma'Shingayi say killed her son?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)