|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tambu's mother think is the most important thing a woman must learn to carry?
(a) Her babies.
(b) Her burderns.
(c) Her worries.
(d) Her fears.
2. Which of the following food items does Tambu's mother sell in town?
3. During which month of the year does Nhamo return to his village from school?
4. How does Tambu's father react to the news that she cannot attend school?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is saddened.
(c) He is pleased.
(d) He is apathetic.
5. How do the village women react to Tambu's cooking skills?
(a) They are confused by her.
(b) They chide her.
(c) They ignore her.
(d) They praise her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Babamukuru's nickname within the village?
2. Which of the following beverages does Tambu regularly drink with Maiguru?
3. How does the maid greet Tambu when she arrives at the house?
4. Who are segregated at the swimming holes around Tambu's home?
5. How does Nhamo perform in school?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)