|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
2. What emotion does Tambu force upon herself when she sees her uncle's great wealth?
(a) She forces herself to be unimpressed.
(b) She forces herself to be appreciative.
(c) She forces herself to be shocked.
(d) She forces herself to be confused.
3. What is the age difference between Nhamo and Tambu?
(a) Tambu is older than Nhamo.
(b) Nhamo and Tambu are the same age
(c) Nhamo is older than Tambu
(d) There is no mention of Nhamo's age.
4. What year does Nhamo die?
5. Which of the following facts is NOT true of Babamukuru's wife?
(a) She is well-educated.
(b) She lives in a luxurious mansion.
(c) She has four children.
(d) She has a personal driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the maid greet Tambu when she arrives at the house?
2. How does Nhamo feel about the walk from school to his home?
3. What task is Tambu asked to do for the visiting relatives?
4. Who does Babamukuru claim should take Nhamo's place at the parochial school?
5. How does Tambu feel when she enters her uncle's house for the first time?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)