|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a duty young girls in Tambu's village learn to do before getting married?
(c) Tend a garden.
(d) Raise a baby.
2. Where does Tambu's mother sell her food items?
(a) The schools.
(b) The boat dock.
(c) The bus station.
(d) The street market.
3. Who does Babamukuru claim should take Nhamo's place at the parochial school?
(a) Another village boy.
4. Which of the following terms does Maiguru use to describe Nyasha's change of attitude?
5. Which of the following activities has Babamukuru forbidden while he is visiting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Babamukuru's wife?
2. What disease was Nhamo diagnosed as dying from?
3. How does Tambu treat Nhamo before he leaves for school?
4. How does Tambu feel when she enters her uncle's house for the first time?
5. What part about her uncle makes Tambu the most uncomfortable?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)