|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tambu's father believe she should study to become?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A writer.
(d) A wife.
2. How does Tambu feel about Netsai?
(a) She thinks Netsai is gorgeous woman.
(b) She thinks Netsai is an annoying child.
(c) She thinks Netsai is a good worker.
(d) She thinks Netsai is a fierce competiter.
3. What disease was Nhamo diagnosed as dying from?
(b) Scarlet fever.
(d) Small pox.
4. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She is too tired.
(c) She is too old.
(d) She is too fearful.
5. During what decade is Tambu's story told?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tambu's mother sell her food items?
2. How does Nhamo perform in school?
3. What is the age difference between Nhamo and Tambu?
4. How does Babamukuru arrive at the village when he comes to visit?
5. How does Nhamo feel about the walk from school to his home?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)