|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tambu believe she was passed over for education by Babamukuru?
(a) Because she is too smart.
(b) Because she is too young.
(c) Because she is a girl.
(d) Because she is unintelligent.
2. How does Tambu feel when she is forced to interact with the village women in the kitchen?
(a) She is confident.
(b) She is nervous.
(c) She is apathetic.
(d) She is confused.
3. What is the age difference between Nhamo and Tambu?
(a) There is no mention of Nhamo's age.
(b) Nhamo and Tambu are the same age
(c) Nhamo is older than Tambu
(d) Tambu is older than Nhamo.
4. What language does Tambu and her family speak at home?
5. What does Tambu claim she will do after she receives her education?
(a) Return to the village.
(b) Get a job.
(c) Send money to her family.
(d) Get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first relative to be served at Tambu's dinner party?
2. Who does Babamukuru claim should take Nhamo's place at the parochial school?
3. Where does Tambu's mother work?
4. How does Tambu feel about Netsai?
5. What task is Tambu asked to do for the visiting relatives?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)