|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what order are Tambu's visiting relatives served at dinner?
(a) From most to least important.
(b) From oldest to youngest.
(c) From wealthiest to richest.
(d) From tallest to shortest.
2. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
3. Where does Tambu's mother work?
(a) In a school.
(b) In a nursery.
(c) In an office.
(d) In a garden.
4. During which month of the year did Nhamo die?
5. What does Tambu's mother think is the most important thing a woman must learn to carry?
(a) Her fears.
(b) Her babies.
(c) Her worries.
(d) Her burderns.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age does Babamukuru believe children should be sent to school?
2. How does Tambu feel about Babamukuru's wife?
3. What disease was Nhamo diagnosed as dying from?
4. Which of the following activities has Babamukuru forbidden while he is visiting?
5. Who are segregated at the swimming holes around Tambu's home?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)