|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tambu's mother sell her food items?
(a) The schools.
(b) The bus station.
(c) The boat dock.
(d) The street market.
2. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
3. How does Tambu treat Nhamo before he leaves for school?
(a) She slaps him in the face.
(b) She is unable to speak to him.
(c) She is uncharacteristically kind to him.
(d) She is affectionate and sentimental.
4. During which month of the year does Nhamo return to his village from school?
5. Which of the following food items does Tambu's mother sell in town?
Short Answer Questions
1. During what decade is Tambu's story told?
2. What is the age difference between Nhamo and Tambu?
3. How does Babamukuru arrive at the village when he comes to visit?
4. How does Nhamo perform in school?
5. What year does Nhamo die?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)