|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What task is Tambu asked to do for the visiting relatives?
(a) Wash their hands.
(b) Wash their clothes.
(c) Wash their faces.
(d) Wash their feet.
2. How does Tambu feel about Babamukuru's wife?
(a) Tambu does not know her.
(b) Tambu admires her.
(c) Tambu hates her.
(d) Tambu fears her.
3. What year does Nhamo die?
4. How does Nhamo perform in school?
(a) He is an average student.
(b) He does not attend school.
(c) He excels at school.
(d) He performs poorly in school.
5. How does Tambu feel when she is forced to interact with the village women in the kitchen?
(a) She is apathetic.
(b) She is confident.
(c) She is nervous.
(d) She is confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
2. What does Tambu claim she will do after she receives her education?
3. When Tambu hears that she cannot attend school, what does she ask her parents for?
4. What does Tambu's father believe she should study to become?
5. What does Tambu's mother think is the most important thing a woman must learn to carry?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)