|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Babamukuru's wife?
2. Who does Babamukuru claim should take Nhamo's place at the parochial school?
(a) Another village boy.
3. How does Tambu treat Nhamo before he leaves for school?
(a) She slaps him in the face.
(b) She is unable to speak to him.
(c) She is affectionate and sentimental.
(d) She is uncharacteristically kind to him.
4. What language does Tambu and her family speak at home?
5. How do the village women react to Tambu's cooking skills?
(a) They are confused by her.
(b) They ignore her.
(c) They chide her.
(d) They praise her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tambu told she cannot attend school when she turns of age?
2. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
3. What does Tambu claim she will do after she receives her education?
4. What disease was Nhamo diagnosed as dying from?
5. What is the age difference between Nhamo and Tambu?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)