|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following facts is NOT true of Babamukuru's wife?
(a) She lives in a luxurious mansion.
(b) She is well-educated.
(c) She has a personal driver.
(d) She has four children.
2. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
(a) She is too tired.
(b) She is too fearful.
(c) She is too young.
(d) She is too old.
3. What is the age difference between Nhamo and Tambu?
(a) There is no mention of Nhamo's age.
(b) Nhamo and Tambu are the same age
(c) Nhamo is older than Tambu
(d) Tambu is older than Nhamo.
4. When Tambu hears that she cannot attend school, what does she ask her parents for?
5. Who does Babamukuru claim should take Nhamo's place at the parochial school?
(c) Another village boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following activities has Babamukuru forbidden while he is visiting?
2. What does Tambu's father believe she should study to become?
3. What is the name of Babamukuru's wife?
4. In what order are Tambu's visiting relatives served at dinner?
5. What language does Chido speak?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)