|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what decade is Tambu's story told?
2. At what age does Babamukuru believe children should be sent to school?
3. How does Tambu treat Nhamo before he leaves for school?
(a) She is unable to speak to him.
(b) She is affectionate and sentimental.
(c) She slaps him in the face.
(d) She is uncharacteristically kind to him.
4. What type of school do Tambu and her brother Nhamo attend?
(a) Missionary school.
(b) Elementary school.
(c) Boarding school.
(d) Montessori school.
5. How does Tambu feel about Netsai?
(a) She thinks Netsai is gorgeous woman.
(b) She thinks Netsai is a fierce competiter.
(c) She thinks Netsai is an annoying child.
(d) She thinks Netsai is a good worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tambu's mother work?
2. Who is the first relative to be served at Tambu's dinner party?
3. How long after being diagnosed with his disease did Nhamo die?
4. How does Nhamo feel about the walk from school to his home?
5. Which of the following food items aren't the children allowed to eat at the dinner party?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)