|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the age difference between Nhamo and Tambu?
(a) There is no mention of Nhamo's age.
(b) Nhamo is older than Tambu
(c) Tambu is older than Nhamo.
(d) Nhamo and Tambu are the same age
2. Which of the following activities has Babamukuru forbidden while he is visiting?
3. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
4. Where does Tambu's mother sell her food items?
(a) The bus station.
(b) The boat dock.
(c) The street market.
(d) The schools.
5. How does Nhamo feel about the walk from school to his home?
(a) He enjoys the walk.
(b) He is confused by the walk.
(c) He is terrified of the walk.
(d) He hates the walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Nhamo returns from school, which of the following animals is Tambu sent to slaughter for dinner?
2. What is the name of Babamukuru's wife?
3. How does Tambu's father react to the news that she cannot attend school?
4. In what order are Tambu's visiting relatives served at dinner?
5. Which of the following facts is NOT true of Babamukuru's wife?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)