|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following food items aren't the children allowed to eat at the dinner party?
2. How does Ma'Shingayi react when Babamukuru walks up her drive to tell her of Nhamo's death?
(a) She hugs him.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She refuses to let him in.
(d) She spits at him.
3. Where does Tambu's mother work?
(a) In a nursery.
(b) In a garden.
(c) In an office.
(d) In a school.
4. In what order are Tambu's visiting relatives served at dinner?
(a) From tallest to shortest.
(b) From oldest to youngest.
(c) From wealthiest to richest.
(d) From most to least important.
5. Who is Netsai in relation to Tambu?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tambu claim she will do after she receives her education?
2. What task is Tambu asked to do for the visiting relatives?
3. How does Nhamo feel about the walk from school to his home?
4. Where does Tambu's mother sell her food items?
5. Why does Tambu believe she was passed over for education by Babamukuru?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)