|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Netsai in relation to Tambu?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her mother.
2. How long after being diagnosed with his disease did Nhamo die?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two weeks.
3. What language does Chido speak?
4. What does Tambu claim she will do after she receives her education?
(a) Get married.
(b) Return to the village.
(c) Get a job.
(d) Send money to her family.
5. What is Tambu told she cannot attend school when she turns of age?
(a) Tambu does not want to attend school.
(b) Her brother fobids it.
(c) The school does not accept female students.
(d) Her family does not have enough money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Babamukuru arrive at the village when he comes to visit?
2. What year does Nhamo die?
3. Which of the following is Babamukuru's nickname within the village?
4. Why does Tambu have a difficult time bonding with Nyasha?
5. How does Tambu feel when she is forced to interact with the village women in the kitchen?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)