|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Babamukuru's nickname within the village?
(a) The Prince.
(b) The Lord.
(c) The King.
(d) The Master.
2. Why does Tambu believe she was passed over for education by Babamukuru?
(a) Because she is unintelligent.
(b) Because she is too young.
(c) Because she is too smart.
(d) Because she is a girl.
3. How does Tambu's father react to the news that she cannot attend school?
(a) He is saddened.
(b) He is apathetic.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is pleased.
4. Where does Tambu's mother work?
(a) In an office.
(b) In a nursery.
(c) In a school.
(d) In a garden.
5. Which of the following facts is NOT true of Babamukuru's wife?
(a) She is well-educated.
(b) She lives in a luxurious mansion.
(c) She has a personal driver.
(d) She has four children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tambu feel about Babamukuru's wife?
2. What year does Nhamo die?
3. How long after being diagnosed with his disease did Nhamo die?
4. In what order are Tambu's visiting relatives served at dinner?
5. What does Tambu's father believe she should study to become?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)