|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nhamo feel about the walk from school to his home?
(a) He is terrified of the walk.
(b) He is confused by the walk.
(c) He hates the walk.
(d) He enjoys the walk.
2. Who are segregated at the swimming holes around Tambu's home?
(a) Blacks and Whites.
(b) Adults and Children.
(c) There is no segregation at the swimming holes.
(d) Men and Women.
3. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
4. When Tambu hears that she cannot attend school, what does she ask her parents for?
5. What does Tambu claim she will do after she receives her education?
(a) Return to the village.
(b) Send money to her family.
(c) Get a job.
(d) Get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first relative to be served at Tambu's dinner party?
2. What is Tambu told she cannot attend school when she turns of age?
3. What type of school do Tambu and her brother Nhamo attend?
4. How long after being diagnosed with his disease did Nhamo die?
5. What year does Nhamo die?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)