|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tambu have a difficult time bonding with Nyasha?
(a) Because of their language barrier.
(b) Because of their age difference.
(c) Because of their economic statuses.
(d) Because their families have forbidden their friendship.
2. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
3. Where does Tambu's mother work?
(a) In a nursery.
(b) In a school.
(c) In an office.
(d) In a garden.
4. What language does Tambu and her family speak at home?
5. During which month of the year does Nhamo return to his village from school?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age does Babamukuru believe children should be sent to school?
2. What year does Nhamo die?
3. What does Tambu's mother think is the most important thing a woman must learn to carry?
4. How does Tambu treat Nhamo before he leaves for school?
5. How long after being diagnosed with his disease did Nhamo die?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)