|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are segregated at the swimming holes around Tambu's home?
(a) Men and Women.
(b) Adults and Children.
(c) Blacks and Whites.
(d) There is no segregation at the swimming holes.
2. What language does Chido speak?
3. Why does Tambu have a difficult time bonding with Nyasha?
(a) Because of their age difference.
(b) Because of their language barrier.
(c) Because their families have forbidden their friendship.
(d) Because of their economic statuses.
4. When Nhamo returns from school, which of the following animals is Tambu sent to slaughter for dinner?
5. Where does Tambu's mother work?
(a) In an office.
(b) In a school.
(c) In a garden.
(d) In a nursery.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tambu feel when she is forced to interact with the village women in the kitchen?
2. What disease was Nhamo diagnosed as dying from?
3. Which of the following food items does Tambu's mother sell in town?
4. Which of the following activities has Babamukuru forbidden while he is visiting?
5. Who is Netsai in relation to Tambu?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)