|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What task is Tambu asked to do for the visiting relatives?
(a) Wash their clothes.
(b) Wash their hands.
(c) Wash their feet.
(d) Wash their faces.
2. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
(a) She is too tired.
(b) She is too fearful.
(c) She is too old.
(d) She is too young.
3. What does Tambu's mother think is the most important thing a woman must learn to carry?
(a) Her worries.
(b) Her burderns.
(c) Her babies.
(d) Her fears.
4. Which of the following is NOT a duty young girls in Tambu's village learn to do before getting married?
(a) Tend a garden.
(c) Raise a baby.
5. During which month of the year did Nhamo die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tambu told she cannot attend school when she turns of age?
2. Which of the following adjectives does Babamukuru use to describe school-age children?
3. How does Tambu feel about Netsai?
4. When Nhamo returns from school, which of the following animals is Tambu sent to slaughter for dinner?
5. During which month of the year does Nhamo return to his village from school?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)