|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following facts is NOT true of Babamukuru's wife?
(a) She has four children.
(b) She lives in a luxurious mansion.
(c) She has a personal driver.
(d) She is well-educated.
2. How long after being diagnosed with his disease did Nhamo die?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two weeks.
3. During which month of the year does Nhamo return to his village from school?
4. Where does Tambu's mother sell her food items?
(a) The bus station.
(b) The schools.
(c) The boat dock.
(d) The street market.
5. Where does Tambu's mother work?
(a) In a school.
(b) In a nursery.
(c) In an office.
(d) In a garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
2. Why does Tambu believe she was passed over for education by Babamukuru?
3. During what decade is Tambu's story told?
4. Which of the following is Babamukuru's nickname within the village?
5. How does Babamukuru arrive at the village when he comes to visit?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)