|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Chido speak?
2. What does Tambu claim she will do after she receives her education?
(a) Send money to her family.
(b) Get a job.
(c) Get married.
(d) Return to the village.
3. How does Ma'Shingayi react when Babamukuru walks up her drive to tell her of Nhamo's death?
(a) She ignores him.
(b) She refuses to let him in.
(c) She hugs him.
(d) She spits at him.
4. At what age does Babamukuru believe children should be sent to school?
5. When Nhamo returns from school, which of the following animals is Tambu sent to slaughter for dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first relative to be served at Tambu's dinner party?
2. What does Tambu's mother think is the most important thing a woman must learn to carry?
3. How does Tambu feel about Babamukuru's wife?
4. What is the name of Babamukuru's wife?
5. Which of the following is NOT a duty young girls in Tambu's village learn to do before getting married?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)