|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nhamo perform in school?
(a) He performs poorly in school.
(b) He is an average student.
(c) He excels at school.
(d) He does not attend school.
2. How does Tambu feel when she is forced to interact with the village women in the kitchen?
(a) She is nervous.
(b) She is confident.
(c) She is confused.
(d) She is apathetic.
3. When Tambu hears that she cannot attend school, what does she ask her parents for?
4. How does Tambu feel about Babamukuru's wife?
(a) Tambu hates her.
(b) Tambu fears her.
(c) Tambu admires her.
(d) Tambu does not know her.
5. Who are segregated at the swimming holes around Tambu's home?
(a) Men and Women.
(b) Adults and Children.
(c) There is no segregation at the swimming holes.
(d) Blacks and Whites.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease was Nhamo diagnosed as dying from?
2. What is the age difference between Nhamo and Tambu?
3. Which of the following is NOT a duty young girls in Tambu's village learn to do before getting married?
4. Which of the following activities has Babamukuru forbidden while he is visiting?
5. Who does Babamukuru claim should take Nhamo's place at the parochial school?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)