|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tambu believe she was passed over for education by Babamukuru?
(a) Because she is a girl.
(b) Because she is unintelligent.
(c) Because she is too young.
(d) Because she is too smart.
2. What is the name of Babamukuru's wife?
3. During what decade is Tambu's story told?
4. How does Babamukuru arrive at the village when he comes to visit?
(a) By car.
(b) By carriage.
(c) By helicopter.
(d) On foot.
5. What type of school do Tambu and her brother Nhamo attend?
(a) Montessori school.
(b) Boarding school.
(c) Missionary school.
(d) Elementary school.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tambu feel when she is forced to interact with the village women in the kitchen?
2. What does Tambu's mother think is the most important thing a woman must learn to carry?
3. Which of the following facts is NOT true of Babamukuru's wife?
4. Which of the following is NOT a duty young girls in Tambu's village learn to do before getting married?
5. In what order are Tambu's visiting relatives served at dinner?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)