|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tambu's mother work?
(a) In an office.
(b) In a nursery.
(c) In a school.
(d) In a garden.
2. Which of the following adjectives does Babamukuru use to describe school-age children?
3. How do the village women react to Tambu's cooking skills?
(a) They ignore her.
(b) They chide her.
(c) They praise her.
(d) They are confused by her.
4. What does Tambu claim she will do after she receives her education?
(a) Send money to her family.
(b) Get a job.
(c) Return to the village.
(d) Get married.
5. During which month of the year did Nhamo die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are segregated at the swimming holes around Tambu's home?
2. What type of school do Tambu and her brother Nhamo attend?
3. Which of the following food items does Tambu's mother sell in town?
4. What does Ma'Shingayi say killed her son?
5. What does Tambu's father believe she should study to become?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)