|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tambu treat Nhamo before he leaves for school?
(a) She is unable to speak to him.
(b) She is affectionate and sentimental.
(c) She slaps him in the face.
(d) She is uncharacteristically kind to him.
2. What disease was Nhamo diagnosed as dying from?
(a) Scarlet fever.
(d) Small pox.
3. What is the age difference between Nhamo and Tambu?
(a) Nhamo and Tambu are the same age
(b) Tambu is older than Nhamo.
(c) Nhamo is older than Tambu
(d) There is no mention of Nhamo's age.
4. At what age does Babamukuru believe children should be sent to school?
5. How does Tambu feel about Netsai?
(a) She thinks Netsai is a good worker.
(b) She thinks Netsai is a fierce competiter.
(c) She thinks Netsai is gorgeous woman.
(d) She thinks Netsai is an annoying child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
2. During which month of the year does Nhamo return to his village from school?
3. Where does Tambu's mother work?
4. Why does Tambu have a difficult time bonding with Nyasha?
5. Which of the following food items does Tambu's mother sell in town?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)