|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tambu's father react to the news that she cannot attend school?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is saddened.
(c) He is pleased.
(d) He is apathetic.
2. Which of the following food items does Tambu's mother sell in town?
3. What does Tambu's mother think is the most important thing a woman must learn to carry?
(a) Her worries.
(b) Her fears.
(c) Her burderns.
(d) Her babies.
4. During which month of the year does Nhamo return to his village from school?
5. Which of the following activities has Babamukuru forbidden while he is visiting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are segregated at the swimming holes around Tambu's home?
2. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
3. Where does Tambu's mother sell her food items?
4. What is Tambu told she cannot attend school when she turns of age?
5. Which of the following adjectives does Babamukuru use to describe school-age children?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)