|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after being diagnosed with his disease did Nhamo die?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Two months.
2. During what decade is Tambu's story told?
3. How does Ma'Shingayi react when Babamukuru walks up her drive to tell her of Nhamo's death?
(a) She ignores him.
(b) She hugs him.
(c) She spits at him.
(d) She refuses to let him in.
4. Which of the following food items aren't the children allowed to eat at the dinner party?
5. What year does Nhamo die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are segregated at the swimming holes around Tambu's home?
2. What language does Chido speak?
3. Which of the following facts is NOT true of Babamukuru's wife?
4. What is Tambu told she cannot attend school when she turns of age?
5. How does Nhamo feel about the walk from school to his home?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)