|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Babamukuru arrive at the village when he comes to visit?
(a) By car.
(b) On foot.
(c) By helicopter.
(d) By carriage.
2. Who are segregated at the swimming holes around Tambu's home?
(a) There is no segregation at the swimming holes.
(b) Men and Women.
(c) Blacks and Whites.
(d) Adults and Children.
3. During which month of the year did Nhamo die?
4. How long after being diagnosed with his disease did Nhamo die?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Two days.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two weeks.
5. Where does Tambu's mother work?
(a) In an office.
(b) In a school.
(c) In a nursery.
(d) In a garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the village women react to Tambu's cooking skills?
2. What type of school do Tambu and her brother Nhamo attend?
3. How does Nhamo perform in school?
4. What language does Chido speak?
5. What language does Tambu and her family speak at home?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)