|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Babamukuru claim should take Nhamo's place at the parochial school?
(c) Another village boy.
2. Which of the following food items does Tambu's mother sell in town?
3. Who are segregated at the swimming holes around Tambu's home?
(a) Blacks and Whites.
(b) Adults and Children.
(c) Men and Women.
(d) There is no segregation at the swimming holes.
4. Which of the following adjectives does Babamukuru use to describe school-age children?
5. How do the village women react to Tambu's cooking skills?
(a) They are confused by her.
(b) They ignore her.
(c) They praise her.
(d) They chide her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tambu claim she will do after she receives her education?
2. What does Tambu's father believe she should study to become?
3. How does Nhamo perform in school?
4. Why does Tambu have a difficult time bonding with Nyasha?
5. Which of the following facts is NOT true of Babamukuru's wife?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)