|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a duty young girls in Tambu's village learn to do before getting married?
(b) Tend a garden.
(d) Raise a baby.
2. Which of the following facts is NOT true of Babamukuru's wife?
(a) She has a personal driver.
(b) She lives in a luxurious mansion.
(c) She is well-educated.
(d) She has four children.
3. Why does Tambu believe she was passed over for education by Babamukuru?
(a) Because she is unintelligent.
(b) Because she is too smart.
(c) Because she is too young.
(d) Because she is a girl.
4. What does Tambu's mother think is the most important thing a woman must learn to carry?
(a) Her worries.
(b) Her fears.
(c) Her babies.
(d) Her burderns.
5. How does Nhamo perform in school?
(a) He does not attend school.
(b) He performs poorly in school.
(c) He is an average student.
(d) He excels at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first relative to be served at Tambu's dinner party?
2. How does Tambu feel when she is forced to interact with the village women in the kitchen?
3. Where does Tambu's mother work?
4. How does Tambu feel about Babamukuru's wife?
5. What task is Tambu asked to do for the visiting relatives?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)