|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nhamo feel about the walk from school to his home?
(a) He is confused by the walk.
(b) He enjoys the walk.
(c) He hates the walk.
(d) He is terrified of the walk.
2. Why does Tambu have a difficult time bonding with Nyasha?
(a) Because of their economic statuses.
(b) Because of their age difference.
(c) Because of their language barrier.
(d) Because their families have forbidden their friendship.
3. When Nhamo returns from school, which of the following animals is Tambu sent to slaughter for dinner?
4. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
5. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
(a) She is too fearful.
(b) She is too tired.
(c) She is too young.
(d) She is too old.
Short Answer Questions
1. During which month of the year does Nhamo return to his village from school?
2. How long after being diagnosed with his disease did Nhamo die?
3. What is the age difference between Nhamo and Tambu?
4. How does Tambu's father react to the news that she cannot attend school?
5. What does Tambu's father believe she should study to become?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)