|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tambu's mother think is the most important thing a woman must learn to carry?
(a) Her burderns.
(b) Her fears.
(c) Her worries.
(d) Her babies.
2. Where does Tambu's mother work?
(a) In an office.
(b) In a nursery.
(c) In a school.
(d) In a garden.
3. How does Tambu feel when she is forced to interact with the village women in the kitchen?
(a) She is apathetic.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is nervous.
(d) She is confident.
4. How does Tambu feel about Netsai?
(a) She thinks Netsai is an annoying child.
(b) She thinks Netsai is gorgeous woman.
(c) She thinks Netsai is a good worker.
(d) She thinks Netsai is a fierce competiter.
5. What is the name of Babamukuru's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tambu's mother sell her food items?
2. Which of the following is Babamukuru's nickname within the village?
3. During what decade is Tambu's story told?
4. Who is the first relative to be served at Tambu's dinner party?
5. When Tambu hears that she cannot attend school, what does she ask her parents for?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)