|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a duty young girls in Tambu's village learn to do before getting married?
(c) Raise a baby.
(d) Tend a garden.
2. During what decade is Tambu's story told?
3. What is Tambu told she cannot attend school when she turns of age?
(a) The school does not accept female students.
(b) Her brother fobids it.
(c) Her family does not have enough money.
(d) Tambu does not want to attend school.
4. What does Tambu claim she will do after she receives her education?
(a) Get a job.
(b) Send money to her family.
(c) Get married.
(d) Return to the village.
5. How does Nhamo perform in school?
(a) He does not attend school.
(b) He is an average student.
(c) He excels at school.
(d) He performs poorly in school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease was Nhamo diagnosed as dying from?
2. How does Tambu feel about Babamukuru's wife?
3. What is the name of Babamukuru's wife?
4. Which of the following activities has Babamukuru forbidden while he is visiting?
5. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)