|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Babamukuru arrive at the village when he comes to visit?
(a) On foot.
(b) By carriage.
(c) By car.
(d) By helicopter.
2. Which of the following food items does Tambu's mother sell in town?
3. Which of the following is Babamukuru's nickname within the village?
(a) The King.
(b) The Lord.
(c) The Prince.
(d) The Master.
4. How does Tambu feel about Netsai?
(a) She thinks Netsai is an annoying child.
(b) She thinks Netsai is a good worker.
(c) She thinks Netsai is gorgeous woman.
(d) She thinks Netsai is a fierce competiter.
5. How does Tambu treat Nhamo before he leaves for school?
(a) She is unable to speak to him.
(b) She is affectionate and sentimental.
(c) She is uncharacteristically kind to him.
(d) She slaps him in the face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Chido speak?
2. During which month of the year did Nhamo die?
3. Where does Tambu's mother sell her food items?
4. How does Tambu feel when she is forced to interact with the village women in the kitchen?
5. Who does Babamukuru claim should take Nhamo's place at the parochial school?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)