|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Babamukuru's wife?
2. Which of the following is NOT a duty young girls in Tambu's village learn to do before getting married?
(a) Tend a garden.
(b) Raise a baby.
3. What happens when students are "screened out"?
(a) They are left to repeat their same grade.
(b) They are promoted to a higher grade.
(c) They are kicked out of the school.
(d) They are sent to a different school in another town.
4. Which of the following adjectives does Tambu use to describe Nyasha when she first arrives to the home?
5. Who runs back to Babamukuru to tell him that Nyasha is alone with a boy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ma'Shingayi say killed her son?
2. How does Tambu treat Nhamo before he leaves for school?
3. Where does Tambu's mother work?
4. Which of the following characters does NOT observe the traditions of food service mandated in Babamukuru's home?
5. What does Tambu devise a plan to avoid?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)