Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the age difference between Nhamo and Tambu?
(a) Nhamo and Tambu are the same age
(b) There is no mention of Nhamo's age.
(c) Nhamo is older than Tambu
(d) Tambu is older than Nhamo.
2. How does Nhamo perform in school?
(a) He does not attend school.
(b) He is an average student.
(c) He excels at school.
(d) He performs poorly in school.
3. How does Tambu feel about the way Nyasha speaks to Maiguru?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is enthralled.
(c) She is embarrassed.
(d) She is apathetic.
4. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She is too old.
(c) She is too tired.
(d) She is too fearful.
5. Which of the following forces Nyasha and Tambu to burst out laughing and have their first conversation?
(a) A puppy's antics.
(b) Eye contact.
(c) Spilled milk.
(d) A porcelain doll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What task is Tambu asked to do for the visiting relatives?
2. Which of the following is Babamukuru's nickname within the village?
3. During which month of the year does Nhamo return to his village from school?
4. What hopes does Tambu have when Nyasha first arrives at the home?
5. What has Babamukuru taken away from Nyasha, causing an uproar at the dinner table?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)