|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following beverages does Tambu regularly drink with Maiguru?
(d) Rice wine.
2. Which of the children in the novel has arrangements made to be sent to the missionary school one town over?
3. What does Maiguru claim she wants Tambu to eat while living under her roof?
(a) Whatever food makes her forget her home.
(b) Whatever food makes her happy.
(c) Whatever food the family eats.
(d) Whatever food is served to her.
4. Which of the following is the same about Ma'Shingayi and Lucia at the time when Tambu comes to visit?
(a) They are both trying to divorce their husbands.
(b) They are both pregnant.
(c) They are both gravely ill.
(d) They are both learning to sew.
5. How many people arrive at the homestead to celebrate Babamukuru's arrival?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man Lucia arrived at the homestead with?
2. When Babamukuru is beating Nyasha, what does he demand of her?
3. Which of the following articles of clothing has Tambu never heard of?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Ma'Shingayi accuses Maiguru of during the family meeting?
5. What task is Tambu asked to do for the visiting relatives?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)