|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Babamukuru taken away from Nyasha, causing an uproar at the dinner table?
(a) Her diary.
(b) Her book.
(c) Her dessert.
(d) Her telephone.
2. How does Tambu feel when she is forced to interact with the village women in the kitchen?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is nervous.
(c) She is confident.
(d) She is apathetic.
3. Which of the following adjectives does Babamukuru use to describe school-age children?
4. What is the only thing Tambu wants to do after she arrives at Babamukuru's?
(a) Make new friends.
(b) Go to church.
(c) Return to the village.
(d) Get to her studies.
5. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
(a) She is too tired.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She is too fearful.
(d) She is too old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following terms does Maiguru use to describe Nyasha's change of attitude?
2. Which of the following characters is the only one allowed in the family meeting regarding Lucia's presence on the homestead?
3. How does Ma'Shingayi react when Babamukuru walks up her drive to tell her of Nhamo's death?
4. Despite having a latrine, where does Tambu go to the bathroom?
5. How long after being diagnosed with his disease did Nhamo die?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)