|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Tambu and her family speak at home?
2. Which of the following activities has Babamukuru forbidden while he is visiting?
3. Who is the first relative to be served at Tambu's dinner party?
4. How does Nyasha feel about the upcoming school exams?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is apathetic.
(c) She is amused.
(d) She is terrified.
5. With whom does Tambu share a bedroom at Babamukuru's home?
(c) Tambu has her own bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. During which month of the year does Nhamo return to his village from school?
2. During what decade is Tambu's story told?
3. When Tambu hears that she cannot attend school, what does she ask her parents for?
4. Who is put in charge of overseeing the food during the duration of the trip home?
5. If Nhamo could have spent his days in one location, which of the following would he have chosen?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)