|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does Nhamo die?
2. What language does Tambu and her family speak at home?
3. How does Tambu react to her first school dance?
(a) She is overwhelmed.
(b) She enjoys herself fully.
(c) She is confused.
(d) She is bored.
4. What has Babamukuru taken away from Nyasha, causing an uproar at the dinner table?
(a) Her telephone.
(b) Her book.
(c) Her diary.
(d) Her dessert.
5. How does Nhamo perform in school?
(a) He does not attend school.
(b) He performs poorly in school.
(c) He is an average student.
(d) He excels at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part about Babamukuru's eating habits worries Tambu?
2. Which of the following characters does NOT observe the traditions of food service mandated in Babamukuru's home?
3. Who claims that Babamukuru is beating Nyasha because she is a girl?
4. Which of the following adjectives does Babamukuru use to describe school-age children?
5. How does Babamukuru feel about Lucia staying on the homestead?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)