|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following activities has Babamukuru forbidden while he is visiting?
2. How does Nhamo feel about Babamukuru's house?
(a) He is apathetic.
(b) He is offended.
(c) He is impressed.
(d) He is confused.
3. Which of the following adjectives does Babamukuru use to describe school-age children?
4. Which of the following terms does Tambu use to describe Babamukuru's home?
5. What does Nyasha do to her father that causes him to go into a blind fury, repeatedly slamming her head into the floor?
(a) She ignores him.
(b) She spits on him.
(c) She calls him by his first name.
(d) She punches him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nhamo feel about the walk from school to his home?
2. After the wedding, how long is Anna given off so Tambu can complete the household chores?
3. Which of the following utensils does Tambu need to eat properly?
4. How does Tambu feel about herself when she sees herself in the mirror on the first day of school?
5. Which of the following articles of clothing has Tambu never heard of?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)