|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of school do Tambu and her brother Nhamo attend?
(a) Montessori school.
(b) Elementary school.
(c) Boarding school.
(d) Missionary school.
2. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
(a) She is too tired.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She is too old.
(d) She is too fearful.
3. In which of the following secret activities does Nyasha participate?
4. Which of the following bits of advice is NOT given to Tambu during her formal welcoming speech?
(a) To help provide for her family.
(b) To study dilligently.
(c) To be grateful for this opportunity.
(d) To respect Babamukuru.
5. What language does Tambu and her family speak at home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease was Nhamo diagnosed as dying from?
2. During which month of the year does Nhamo return to his village from school?
3. Which of the following characters does Tambu liken to God?
4. Which of the following characters does NOT fall to their knees in gratitude to Babamukuru?
5. How long after being diagnosed with his disease did Nhamo die?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)