|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Babamukuru compliment for the work done on the homestead while he was away?
2. Despite having a latrine, where does Tambu go to the bathroom?
(a) She travels to the only flush toilet in town, at the library.
(b) In the river.
(c) In a bedpan.
(d) In the bushes.
3. In what country did Nyasha attend school?
(d) United States.
4. Which of the following rooms of the home is particularly difficult for Tambu to navigate when she first moves to Babamukuru's
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The pantry.
(d) The bedroom.
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason Lucia gives as to why she must stay on the homestead?
(a) The homestead is her family.
(b) She has nowhere else to go.
(c) She was invited to stay.
(d) She is too poor to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following articles of clothing has Tambu never heard of?
2. What does Ma'Shingayi say killed her son?
3. Which of the following is Babamukuru's nickname within the village?
4. Which of the following characters stays behind after the holidays to care for Ma'Shingayi?
5. Who claims that Babamukuru is beating Nyasha because she is a girl?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)