|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Nyasha's recent behavior at exam times worries Maiguru?
(a) She is becoming apathetic.
(b) She is becoming disruptive.
(c) She is becoming withdrawn.
(d) She is becoming obsessive.
2. When Tambu hears that she cannot attend school, what does she ask her parents for?
3. Which of the following characters does NOT speak to Babamukuru about Tambu's punishment?
4. What has Babamukuru taken away from Nyasha, causing an uproar at the dinner table?
(a) Her dessert.
(b) Her book.
(c) Her diary.
(d) Her telephone.
5. Which of the following terms does Tambu use to describe Babamukuru's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who runs back to Babamukuru to tell him that Nyasha is alone with a boy?
2. What does Nyasha do to her father that causes him to go into a blind fury, repeatedly slamming her head into the floor?
3. Which of the following purchases brings confused tears to Tambu's eyes?
4. Who makes the final decision to kick Lucia off the homestead?
5. How do the village women react to Tambu's cooking skills?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)