|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Tambu share a bedroom at Babamukuru's home?
(b) Tambu has her own bedroom.
2. What disease was Nhamo diagnosed as dying from?
(a) Scarlet fever.
(c) Small pox.
3. How does Babamukuru react to his daughter's end-of-term exam scores?
(a) He is apathetic.
(b) He is disappointed.
(c) He is pleased.
(d) He is outraged.
4. Which of the following food items does Tambu's mother sell in town?
5. Who runs back to Babamukuru to tell him that Nyasha is alone with a boy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tambu's mother think is the most important thing a woman must learn to carry?
2. How does Nhamo perform in school?
3. Which of the following characters does NOT speak to Babamukuru about Tambu's punishment?
4. How does Tambu feel about Babamukuru's wife?
5. Which of the following beverages does Tambu regularly drink with Maiguru?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)