|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following facts is NOT true of Babamukuru's wife?
(a) She has a personal driver.
(b) She has four children.
(c) She lives in a luxurious mansion.
(d) She is well-educated.
2. Which of the following statements is NOT true of Nyasha?
(a) She does not respect her parents.
(b) She does not like school.
(c) She has no manners.
(d) She does not appreciate her economic status.
3. What does Tambu claim she will do after she receives her education?
(a) Get married.
(b) Get a job.
(c) Send money to her family.
(d) Return to the village.
4. Which of the following terms does Maiguru use to describe Nyasha's change of attitude?
5. Which of the following adjectives does Babamukuru use to describe school-age children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
2. What is the name of Babamukuru's maid?
3. What does Tambu devise a plan to avoid?
4. How does Tambu's father react to the news that she cannot attend school?
5. Who is Netsai in relation to Tambu?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)