|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hopes does Tambu have when Nyasha first arrives at the home?
(a) Tambu hopes that she and Nyasha will become friends.
(b) Tambu hopes that Nyasha will leave her alone.
(c) Tambu hopes that Nyasha will grow to fear her.
(d) Tambu hopes that Nyasha will soon move away to attend school.
2. How does Tambu feel when she is forced to interact with the village women in the kitchen?
(a) She is apathetic.
(b) She is nervous.
(c) She is confident.
(d) She is confused.
3. What is Tambu told she cannot attend school when she turns of age?
(a) Her brother fobids it.
(b) Tambu does not want to attend school.
(c) Her family does not have enough money.
(d) The school does not accept female students.
4. How long after being diagnosed with his disease did Nhamo die?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two days.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Two weeks.
5. Where does Tambu's mother work?
(a) In a school.
(b) In a nursery.
(c) In an office.
(d) In a garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. During which month of the year did Nhamo die?
2. At what age does Babamukuru believe children should be sent to school?
3. How does Nhamo feel about Babamukuru's house?
4. During what decade is Tambu's story told?
5. Why does Tambu believe she was passed over for education by Babamukuru?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)