|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age does Babamukuru believe children should be sent to school?
2. Which of the following is NOT a duty young girls in Tambu's village learn to do before getting married?
(c) Tend a garden.
(d) Raise a baby.
3. How does Tambu feel when she enters her uncle's house for the first time?
(a) She feels embarrassed.
(b) She feels bored.
(c) She feels terrified.
(d) She feels excited.
4. How does Nyasha feel about her family's maid?
(a) Nyasha completely ignores the maid.
(b) Nyasha is afraid of the maid's anger.
(c) Nyasha admires the maid's hard work.
(d) Nyasha finds the maid annoying.
5. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. During which month of the year did Nhamo die?
2. In what order are Tambu's visiting relatives served at dinner?
3. To which of the following places does Tambu compare Babamukur's home?
4. What language does Tambu and her family speak at home?
5. Which of the following facts is NOT true of Babamukuru's wife?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)