|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following activities has Babamukuru forbidden while he is visiting?
2. How long after being diagnosed with his disease did Nhamo die?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two hours.
3. Which of the following terms does Tambu use to describe Babamukuru's home?
4. During what decade is Tambu's story told?
5. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tambu feel about Netsai?
2. Which of the following statements is NOT true of Nyasha?
3. During which month of the year does Nhamo return to his village from school?
4. What part about her uncle makes Tambu the most uncomfortable?
5. When Nhamo returns from school, which of the following animals is Tambu sent to slaughter for dinner?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)