|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what decade is Tambu's story told?
2. Who is the first relative to be served at Tambu's dinner party?
3. Where does Tambu's mother sell her food items?
(a) The bus station.
(b) The street market.
(c) The boat dock.
(d) The schools.
4. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
(a) She is too tired.
(b) She is too old.
(c) She is too fearful.
(d) She is too young.
5. What part about her uncle makes Tambu the most uncomfortable?
(a) His appearance.
(b) His attitude.
(c) His religion.
(d) His wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of school do Tambu and her brother Nhamo attend?
2. What color is the dirt surrounding Babamukuru's home?
3. Which of the following facts is NOT true of Babamukuru's wife?
4. How does Tambu feel about Babamukuru's wife?
5. When Tambu hears that she cannot attend school, what does she ask her parents for?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)