|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nhamo returns from school, which of the following animals is Tambu sent to slaughter for dinner?
2. How does Nhamo feel about the walk from school to his home?
(a) He enjoys the walk.
(b) He is confused by the walk.
(c) He hates the walk.
(d) He is terrified of the walk.
3. If Nhamo could have spent his days in one location, which of the following would he have chosen?
(a) Babamukuru's house.
(b) The parochial school.
(c) His childhood village.
4. Where does Tambu's mother sell her food items?
(a) The bus station.
(b) The schools.
(c) The street market.
(d) The boat dock.
5. What year does Nhamo die?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nhamo perform in school?
2. At what age does Babamukuru believe children should be sent to school?
3. Which of the following food items does Tambu's mother sell in town?
4. How does Tambu feel when she is forced to interact with the village women in the kitchen?
5. Which of the following characters does Tambu liken to God?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)