|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following activities has Babamukuru forbidden while he is visiting?
2. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
(a) She is too fearful.
(b) She is too tired.
(c) She is too young.
(d) She is too old.
3. Which of the following characters does Tambu liken to God?
(b) Mr. Matimba.
4. Which of the following statements is NOT true of Nyasha?
(a) She has no manners.
(b) She does not like school.
(c) She does not appreciate her economic status.
(d) She does not respect her parents.
5. How does Tambu feel about Babamukuru's wife?
(a) Tambu admires her.
(b) Tambu fears her.
(c) Tambu does not know her.
(d) Tambu hates her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tambu told she cannot attend school when she turns of age?
2. Which of the following food items aren't the children allowed to eat at the dinner party?
3. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
4. Why does Tambu have a difficult time bonding with Nyasha?
5. Where does Tambu's mother work?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)