|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hopes does Tambu have when Nyasha first arrives at the home?
(a) Tambu hopes that Nyasha will grow to fear her.
(b) Tambu hopes that she and Nyasha will become friends.
(c) Tambu hopes that Nyasha will soon move away to attend school.
(d) Tambu hopes that Nyasha will leave her alone.
2. What language does Chido speak?
3. Which of the following food items aren't the children allowed to eat at the dinner party?
4. How does Nhamo feel about Babamukuru's house?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is apathetic.
(c) He is impressed.
(d) He is offended.
5. Which of the following adjectives does Babamukuru use to describe school-age children?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the maid greet Tambu when she arrives at the house?
2. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
3. What language does Tambu and her family speak at home?
4. How does Tambu treat Nhamo before he leaves for school?
5. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)