|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tambu treat Nhamo before he leaves for school?
(a) She slaps him in the face.
(b) She is unable to speak to him.
(c) She is affectionate and sentimental.
(d) She is uncharacteristically kind to him.
2. What part about her uncle makes Tambu the most uncomfortable?
(a) His religion.
(b) His appearance.
(c) His wealth.
(d) His attitude.
3. What excuse does Maiguru make as to why Nyasha can't play with the other children?
(a) She is too old.
(b) She is too fearful.
(c) She is too young.
(d) She is too tired.
4. When Nhamo returns from school, which of the following animals is Tambu sent to slaughter for dinner?
5. Which of the following food items aren't the children allowed to eat at the dinner party?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tambu feel about Babamukuru's wife?
2. How long after being diagnosed with his disease did Nhamo die?
3. How does Nyasha feel about her family's maid?
4. Which of the following facts is NOT true of Babamukuru's wife?
5. How does Ma'Shingayi react when Babamukuru walks up her drive to tell her of Nhamo's death?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)