|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tambu devise a plan to avoid?
(a) Her family.
2. When Nhamo returns from school, which of the following animals is Tambu sent to slaughter for dinner?
3. Which of the following is Babamukuru's nickname within the village?
(a) The Lord.
(b) The Master.
(c) The King.
(d) The Prince.
4. What is Tambu told she cannot attend school when she turns of age?
(a) Her brother fobids it.
(b) The school does not accept female students.
(c) Her family does not have enough money.
(d) Tambu does not want to attend school.
5. How does Nhamo perform in school?
(a) He is an average student.
(b) He excels at school.
(c) He does not attend school.
(d) He performs poorly in school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tambu have a difficult time bonding with Nyasha?
2. In what order are Tambu's visiting relatives served at dinner?
3. What is the only thing Tambu wants to do after she arrives at Babamukuru's?
4. What hopes does Tambu have when Nyasha first arrives at the home?
5. Which of the following activities has Babamukuru forbidden while he is visiting?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)