|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tambu hears that she cannot attend school, what does she ask her parents for?
2. Who is Netsai in relation to Tambu?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her sister.
3. How does Nyasha feel about her family's maid?
(a) Nyasha admires the maid's hard work.
(b) Nyasha completely ignores the maid.
(c) Nyasha finds the maid annoying.
(d) Nyasha is afraid of the maid's anger.
4. Who are segregated at the swimming holes around Tambu's home?
(a) There is no segregation at the swimming holes.
(b) Men and Women.
(c) Adults and Children.
(d) Blacks and Whites.
5. Which of the following facts is NOT true of Babamukuru's wife?
(a) She lives in a luxurious mansion.
(b) She has four children.
(c) She is well-educated.
(d) She has a personal driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tambu's mother sell her food items?
2. Where does Tambu's mother work?
3. With whom does Tambu share a bedroom at Babamukuru's home?
4. Why does Tambu have a difficult time bonding with Nyasha?
5. Who does Babamukuru claim should take Nhamo's place at the parochial school?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)