|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what order are Tambu's visiting relatives served at dinner?
(a) From oldest to youngest.
(b) From tallest to shortest.
(c) From most to least important.
(d) From wealthiest to richest.
2. With whom does Tambu share a bedroom at Babamukuru's home?
(a) Tambu has her own bedroom.
3. How does Tambu treat Nhamo before he leaves for school?
(a) She is unable to speak to him.
(b) She is uncharacteristically kind to him.
(c) She is affectionate and sentimental.
(d) She slaps him in the face.
4. Where does Tambu's mother sell her food items?
(a) The schools.
(b) The bus station.
(c) The boat dock.
(d) The street market.
5. If Nhamo could have spent his days in one location, which of the following would he have chosen?
(a) Babamukuru's house.
(b) The parochial school.
(c) His childhood village.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following terms does Tambu use to describe Babamukuru's home?
2. What is the only thing Tambu wants to do after she arrives at Babamukuru's?
3. How does Tambu feel when she is forced to interact with the village women in the kitchen?
4. Which of the following statements is NOT true of Nyasha?
5. Which of the following characters does Tambu describe as "intangible"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)