|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tambu's father believe she should study to become?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A wife.
(d) A writer.
2. During what decade is Tambu's story told?
3. When Tambu hears that she cannot attend school, what does she ask her parents for?
4. Which of the following adjectives does Tambu use to describe Nyasha when she first arrives to the home?
5. Why does Tambu have a difficult time bonding with Nyasha?
(a) Because of their language barrier.
(b) Because of their age difference.
(c) Because of their economic statuses.
(d) Because their families have forbidden their friendship.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after being diagnosed with his disease did Nhamo die?
2. How does Tambu treat Nhamo before he leaves for school?
3. Which of the following terms does Tambu use to describe Babamukuru's home?
4. Who is the first relative to be served at Tambu's dinner party?
5. How does Tambu feel when she enters her uncle's house for the first time?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)