|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing Tambu wants to do after she arrives at Babamukuru's?
(a) Return to the village.
(b) Get to her studies.
(c) Go to church.
(d) Make new friends.
2. With whom does Tambu share a bedroom at Babamukuru's home?
(d) Tambu has her own bedroom.
3. Which of the following is NOT a duty young girls in Tambu's village learn to do before getting married?
(b) Tend a garden.
(d) Raise a baby.
4. In what order are Tambu's visiting relatives served at dinner?
(a) From most to least important.
(b) From tallest to shortest.
(c) From oldest to youngest.
(d) From wealthiest to richest.
5. At what age does Babamukuru believe children should be sent to school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following beverages does Tambu regularly drink with Maiguru?
2. How does Tambu feel about the way Nyasha speaks to Maiguru?
3. Which of the following food items aren't the children allowed to eat at the dinner party?
4. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
5. How does Tambu feel about Babamukuru's wife?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)