|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Babamukuru's wife?
2. Which of the following is NOT a duty young girls in Tambu's village learn to do before getting married?
(a) Raise a baby.
(c) Tend a garden.
3. What does Tambu devise a plan to avoid?
(a) Her family.
4. Which of the following adjectives does Tambu use to describe Nyasha when she first arrives to the home?
5. Who does Babamukuru claim should take Nhamo's place at the parochial school?
(d) Another village boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tambu have a difficult time bonding with Nyasha?
2. Which of the following is the only word Tambu can translate from the conversation between Nyasha and her mother?
3. What is the only thing Tambu wants to do after she arrives at Babamukuru's?
4. Which of the following terms does Tambu use to describe Babamukuru's home?
5. What task is Tambu asked to do for the visiting relatives?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)